Quran is calling humans to ponder?

a_stranger

58. Then tell Me (about) the human semen that you emit.

59. Is it you who create it (i.e. make this semen into a perfect human being), or are We the Creator?

60. We have decreed death to you all, and We are not unable,

61. To transfigure you and create you in (forms) that you know not.

62. And indeed, you have already known the first form of creation (i.e. the creation of Adam), why then do you not remember or take heed?

Translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Al Waqiaa

a_stranger

63. Tell Me! The seed that you sow in the ground.

64. Is it you that make it grow, or are We the Grower?

65. Were it Our Will, We could crumble it to dry pieces, and you would be regretful (or left in wonderment).

66. (Saying): "We are indeed Mughramun (i.e. ruined or lost the money without any profit, or punished by the loss of all that we spend for cultivation, etc.)! [See Tafsir Al-Qurtubi, Vol. 17, Page 219]

67. "Nay, but we are deprived!"

Translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Waqiaa

a_stranger

68. Tell Me! The water that you drink.

69. Is it you who cause it from the rainclouds to come down, or are We the Causer of it to come down?

70. If We willed, We verily could make it salt (and undrinkable), why then do you not give thanks (to Allah)?

Translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Al Waqiaa

a_stranger

71. Tell Me! The fire which you kindle,

72. Is it you who made the tree thereof to grow, or are We the Grower?

73. We have made it a Reminder (for the Hell-fire, in the Hereafter); and an article of use for the travellers (and all the others, in this world).

74. Then glorify with praises the Name of your Lord, the Most Great.

translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Al Waqiaa

a_stranger

29. (This is) a Book (the Qur'an) which We have sent down to you, full of blessings that they may ponder over its Verses, and that men of understanding may remember.
Translation of the meaning of Quran

a_stranger

3. And it is He Who spread out the earth, and placed therein firm mountains and rivers and of every kind of fruits He made Zawjain Ithnain (two in pairs - may mean two kinds or it may mean: of two sorts, e.g. black and white, sweet and sour, small and big, etc.) He brings the night as a cover over the day. Verily, in these things, there are Ayat (proofs, evidences, lessons, signs, etc.) for people who reflect

Translation of the meanings of Quran 13

a_stranger

How to understand Quran :

Come to Quran with a pure humble seeking sincere heart. Remove the covers of pride , arrogance, lusts, greed, selfishness, Headlessness .......wash the stains of guilts by asking for forgiveness and true repentance .......continue to read Quran then the lights will shine within and all around.

a_stranger

45. Have you not seen how your Lord spread the shadow. If He willed, He could have made it still then We have made the sun its guide [i.e. after the sunrise, it (the shadow) squeezes and vanishes at midnoon and then again appears in the afternoon with the decline of the sun, and had there been no sun light, there would have been no shadow].

46. Then We withdraw it to Us a gradual concealed withdrawal.

47. And it is He Who makes the night a covering for you, and the sleep (as) repose, and makes the day Nushur (i.e. getting up and going about here and there for daily work, etc. after one's sleep at night or like resurrection after one's death).

48. And it is He Who sends the winds as heralds of glad tidings, going before His Mercy (rain), and We send down pure water from the sky,

49. That We may give life thereby to a dead land, and We give to drink thereof many of the cattle and men that We had created.

50. And indeed We have distributed it (rain or water) amongst them in order that they may remember the Grace of Allah, but most men refuse (or deny the Truth or Faith) and accept nothing but disbelief or ingratitude.

51. And had We willed, We would have raised a warner in every town.

52. So obey not the disbelievers, but strive against them (by preaching) with the utmost endeavour, with it (the Qur'an).

Translation of the meanings of Quran Surat Alfurqan

a_stranger

How can you disbelieve in Allah? Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then unto Him you will return. 2:28

Townie

How can you disbelieve in Allah? Seeing that you were dead and He gave you life. Then He will give you death, then again will bring you to life (on the Day of Resurrection) and then unto Him you will return. 2:28
Think about how you 'know' this. Did Allah tell you? No, you were told men and women. Did Allah tell them? No, Allah only speaks to people who lived centuries ago and chooses to tell the illiterate or the ignorant. No-one you know or will ever know will ever be spoken to by Allah. You put your trust in books that were written long after the people who were meant to have been spoken to by Allah were dead. Your faith is in what men tell you and what men have written down.

a_stranger

Peace for all

This book is in perfect agreement with what is within our inner essence , Quran uncover what is already within our ownselves , the bad outside pressure on people is covering the true pure inner nature of humans . Quran washes the stained hearts and make them shine again with faith and love of the one who created all.

Come to Quran with humble seeking heart to find the truth.
With regards

- - - Updated - - -

Peace for all

This book is in perfect agreement with what is within our inner essence , Quran uncover what is already within our ownselves , the bad outside pressure on people is covering the true pure inner nature of humans . Quran washes the stained hearts and make them shine again with faith and love of the one who created all.

Come to Quran with humble seeking heart to find the truth.
With regards

SonOfAdam

Staff member
Townie, I believe you lack basic knowledge about what Muslims believe in.

We believe Allah gave this same message to all mankind throughout history. Every nation was sent a Prophet to guide people to the Submission to the One God (Islam), some scholars say this number of Prophets was over 100,000. These were people of all races and classes (kings, peasants, nomands, etc.). We believe all the Prophets (Adam, Abraham, Moses, John the Baptists, Jesus, Muhammad, etc.) were all Muslims (ones that sumbit to the will of God) and were all given the same message. Also, many Messengers were also given their own laws and scripture, just like the Quran (i.e. the Torah, Gospel, Paslms, etc.).

Allah answers our prayers, that is proof enough of His existence and I see the truth in Islam in every single day of my life. Undeniable proof that our (yours and my) message is the Truth and could have only come from God. Just dig around a bit and you will see that we not only have faith but proof of our religion. I have experience undeniable proof of Islam maybe about 5 times today, praise be to God.

To give you a more concrete example, I prayed to God once to see miraculous things to increase my faith. That same night I saw a devil and light of what I believe was an Angel. Coincidence? I think not.

If you walk to God, he will run to you.

If you have a better religion for me Townie, I will follow it.

a_stranger

Pondering , reasoning , looking all around are very good tools Allah gave man to have faith and knowledge.

Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)

إِنَّ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَاخْتِلاَفِ اللَّيْلِ وَالنَّهَارِ لآيَاتٍ لِّأُوْلِي الألْبَابِ (3:190)*!

3:190 (Asad) Verily, in the creation of the heavens and the earth, and in the succession of night and day, there are indeed messages for all who are endowed with insight, - *! *!
*!Al-Imran (The Family of Imran)

الَّذِينَ يَذْكُرُونَ اللّهَ قِيَامًا وَقُعُودًا وَعَلَىَ جُنُوبِهِمْ وَيَتَفَكَّرُونَ فِي خَلْقِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ رَبَّنَا مَا خَلَقْتَ هَذا بَاطِلاً سُبْحَانَكَ فَقِنَا عَذَابَ النَّارِ (3:191)*!

3:191 (Asad) [and] who remember God when they stand, and when they sit, and when they lie down to sleep, [146] and [thus] reflect on the creation of the heavens and the earth: "O our Sustainer! Thou hast not created [aught of] this without meaning and purpose. Limitless art Thou in Thy glory! Keep us safe, then, from suffering through fire! - *! *!

a_stranger

Fatir (The Originator of Creation)

أَلَمْ تَرَ أَنَّ اللَّهَ أَنزَلَ مِنَ السَّمَاء مَاء فَأَخْرَجْنَا بِهِ ثَمَرَاتٍ مُّخْتَلِفًا أَلْوَانُهَا وَمِنَ الْجِبَالِ جُدَدٌ بِيضٌ وَحُمْرٌ مُّخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهَا وَغَرَابِيبُ سُودٌ (35:27)*!

35:27 (Asad) ART THOU NOT aware that God sends down water from the skies, whereby We bring forth fruits of many hues - just as in the mountains there are streaks of white and red of various shades, as well as (others) raven-black, - *! *!
*!Fatir (The Originator of Creation)

وَمِنَ النَّاسِ وَالدَّوَابِّ وَالْأَنْعَامِ مُخْتَلِفٌ أَلْوَانُهُ كَذَلِكَ إِنَّمَا يَخْشَى اللَّهَ مِنْ عِبَادِهِ الْعُلَمَاء إِنَّ اللَّهَ عَزِيزٌ غَفُورٌ (35:28)*!

35:28 (Asad) and (as) there are in men, and in crawling beasts, and in cattle, too, many hues? [19] Of all His servants, only such as are endowed with [innate] knowledge stand [truly] in awe of God: [20] [for they alone comprehend that,] verily, God is almighty, much-forgiving. - *! *!

a_stranger

Search For: 7:185 - -
Al-A'raf (The Heights)

أَوَلَمْ يَنظُرُواْ فِي مَلَكُوتِ السَّمَاوَاتِ وَالأَرْضِ وَمَا خَلَقَ اللّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ وَأَنْ عَسَى أَن يَكُونَ قَدِ اقْتَرَبَ أَجَلُهُمْ فَبِأَيِّ حَدِيثٍ بَعْدَهُ يُؤْمِنُونَ (7:185)
Basit - Hussari - Minshawi -
Awalam yanthuroo fee malakooti alssamawati waalardi wama khalaqa Allahu min shayin waan AAasa an yakoona qadi iqtaraba ajaluhum fabiayyi hadeethin baAAdahu yuminoona

7:185 (Asad) Have they, then, never considered [God's] mighty dominion over the heavens and the earth, and all the things that God has created, and [asked themselves] whether, perchance, the end of their own term might already have drawn nigh? In what other tiding, then, will they, after this, believe? - *!*!

a_stranger

Suad

أَمْ نَجْعَلُ الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ كَالْمُفْسِدِينَ فِي الْأَرْضِ أَمْ نَجْعَلُ الْمُتَّقِينَ كَالْفُجَّارِ38:28)
Am najAAalu allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo alssalihati kaalmufsideena fee alardi am najAAalu almuttaqeena
kaalfujjari

38:28 (Asad) [For,] would We treat those who have attained to faith and do righteous deeds in the same manner as
[We shall treat] those who spread corruption on earth? Would We treat the God-conscious in the same manner as the

wicked?

كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ (38:29)

Kitabun anzalnahu ilayka mubarakun liyaddabbaroo ayatihi waliyatathakkara oloo alalbabi

a_stranger

كِتَابٌ أَنزَلْنَاهُ إِلَيْكَ مُبَارَكٌ لِّيَدَّبَّرُوا آيَاتِهِ وَلِيَتَذَكَّرَ أُوْلُوا الْأَلْبَابِ (38:29)
Kitabun anzalnahu ilayka mubarakun liyaddabbaroo ayatihi waliyatathakkara oloo alalbabi

38:29 (Asad) [All this have We expounded in this] blessed divine writ which We have revealed unto thee, [O Muhammad,] so that men may ponder over its mes sages, and that those who are endowed with insight may take them to heart. - *!*!

a_stranger

أَلَمْ يَرَوْاْ إِلَى الطَّيْرِ مُسَخَّرَاتٍ فِي جَوِّ السَّمَاء مَا يُمْسِكُهُنَّ إِلاَّ اللّهُ إِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ لَآيَاتٍ لِّقَوْمٍ يُؤْمِنُونَ

Alam yaraw ila alttayri musakhkharatin fee jawwi alssamai ma yumsikuhunna illa Allahu inna fee thalika laayatin liqawmin yuminoona
16:79 Do they not look at the birds, held poised in the midst of (the air and) the sky? Nothing holds them up but (the power of) Allah. Verily in this are signs for those who believe.

Translation of the meanings of Quran

a_stranger

أَوَ لَمْ يَرَوْاْ إِلَى مَا خَلَقَ اللّهُ مِن شَيْءٍ يَتَفَيَّأُ ظِلاَلُهُ عَنِ الْيَمِينِ وَالْشَّمَآئِلِ سُجَّدًا لِلّهِ وَهُمْ دَاخِرُونَ

Awa lam yaraw ila ma khalaqa Allahu min shayin yatafayyao thilaluhu AAani alyameeni waalshshamaili sujjadan lillahi wahum dakhiroona
16:48 Do they not look at Allah's creation, (even) among (inanimate) things,- How their (very) shadows turn round, from the right and the left, prostrating themselves to Allah, and that in the humblest manner?