"Quran is wrong" says the Jew

ShyHijabi

:bismillah:
:salam2:

Stuborn and Stupid old Jews as always!!!

~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for sharing this post brother,

~May Allah swt reward you~Amin!

Ramadhan Kariim Al Mubarak!

Thank you,

~Wassalam :)

Sigh. Why do I even try? Sister, you should not generalize like this. There are Jews that are stupid and there are Jews that are intelligent. But how can you properly do dawa and possibly open a Jew's mind to Islam if you just throw insults out like that? I am so blessed I never met a Muslim who would say such things before converting to Islam, it would've simply reinforced what my family had said about Muslims. They told me they all hated Jews and would never accept them into their religion if one ever converted. They would even show me ayas taken out of context to show Islam taught all Jews were cursed according to "their god's" teachings. (even a lot of Muslims use these verses to generalize across the entire people instead of understanding the historical context and that it applied to particular Jews)

Remember, every word you say and write will be called into account on judgement day, and the consequences that result.

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
I bet they conveniently skipped these verses,

"And among the people of Moses is an Umma who guide by the truth and with it they establish justice." (7:159)
Indeed, Allah said,

"Not all of them are alike; a party of the people of the Scripture stand for the right, they recite the Verses of Allâh during the hours of the night, prostrating themselves in prayer. (113) They believe in Allâh and the Last Day; they enjoin Al-Ma'rûf (Islâmic Monotheism, and following Prophet Muhammad SAW) and forbid Al-Munkar (polytheism, disbelief and opposing Prophet Muhammad SAW); and they hasten in (all) good works; and they are among the righteous. (114) And whatever good they do, nothing will be rejected of them; for Allâh knows well those who are Al-Muttaqûn (115)"
[Aal-e-Imraan]

"And we have chosen them (the Children of Israel), knowingly, over the worlds" (44:32)

Does that mean that the all the Jews as a race are the chosen people of God? No! Only those of them who followed Moses, peace be upon him, and upheld the Covenant, which, the Quran explains, is to obey the law of Moses and to follow subsequent prophets, such as Jesus and Muhammad, peace be upon them. Most of them did not. That is why God cursed them and withdrew His Blessing from them and gave it to their cousins.
This reminds me of this ayaah,

"And (remember) when the Lord of Ibrâhim tried him with (certain) Commands, which he fulfilled. He (Allâh) said (to him), "Verily, I am going to make you Imam (a leader) for mankind (to follow you)." [Ibrâhim (Abraham)] said, "And of my offspring (to make leaders)." (Allâh) said, "My Covenant includes not Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong-doers)."
[Al-Baqarah]

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Sigh. Why do I even try? Sister, you should not generalize like this. There are Jews that are stupid and there are Jews that are intelligent. But how can you properly do dawa and possibly open a Jew's mind to Islam if you just throw insults out like that? I am so blessed I never met a Muslim who would say such things before converting to Islam, it would've simply reinforced what my family had said about Muslims. They told me they all hated Jews and would never accept them into their religion if one ever converted. They would even show me ayas taken out of context to show Islam taught all Jews were cursed according to "their god's" teachings. (even a lot of Muslims use these verses to generalize across the entire people instead of understanding the historical context and that it applied to particular Jews)

Remember, every word you say and write will be called into account on judgement day, and the consequences that result.

wa alaykum salam , you are right sister.

I believe that due to the political situation in Palestine, people have simply sharpened their focus in an unjust way. Sometimes we hear ppl or scholars even refer to all Jews as the brethren of apes and swine, -- yet, this reference is simply one group of people who were punished by Allah for their evil, rather than the entire race.

Allah can guide any person, and any person can go astry by having the shaitan mislead them. Islam is a gift from Allah and something we must be thankful for. We know full well that there were Jews who were good, kind and noble at the time of the Prophet (s) and afterwards. Many of them reverted to Islam. Whole tribes and their Rabis willingly did so.

Valerie

I don't care about politics but that guy made me want to facepalm myself so hard I would have gotten a concussion. He's the guy who gets interviewed on the evening news that was standing 500 yards away from something but "saw every detail" and is taken as a credible witness. Funny in a sad way.

FreedomFighter

The majority of what is in occupied Palestine is evil anyway. Uhhh should there even be an argument about that.... The Jews when we are talking about them generally (as in the ones in occupied Palestine) are evil devilish criminals. There are Jews in other Arab countries who live side by side with Muslims even today, and they are not like the criminal Jews in occupied Palestine.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

One lesson that Muslims need to learn from the Jews is unity. And I must write there are very good people who are Jewish.

To stray from the topic..I have been watching movies lately. I find it very distrubing the message in many of the movies coming out of Hollywood. I am writing this to alert my brothers and sisters. Many movies are suggesting that the gay and lesbian lifestyle is good. These movies also promote co-habitation and premarital sex.
Our youth watch this. We need to find alternatives for our youth.

abu'muhammad

Assalaam walaikum,

One lesson that Muslims need to learn from the Jews is unity. And I must write there are very good people who are Jewish.

waalaykum salaam,

unity is may be after world-war 2 holocaust. As much I read the jews thought then onwards of individual state. At that time muslim arabs in palestine were 90% now the number is less.

ShyHijabi

What's interesting is the "Jewish unity" is more apparent in the secular Jews. In other words, the Jews by name but not by religious practice. Some of the most outspoken and rabidly Zionistic Jews I've met are usually incredibly ignorant on the tenets of their own religion. World War II definitely created a defensive Jew who would stick to their fellow Jews regardless of personal opinions.

However the very religious Jews tend not to soil themselves as much with politics and remain very insular to their own tiny communities. The secular Jews tend to look down upon the orthodoxy and even mock them behind their backs.

We Muslims could afford to remember the hadiths about making excuses for your fellow Muslim when they stumble. We should be quick to forgive each other and slow to judge...and insh'Allah we will be shown the same mercy on judgement day.

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
We Muslims could afford to remember the hadiths about making excuses for your fellow Muslim when they stumble. We should be quick to forgive each other and slow to judge...and insh'Allah we will be shown the same mercy on judgement day.

True, forgiving another muslim is actually a whole lot sweeter than revenge ever could be, alhamdulillaah.