Quran HELP , vs about pairs/ water

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
Do not the unbelievers see that the heavens and the earth were joint together before we clove them asunder? We created every living thing from water. So will they not believe?
21:30

[051:049] And of every thing We have created pairs: That ye may receive instruction.

Two questions
One.. Angels are made of nur, and Jins of Fire, They are not made of water.
Yet they are living.

Next. Angels are not made in pairs, Allah mentions they are not female.
So they are not in pairs..

ANyways I don't think they are contradictions because Islam always prevails and has answers . Anyways I just need help on these two please jazakallahu khair.

MahyarEL-Prince

Studying Islam...
hmm good answer jazakallahu khair.
BUT are we made of dust? Or is Adam only made of Dust (alayhis salam)
Because we are made from a sperm drop emitted. hmmmmm

So basically your saying the light used for the angels has something to do with water in the process? And along with the jins? Sorry if you can further elaborate on the subject.
I know it may not be a problem or anything it's just bothering me for some reason
and once again may Allah reward you for your efforts brother. ameen

Assalamu alaikum.

Ayanle

bump
i found this question looking back through the forum and would like someone to help me answer it insha allah
jazakallahu khair.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

I think wherever it is mentioned in Quran "We created everything from water" here address is to human beings for Quran was revealed for mankind and not for angels or Jinns.

Same thing applies to creation of everything in pairs.

This is beauty of Quran that above verses confuse you, while they confirm me that Quran is Divine revelation.

Regards.