Raging Hormones!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyaishazouaoui

Salaam,

Let us end this on a good note. All is well. Brother GP we love you. A "real" man does take his actions seriously. You did. You were man enough to share with us. I mean this sincerely.

Now..being a menopausal woman..i have a green light to do anything I want...that is really the case of ranging/raging hormones.

:salam2:

:lol: you make me smile on this rainy grey stormy morning in the middle of the ghetto!!

Jazakallah

:wasalam:

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
Assalam Alykom

Its great that you removed him from any possible harm. But hitting him was not appropriate in my opinion, because since he was drunk there is other simple ways to remove him without any harm at all. But if he was not drunk i will simply call the police to deal with this matter by the time I try remove him from any harm gently. Your baby was in the car with you, I do not think your reaction was correct at all.

There are crazy people out there GP (imagine he used knive against you, and you were travelling with your baby.... Its dangerous my brother). If I am travelling with weak person such as (women/elder/baby) I would not react in violence even if that meant that someone is disrespecting me, because I would put my wife, and my baby in danger.....

May Allah reward you for your good intentions, and forgive you for your mistake amiin. In my opinion avoiding this situations would be safer.... (Unless you travelling on your own..lol)

Best regards.. Wassalam Alykom.....

samiha

---------
Staff member
:salam2:

GP, were you travelling with your child/ren? Did i miss that part of the story?

wasalam

najbc

Assalamu alaykum,

Wow, where in the world do you live. Lot of action. You are racist; actually I would say you are more like hero. Good job, thank god, it was not me, if I panicky, I freeze. You are brave.:jumpclap:

SalmanFarsi

Heroic but not warranted. I love you for the sake of Allah and want to advise you that you should take care in situations like this. You could have simply turn up your windows, lock your doors and call 911. Simple as that. Again, its the love I have for you for the sake of Allah that makes me say this.

Our standard is way too high as Muslims.

25:63 And the servants of ((Allah)) Most Gracious are those who walk on the earth in humility, and when the ignorant address them, they say, "Peace!";

take care,

walhamdulilahe rabil alameen.

Salman

Status
Not open for further replies.