Qurano science..

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:brothers and sisters,
hope this thread finds u in the best of health and imaan.........:hijabi:
i like to study science.And i certainly like studying islam.but when these two subjects congugate then i LOVE it.so i decided to share such an informaton with you.many of you may already know this one.its about iron in quran.so enjoy.................... :muslim_child:
it says in quran;

"We sent our messengers supported by clear proofs, and we sent down to them the scripture and the law, that the people may uphold justice. And we sent down the iron, wherein there is strength, and many benefits for the people. All this in order for GOD to distinguish those who would support Him and His messengers, on faith. GOD is powerful, Almighty."

The IRON
: Sura 57 (57 = 19X 3)
Sura 57 in the Quran is called "The Iron" in Arabic (Al-Hadeed). The word (Al-Hadeed) in Arabic has a gematrical value of 57, the same like the sura number. The gematrical value of the Arabic word (Hadeed) without the (Al) is 26. Number 26 is the position of iron in the periodic table of elements.(the number of protons in the iron nucleus is 26)
The iron itself in mentioned in verse 25 of this sura. The last word God (ALLAH) mentioned in verse 25 is the 26th word GOD from the beginning of this sura. (This is the number of PROTONS in the iron nucleus.) Verse 25 in this sura is the 19th verse which contains the word God in Sura 57. God is Omniscient.
Professor Armstrong works at NASA,
He explained how all the elements in the earth were formed. He stated that the scientists have come only recently to discover the relevant facts about that formation process. He said that the energy of the early solar system was not sufficient to produce elemental Iron. In calculating the energy required to form one atom of iron, it was found to be about four times as much as the energy of the entire solar system. In other words, the entire energy of the earth or the moon or the planet Mars or any other planet is not sufficient to form one new atom of iron, even the energy of the entire solar system is not sufficient for that. That is why Professor Armstrong said that the scientists believe that iron is an extraterrestrial that was sent to earth and not formed therein.
Now compare that to the Qur'aanic verse saying:
And we sent down the iron, wherein there is strength,

uses of iron;

"iron in which there lies great force"
It was the drawing by gravity of iron atoms to the center of the primeval earth that generated the heat which caused the initial chemical differentiation of the earth, the outgassing of the early atmosphere, and ultimately the formation of the hydrosphere. It is molten iron in the center of the earth which, acting like a gigantic dynamo, generates the earth's magnetic field, which in turn creates the Van Allen radiation belts that shield the earth's surface from destructive high-energy-penetrating cosmic radiation and preserve the crucial ozone layer from cosmic ray destruction…
Without the iron atom, there would be no carbon-based life in the cosmos; no supernovae, no heating of the primitive earth, no atmosphere or hydrosphere. There would be no protective magnetic field, no Van Allen radiation belts, no ozone layer, no metal to make hemoglobin [in human blood], no metal to tame the reactivity of oxygen, and no oxidative metabolism.

"which has many uses for mankind"
for example::hijabi:

1. A liquid containing iron oxide particles is injected into the tumour by means of a special syringe. These particles spread throughout the tumour cells. This liquid consists of thousands of millions of particles, 1,000 times smaller than the red blood corpuscles, of iron oxide in 1 cm3 that can easily flow through all blood vessels.

2. The patient is then placed in a machine with a powerful magnetic field.

3. This magnetic field, applied externally, begins to set the iron particles in the tumour in motion. During this time the temperature in the tumour containing the iron oxide particles rises by up to 45 degrees.

In a few minutes the cancer cells, unable to protect themselves from the heat, are either weakened or destroyed. The tumour may then be completely eradicated with subsequent chemotherapy.

hope u enjoyed the Qurano science discussion.:SMILY259:

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
:salam2:

Mashallah my dear sister for your amazing post. I love science too,as it is helping me to understand better Allahs creations SubhanAllah,and with studing science we can understand better Allahs signs in nature, cosmos,etc.
Mashallah it is quite interesting field,and may Allah bless you sister with knowledge that you seek for and all of us,

:wasalam:

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!

Mashallah my dear sister for your amazing post. I love science too,as it is helping me to understand better Allahs creations SubhanAllah,and with studing science we can understand better Allahs signs in nature, cosmos,etc.
Mashallah it is quite interesting field,and may Allah bless you sister with knowledge that you seek for and all of us,

:wasalam:

:salam2::jazaak:for ur kind reply sister.i'm glad to kno u loved it.:SMILY139:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
asalamualaikm mashalah sister!
subhanallah!
there is no god but ALLAH !
may ALLAH enlighten our hearts with eman. ameen.

majormuss

Mashallah, am also good in science and I secretly want to advance in Science to promote Islam. Wonderful post!!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
asalamualaikm mashalah sister!
subhanallah!
there is no god but ALLAH !
may ALLAH enlighten our hearts with eman. ameen.
:salam2::SMILY139::jazaak:for ur reply.
surely there is no God but ALLAH,the all knowing.we humans find all this with our studies now when it was
revealed to us 1400 years ago.surely one can't argue about the quran being tha creation of ALLAh and not a man............:hijabi:

Musalmaan

Great Post. The part that made me say Alhamdulilah:

Professor Armstrong works at NASA,
He explained how all the elements in the earth were formed. He stated that the scientists have come only recently to discover the relevant facts about that formation process. He said that the energy of the early solar system was not sufficient to produce elemental Iron. In calculating the energy required to form one atom of iron, it was found to be about four times as much as the energy of the entire solar system. In other words, the entire energy of the earth or the moon or the planet Mars or any other planet is not sufficient to form one new atom of iron, even the energy of the entire solar system is not sufficient for that. That is why Professor Armstrong said that the scientists believe that iron is an extraterrestrial that was sent to earth and not formed therein.
Now compare that to the Qur'aanic verse saying:
And we sent down the iron, wherein there is strength,

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum:

Indeed this verse reveals a big big scientific fact. The binding energy of iron (isotope 56/57 I do not exactly remember) is maximum. I remember the binding energy curve with an isotope of iron occupying the pick position at the top of the curve. Its really amazing.

But I do have the question as Surah Al-Hadeed occupies a chronological position that corresponds to atomic No. of an isotope of iron,in this context is the present chronology of various chapters of Quran Divinely inspired or was is that,later on this chronology was adopted?.

Regards.

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Assalamu Alaikum:

Indeed this verse reveals a big big scientific fact. The binding energy of iron (isotope 56/57 I do not exactly remember) is maximum. I remember the binding energy curve with an isotope of iron occupying the pick position at the top of the curve. Its really amazing.

But I do have the question as Surah Al-Hadeed occupies a chronological position that corresponds to atomic No. of an isotope of iron,in this context is the present chronology of various chapters of Quran Divinely inspired or was is that,later on this chronology was adopted?.

Regards.

Waslamoalaikom wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh,

I remember this as one of my first posts at TTI. Back then I was more interested in scientific miracles of the Quraan rather than Quraan itself being a miracle.

As far as I know it is. When we were studying Quraan compilation back then, our teacher told us that there was a trunk in masjidun nabawi. The revelations written on different things (skins, bones of animals and bark of trees etc.) were placed in that trunk according to the instructions given by the Prophet of Allaah :saw:. She said the ashab used to copy it down and learn it by heart and that the Quraan we have today is compiled in the exact same sequence as instructed by the Prophet of Allaah:saw:

I'll try to search for something solid to post. However, if you listen to Nouman Ali Khan's lectures on the Quraan he explains the wisdom and relation behind one specific surah placed after or before the other. This explains that Quraan was not randomly compiled by the Ashab as we have it today.

I'll see if I can get something. I'll post it here when I do Inshaa'Allaah.

sachin4islam

Assalamu Alaikum: Sis.

Thanks for your reply. I look forward for more details from you. May Allah (SWT) bless you.

Regards.