Rasul Allah SAWW in dream

slave.of.AllahSW

AOA WRWB SLAVE OF ALLAH
I don't think it is a difference of opinion. Rather a difference of understanding the same opinion.
And where did you get that I am interpreting dreams on my own. I do not want to sound arrogant, but Alhamdolilalah I have read Ta'abee-ur-Ru'ya many times for various issues. And I know of the hadeeth you mentioned.
In the same context read the q/a I posted from ISlam QA. In it you will see the method of Imam Ibn Sireen (Rehmatullah Aleh) quite clearly regarding seeing RAsul Allah SAW in the dream. He would ask the claimant to describe what they saw. And if it did not fit the right description he would say "you did not see the prophet SAW"
Enough said. Wama Alaina Illal Balagh. Read the 2 q/a I posted. Then respond please.
JAZAK ALLAHU KHAIRAN!

AoA wr wb,
yes, Enough said! btw I got that you are interpreting dreams from your post...

So what should I make of this dream? I am glad the man in the dream did not say he is RasulAllah SAW otherwise I would be really confused..right?
It was the sheytan trying to misguide me into thinking that I am forgiven or something.

and thanx for correcting the spellings for me (Ta'abee-ur-Ru'ya). I do get your point. But my point is simply, that YOU said that " the reality is that "MOST" people who think they saw the Prophet SAW in their dream are going to be mistaken.
I dont think that Imaam Ibne Sireen had said such a thing that MOST people will be mistaken. it would be shaytaan. And I agree with you that "if it did not fit the right description he would say "you did not see the prophet SAW".

Anyways I dont think there is any point discussing this anymore. the point was to share this beautful experience of seeing Prophet SAWW in our dream. simply out of love for our Prophet SAWW. People who have seen Prophet SAWW in their dream, know how beautiful experience this really is. Most beautiful!

:salam2:

Believe2Succeed

^ that interpretation is a conclusion too obvious. Even after consulting Ta'abeer ur Ru'ya you will have to come to a conclusion / interpretation.

slave.of.AllahSW

why cant you not admit tht you were wrong in saying MOST people are mistaken!
it is going against the hadith when you say that. Imaam Ibne Sireen did NOT say that MOST people are mistaken and it is MOSt of the time shaytaan!
why cant you just simply correct your self on tht?
Like I said before I AGREE with you that "if it did not fit the right description he (Imaam Ibne Sireen RT) would say "you did not see the prophet SAW".

oumyaquine

Fière de ma religion
my personal answer to believetosucceed

:saw: :saw: :salam2: Well Iwould like to tell you about my own dream.12 years ago before reverting to islam we moved to Riyadh, I didn't knew nothing about islam but when it was time for the adhan I used to feel so strange Ididn't knew why.Then one night I dreamt about the end of the world, there was an earthquake,a huge tsunami who swallow everibody on the beach ( it was so real)The only building that didn't fall down was the white mosque and I was inside and our blessed prophet:saw: was on my right.The day after I reverted to islam,since then my family don't want to see me anymore.I have no reason to lie and:Allah: is my witness that i hate bidah as well as all of you.(sorry:i'm a non-english speaker so i apologize if it wasn't very easy to understand):astag: :hijabi: :allahuakbar:

Abdul Fatah

AssalamoAlaikum warehmatullahe wabarakatuho,
I was just curious, has anyone been blessed with zyarat of Rasul Allah SAWW in his/her dream? I would just love to hear about it, ofcourse, everyone does :). I know of few people personally, who have had this beautiful experience. and I have heard a few experiences of people tht I dont know.
even if you have heard of somebody's experience, I would love to hear about it. :)

JazakAllahu khairun
the.slave.of.Allah SWT[/QUOT::hearts: Assalamuo Alaikum I dreamed of the Rasul Allah SAWW twice.THe first dream. I was with the Rasul Allah SAWW,in market,second dream was ,i was praying with Rasul Allah SAWW, I love Rasul Allah so much

Abdul Fatah

:salam2: :salam2: :wasalam:
AssalamoAlaikum warehmatullahe wabarakatuho,
I was just curious, has anyone been blessed with zyarat of Rasul Allah SAWW in his/her dream? I would just love to hear about it, ofcourse, everyone does :). I know of few people personally, who have had this beautiful experience. and I have heard a few experiences of people tht I dont know.
even if you have heard of somebody's experience, I would love to hear about it. :)

JazakAllahu khairun
the.slave.of.Allah SWT

:wasalam: I dreamed of the Rasul allah twice, first i was with him SAWW in the market, the second was i was praying behiand him SAWW

New to this group

As salaamu alaikum
I am new here. What a wonderful way to preach about Islam. I have just posted a Thread - History of Prophet Muhammad Sal. Please review and reply. I am really interested in Propagating Islam. and helping my community.
Naveed Ahmed
Assalam U Aleykum

i've not read the post of bilal philip but i have to agree with salve.of.AllahSW
some years ago, my mom was facing health problems and she used to be very ill, and was so much asking help from Allah SWT;
one night she dreamt she was in Makkah and she saw a light coming, and when the light came closer , she saw someone and she is sure it was Our Prophet Muhammad SAW, Sheytan can't take our Phopeht's Muhammad SAW form , and she was told to be patient and promised that ALL her problems will be solved by the Grace of Allah SWT

when she woke up , she was feeling sooo different, for her it was The miracle of her life; now whatever happens she remembers of this dream and immediately feels good, because she Know Allah SWT Is seeing her and she trusts in her Lord

Believe2Succeed

why cant you not admit tht you were wrong in saying MOST people are mistaken!
it is going against the hadith when you say that. Imaam Ibne Sireen did NOT say that MOST people are mistaken and it is MOSt of the time shaytaan!
why cant you just simply correct your self on tht?
Like I said before I AGREE with you that "if it did not fit the right description he (Imaam Ibne Sireen RT) would say "you did not see the prophet SAW".

AOA WRWB :salam2: SlaveofAllah:
I don't know why you are getting upset. There is nothing to admit in my mind. I said "most people today"...All the people today who think they see Rasul Allah SAW (and it might be an actual vision - Allah knows best) do they have someone of the level of IbnSireen to ask? Are they even going to a reputed learned scholar and describing their vision ?
So in that context I meant most. Not every one. Most /= all. If they are going to reputable scholars and asking interpretation of their dreams. And their dreams are being verified then Alhamdolillah.
It is a matter of caution. So that people can keep away from superstition. Not waiting around for a vision of Rasul Allah SAW to know if they are following the right thing or not. But I am not at all doubting that he might come in someones dream if that someone is destined by Allah SWT to be saved from hell fire, to guide them or show them that Islam is the right religion. Wallahu Alam. It would be certainly a blessed thing for their lives.
ISlam is clear. It wants people to be clear thinking with reliance on Allah SWT alone.
:peace:
May Allah SWT unite the muslims on the correct Aqeedah and keep them from straying and to become foder of their enemies (ameen). Verily our greatest enemy is sheytan and his armies and those who follow Sheytan.
We must remain steadfast together!

ASAK

MOS

acedoc

More about DREAMS.... from Islamic perspective

Dreams and dream interpretation

Question:
dream interpretation in islaam..i've got a book by ibn-sirine... i want more details about it..

Answer:

Praise be to Allaah.

True dreams are a part of Prophethood, as it was reported that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “True dreams are one of the forty-six parts of Prophethood.” (al-Bukhaari, 6472; Muslim, 4201)

Dreams marked the onset of Revelation (al-Bukhaari, 3; Muslim, 231).

The truthfulness of the dream is related to the sincerity of the dreamer. Those who have the most truthful dreams are those who are the most truthful in speech. (Muslim, 4200)

Towards the end of time, hardly any dreams will be untrue. The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “That will be because the Prophethood and its effects will be so far away in time, so the believers will be given some compensation in the form of dreams which will bring them some good news or will help them to be patient and steadfast in their faith.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

The same may be said of the miracles which appeared after the time of the Sahaabah. This did not happen during their time because they did not need them, due to their strong faith, but the people who came after them needed them (the miracles) because their faith was weak.

Dreams are of three types: rahmaani (those that come from Allaah), nafsaani (psychological, they come from within a person) and shaytaani (those that come from the Shaytaan). The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Dreams are of three types: a dream from Allaah, a dream which causes distress and which comes from the Shaytaan, and a dream which comes from what a person thinks about when he is awake, and he sees it when he is asleep.” (al-Bukhaari, 6499; Muslim, 4200)

The dreams of the Prophets are wahy (revelation) for they are protected from the Shaytaan. The Ummah is agreed upon this. This is why Ibraaheem set out to fulfil the command of Allaah to sacrifice his son Ismaa’eel when he saw that in a dream; may peace be upon them both.

The dreams of people other than the Prophets are to be examined in the light of the clear Wahy [i.e., the Qur’aan and Sunnah]. If they are in accordance with the Qur’aan and Sunnah, all well and good; otherwise, they should not be acted upon. This is a very serious matter indeed, for many of the innovators among the Sufis and others have gone astray because of this.

Whoever wants to have true dreams should strive to speak honestly, eat halaal food, adhere to the commandments of sharee’ah, avoid that which Allaah and His Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) have forbidden, sleep in a state of complete purity facing the Qiblah, and remember Allaah until he feels his eyelids drooping. If he does all this, then his dreams can hardly be untrue.

The most truthful of dreams are those that are seen at the time of suhoor [just before dawn], for this is the time when Allaah descends and when mercy and forgiveness are close. It is also the time when the devils are quiet, unlike the time of darkness just after sunset, when the devils and devilish souls spread out.

(See Madaarij al-Saalikeen, 1/50-52)

Al-Haafiz ibn Hajar said:

All dreams are either of two types:

true dreams. These are the dreams of the Prophets and of the righteous people who follow them. They may also happen to other people, but this is very rare, such as the dream of the kaafir king which was interpreted for him by Yoosuf (peace be upon him). True dreams are those which come true in real life as they were seen in the dream.

Mixed up false dreams, which warn of something. These are of different types:

games of the Shaytaan to make a person distressed, such as when he sees his head cut off and he is following it, or he sees himself falling into a crisis and cannot find anyone to save him from it, and so on.

When he sees some of the angels telling him to do something forbidden, or other things that cannot possibly make sense.

When he sees something that happens to him in real life, or he wishes it would happen, and he sees it very realistically in his dream; or he see what usually happens to him when he is awake or what reflects his mood. These dreams usually speak of the future or the present, rarely of the past.

See: Fath al-Baari, 12/352-354

Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri (may Allaah be pleased with him) said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he likes, this is from Allaah, so let him praise Allaah for it and talk about it to others. If he sees other than that, a dream that he dislikes, this is from the Shaytaan, so let him seek refuge with Allaah from its evil and not mention it to anyone, for it will not harm him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6584, and Muslim, 5862).

Abu Qutaadah said: the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Good dreams come from Allaah, and (bad) dreams come from Shaytaan. Whoever sees something that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan, for it will not harm him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 6594, and Muslim, 5862). The “spitting” referred to here is a soft, dry spitting with no saliva ejected.

It was reported from Jaabir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “If any one of you sees a dream that he dislikes, let him spit to his left three times, and seek refuge with Allaah from the Shaytaan three times, and turn over from the side on which he was sleeping.” (Narrated by Muslim, 5864)

Ibn Hajar said: to sum up what has been said about good dreams, we may say three things:

A person should praise Allaah for the good dream

He should feel happy about it

He should talk about it to those whom he loves but not to those whom he dislikes.

To sum up what has been said about bad dreams, we may say four things:

He should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of the dream

He should seek refuge with Allaah from the evil of the Shaytaan

He should spit to his left three times when he wakes up

He should not mention it to anyone at all.

In al-Bukhaari, Baab al-Qayd fi’l-Manaam, a fifth thing was narrated from Abu Hurayrah, which is to pray. The wording of the report is: whoever sees something he dislikes (in a dream) should not tell anyone about it; rather he should get up and pray. This was reported as a Mawsool report by Imaam Muslim in his Saheeh.

Muslim added a sixth thing, which is to turn over from the side on which one was lying.

In conclusion, there are six things to do, the four mentioned above, plus praying two rak’ahs, for example, and turning over from the side on which one was lying to lie on one’s back, for example.

See Fath al-Baari, 12/370.

According to a hadeeth narrated from Abu Razeen by al-Tirmidhi, he should not tell anybody about it except a very close friend who loves him very much, or who is very wise. According to another report, he should not talk about it except to one who is wise or one who is dear to him. According to another report, he should not tell of his dream except to a scholar or one who will give sincere advice. Al-Qaadi Abu Bakr ibn al-‘Arabi said: as for the scholar, he will interpret it in a good way for him as much as he can, and the one who will give him sincere advice will teach him something that will be of benefit to him and will help him to do that. The one who is wise is the one who knows how to interpret it and will tell him only that which will help him, otherwise he will keep quiet. The one who is dear, if he knows something good he will say it, and if he does not know or he is in doubt, he will keep quiet.

See Fath al-Baari, 12/369

Imaam al-Baghawi said:

Know that the interpretation of dreams falls into various categories. Dreams may be interpreted in the light of the Qur’aan or in the light of the Sunnah, or by means of the proverbs that are current among people, or by names and metaphors, or in terms of opposites. (Sharh al-Sunnah, 12/220)

He gave examples of this, such as:

Interpretation in the light of the Qur’aan: such as a rope meaning a covenant, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allaah…” [Aal ‘Imraan 3:103]

Interpretation in the light of the Sunnah: such as the crow representing an immoral man (faasiq), because the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) called it such.

Interpretation by means of proverbs: such a digging a hole meaning a plot, because people say “Whoever digs a hole will fall in it.”

Interpretation by means of names: such as seeing a man called Raashid meaning wisdom.

Interpretation by means of opposites: such as fear meaning safety, because Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And He will surely give them in exchange a safe security after their fear” [al-Noor 24:55]

As for the book “Interpretation of Dreams” that is attributed to Ibn Seereen, many researchers doubt that it can be attributed to him at all, so we should be certain that this book was written by this prominent scholar.

Islam Q&A
Sheikh Muhammed Salih Al-Munajjid

algerianmuslima

salam

:salam2: brother i'm just want to tell you that i have seen profet in my dream and i wanted to ask hIm to make dua_a for me coz i am married for years now and i don't have children and i wanted him to do dua_A for me in my dream no one told me that is profet but i knew that i don't know why,i said to myself(in dream)profet's dua_a never will be refuse theire dua_a will be (mustajeeb) and i remember alhabib MOHAMED(SAW) asked me if iam ready for friday's salat(salat al jumu3a)and 3alayhe afdalu asalawat smiled to me>>.wa jazaka ALLAHU akhayer>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>ALLAHU AKBAR ALLAHU AKBAR

Bilal Ahmed

Islam my way of life
Seeing Rasulullah :saw: in a dream

Asalaam Alaykum Brothers and Sister,

I have not done tihs myself but its on a book i have called Solution thruogh Du'a (Fisabilillah Publiction).

If a person truly desirous of seeing Rasulullah:saw:
in the dreams he should do the following: he should bath on the eve of jum'ah i.e the night between Thursday and firday. He should don clean clothes and apply itar. After Isha he should offer 2 raka'at nafl salaah. Thereafter he should read Surah Kawthar 100 times, Salawat upon Rasulullah:saw: 100 times. Insha-Allah the reader will see him soon. The following durud is recommended:

ALLAHUMMA SALLI ALA MUHAMMADI-NIN-NABIY-YIL UMMIY-YI WA ALA ALIHI WA BARIL WASALLIM