racism

Status
Not open for further replies.

believer4life

soul searching...
that's so not fair how come men get to marry whoever they want and women have to marry their own people you know there's alot of non saudi and non kuwaiti men that are amazing in making the deen grow, mashallah

That clarifies it and makes sense. Else men would start marrying just for the passport !..

women arent dumb actually......saudi doesnt give citizenship no matter what unless well u have contacts in the royal family.......jz gets me a bit pissed sometimes that i cant enter mekkah and medinah without their approval :(

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Aleekum,

Whats wrong with marrying a suadi men they dont fill their eyes or what? :hearts:

no offense and please dont feel offended...dont make things so complicated if your willing to marry a nonsaudi man ok do so but dont demand your children benifits and all that stuff that suadi kids born to a saudi man get...accept the consequences and marry whoever your heart desires (islamically).

Why are we saying whats right or wrong and whats racist or not... everyone has their reasons for things if saudia wants that as their law thats their right just leave the country to marry a non-saudi man thats it.... if you dont accept the rules of the state then leave it why go through so much delimma just to prove your point... there are so many other things we should be fighting for like banning the hijab or descrimination against muslims not whether or not saudia allows marriages outside of the country

p.s please dont feel offended by what i say i often say things that hurt but dont intentionally mean

salam,

Asalam Aleekum,

Whats wrong with marrying a suadi men they dont fill their eyes or what? :hearts:

no offense and please dont feel offended...dont make things so complicated if your willing to marry a nonsaudi man ok do so but dont demand your children benifits and all that stuff that suadi kids born to a saudi man get...accept the consequences and marry whoever your heart desires (islamically).

Why are we saying whats right or wrong and whats racist or not... everyone has their reasons for things if saudia wants that as their law thats their right just leave the country to marry a non-saudi man thats it.... if you dont accept the rules of the state then leave it why go through so much delimma just to prove your point... there are so many other things we should be fighting for like banning the hijab or descrimination against muslims not whether or not saudia allows marriages outside of the country

p.s please dont feel offended by what i say i often say things that hurt but dont intentionally mean

salam,

yes no offence taken but then we have no rite to fight for hijab for women also cause then the kaffir states can say take it or leave it.......

Islam = equality

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
yes no offence taken but then we have no rite to fight for hijab for women also cause then the kaffir states can say take it or leave it.......

Islam = equality

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hun, big difference....WAYYYYYYYYYYY of a big difference... Hijab is a MUST a MUST and A MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... marrying to a non suadi is a desire something we want not something we need...so please dont compare the two... Allah requires us to guard our modesty and wear the hijab Allah does not require from us to marry within or without our country thats something he allows us to choose... choice and requirement are two different things

salam,

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO hun, big difference....WAYYYYYYYYYYY of a big difference... Hijab is a MUST a MUST and A MUSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT.... marrying to a non suadi is a desire something we want not something we need...so please dont compare the two... Allah requires us to guard our modesty and wear the hijab Allah does not require from us to marry within or without our country thats something he allows us to choose... choice and requirement are two different things

salam,

yeah i know but since we do the same thing...the kaffir states have got a reason to make their law implemented tough......its actually easier to marry a muslim woman in a non muslim country but harder in a muslim country.....what a shame :(

Salem9022

When did you pick Saudis as your masters and chosen people?

After reading a few posts I am surprised with the amount of excuses which are made for the corrupt racist Saudi law especially with the amount of takfeer that I see here, and how every thread regarding this country is closed and silenced straight away. I saw with my own eyes outside the second holiest site of Islam a Saudi man committing Zina with a beggar woman. I think uve lost the plot, either the plot of what Islam teaches of equality (since your justifying a corrupt law) or you have crises within yourself.

I wonder how you would justify to Allah this disgusting law in front of our Prophet Muhammed s.a.w or Bilal r.a when he got rejected because he was a darker skin tone. If you want to make excuses for your masters, please do it without using Islam as a means of covering justifying sickness in your own way.

Oh and the reason? Well, maybe its because they know there women will run away if they relaxed such laws, in a male dominated society as such, you cant expect more or less then that. Either way, no such law can be justified, whether it is cultural or not, there might be a reason for it, but it is not a reason to do with religion.

When did this become a Saudi Bashing Thread? WOW, you said you went through the thread but you Ignorantly forgot to pick up the point that in other Arab countries this Law applies as well. Go to Lebanon and try to marry a Lebanese Girl, the Govt there would Burn her Passport and the children which you have with her can never have Lebanese citizenship no matter how many times you or the child applies. I even know a Guy who married a Lebanese girl but his child is registered as a Pakistani because the father is from Pakistan even though the baby is born in Lebanon and never traveled to Pakistan. Ever go to Dubai and UAE?? try to marry an Emeratie girl, and lets see if you can ever obtain citizenship or your child can ever obtain citizenship.

This is not about Saudi Arabia its just about the fact that the Lineage is Passed down from Father to Child not by the Mother many arab countries want to protect their lineage. the GCC(Arab Gulf-KSA, UAE, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar) countries are even harder cause they have tribes which even until this day exist so they are even more strick. So next time you ignorantly talk about KSA thing before you write.

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
When did you pick Saudis as your masters and chosen people?

After reading a few posts I am surprised with the amount of excuses which are made for the corrupt racist Saudi law especially with the amount of takfeer that I see here, and how every thread regarding this country is closed and silenced straight away. I saw with my own eyes outside the second holiest site of Islam a Saudi man committing Zina with a beggar woman. I think uve lost the plot, either the plot of what Islam teaches of equality (since your justifying a corrupt law) or you have crises within yourself.

I wonder how you would justify to Allah this disgusting law in front of our Prophet Muhammed s.a.w or Bilal r.a when he got rejected because he was a darker skin tone. If you want to make excuses for your masters, please do it without using Islam as a means of covering justifying sickness in your own way.

Oh and the reason? Well, maybe its because they know there women will run away if they relaxed such laws, in a male dominated society as such, you cant expect more or less then that. Either way, no such law can be justified, whether it is cultural or not, there might be a reason for it, but it is not a reason to do with religion.

:salam2:

I would request you to listen the below videos on Aqeedah of Imaam Bukhari Rahimahullah.

Aqeedah of Imaam Bukhari

Where he went to more than 1000 Scholars, and what was their opinion about obeying Rulers.

Obeying the Rulers as long as they donot commit open Kufr is part of our Aqeedah.

It doesn't matter if the Rulers are Saudi or Turkish. Or if they commit Sins or not, as long as they donot commit open Kufr we are obliged by Islaam to obey them.

Also , we need to first know what is Politics according to Quran and Sunnah

:wasalam:

Status
Not open for further replies.