Quran and Sunnah is The Basis for Muslim Unity

Muhammad Emmad

Mashallah, very well said brother. The unity among the Muslims is the necessity of the time and It can be achieved by the practical following of Quran and Sunnah. Muslims in various parts of the world are living in miserable conditions where they are oppressed by the non-Muslim powers. Unity is the only way which can make Muslim Ummah stronger and its the time when Muslim should get united against all the evil powers that are destroying us and making us a weaker nation.

Almighty Allah has blessed Muslim ummah with everything. Quran and Sunnah are the great sources of guidelines for us through which we can not only get united but become the strongest nation of the world.

May Allah Bless the entire Muslim Ummah.

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
Mashalalh dat was truly something to ponder upon again and again ..it saves us from deviating from the guided way!
Jazakallah for sharing this! :)

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
That was absolutely Right.!

T="Century Gothic"]outside of the Qur'an and the Sunnah are Bi'dah..
And Bid'ah will lead us to the fire of Hell..!
[/FONT]

BinImad

great post especially and key concept within is returning to the Quran and Sunna, yet brothers and sisters interpreting the messages of the Quran and Sunna requires great knowledge... and can sometimes be confusing for those whom do not understand which versus are case specific and which are universal, or which guidance to adhere to and even the correct guidance differs from based on context (the situation). Subhan Allah the Most Merciful we truly have a “deen” (religion), that is for all times and places... but lack of historical and scientific knowledge and language knowledge (even within native Arabic speakers) is causing some people confusion, and some scholars embarrassment. Brothers and Sisters our unity continues to be tested and it will be especially tested in the near future more than ever... may Allah give us the wisdom and Guidance to serve his will and unite this shattered Umma.
:SMILY47:

BinImad Alateeqi

ayesha.ansari

Mashallah, and in QURAN MAJEED, each and every thing have been described with full detaill regarding our lives, and each and every thing that is going and ocuring in this world, we just need to read and understand quran.

pqsseo

As salam Salamu Alaykum:salam2:
JazakAllah Khair
:wasalam:
Says Pray and Doing Dua For me Please I have some problems.
Ofcourse Allah is Greatest.

Murad206

La ilaha illa-Allah.
Bismillah-ir Rahman-ir Rahim,masha'Allah. Thanks brother for this its very informative and may Allah Subhanau wa Ta'ala Almighty give what you desire insha'Allah, ameen.

Tomtom

Banned
As'alaamu Alaikkum

A great post Masha'Allah and very true advice to our generation. JazakhAllah Kahair!

Alihamdi

:mashallah: jazakhallahul khairan that is the best way we have to do for our generation... i am new guy here! i lilke the the topic...bcoz we muslim Philippnes has a ikhtilaf...There's a group called jamaah tabligh and shabab in our country...this is a big help for me and alhamdulillah, I stand in the middle of the two group. Allah guideus all in the right path... :salah: