7.jpg

6.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

13.jpg

arzafar

wow it seems to really have been a lot more spiritual back then. Nowadays there is the modern commercial aspect to hajj.

arzafar

I mean guys just look at the cola stand, meat on donkeys and the lack of tall buildings in the background. Amazing photos.
:jazaak:

btw i hear from elders that in the olden days, many people lost their lives on hajj.

4mMadara2Amina

Thank you so much for this beauty thread :) I really like those photos. Much different than the ones I have seen now a days :) I really like them!

alf2

Islam is a way of life
Picture 7 is slightly disturbing, but the rest are AMAZING :O
Alhamdulilah, that is really amazing... OwO I love seeing Islamic photos from decades past..

azmirush

:salam2:
Good pictures. Heard stories about haj related by grandma and now have a better picture on it . Amazing..the changes..alhamdullillah..Thanks for the post.

fagie

in just a 50 years span, those who do hajj grows from thousands to millions. Can u just imagine what it will be like in another 50 years.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalaamu Alaikum

Wowww Masha Allah What a nice pics and i feel more spiritual feelings. Thanks and Jazakallah!

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu:)

that''s beautiful mashallah.jazakallah khairan for sharing akhi:)

first picture i can see a pakistani plane:p:lol:

Peace92

Revert to Islam
Salam

It's beautiful.
I pray to God he takes you and I to Makkah al-mukarramah and Madinah al munawwarah. Amen.

Peace

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
As-salamu 'Aleykum

...I liked the coca cola stand:)..N the slaughtered animals on the donkey's back:)...N how the people are cooking outside:)...N look at the brothers with the umbrella..it must've been realllyy Hott:D...N i like those Beautiful buildings:)..N look at the guys tryin' to buy the goats:biggrin:...And those people praying outside Masha'allah:biggrin::biggrin:
I wish I was there during those periods...when people walked barefoot or wore only sandals n not dressy shoes..Lol:D
Sorry for the list...am just a lil' too excited:)
JazakAllahu khairan for sharing akhi:)

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
MashaAllah... Thanks for sharing.

How easy it was to do the Tawaaf and how wasy it was to so the Jamaraat.

Great historical pictures.
:wasalam: