Re: Am I Stupid or what?

theonlystar

:salam2:

Last week, i wrote a thread, please click if you haven't read it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11896

I am suprised that you all saying I am so lucky.

I totally disagree with all of you.

I have been trying best to calm myself but after 3 years, I still have get some bad luck. 3 years is long time.....now i couldn't cope it.

How can i be lucky then?

I couldn't cope to get more bad lucks again....i fear i am a loser...my wife will think i am a loser because i have small paid job....can't speak in same her launguge...she will be sad if my brothers, cousins or friends are better than me for example; one brother had a degree at uni, other is hafiz but me? She might wants me to buy special thing for her, she might get upset if i buy a cheap ones. I'm just nothing but a loser, she might regrets to marry me

I am always kind to anyone but later anyone is against me for no reason, they are trying to make me small and embrased. i am still trying to be nice to them till 3 years, now i was tough with them and they were surprise why i go bad man and i told them why. they does not care , they telling me i'm just stupid and too much worried.

now you know i am stupid.

p.s, i already explain to my family about my luck, they told me I AM STUPID.

:wasalam:

amyaishazouaoui

Last week, i wrote a thread, please click if you haven't read it.

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11896

I am suprised that you all saying I am so lucky.

I totally disagree with all of you.

I have been trying best to calm myself but after 3 years, I still have get some bad luck. 3 years is long time.....now i couldn't cope it.

How can i be lucky then?

I couldn't cope to get more bad lucks again....i fear i am a loser...my wife will think i am a loser because i have small paid job....can't speak in same her launguge...she will be sad if my brothers, cousins or friends are better than me for example; one brother had a degree at uni, other is hafiz but me? She might wants me to buy special thing for her, she might get upset if i buy a cheap ones. I'm just nothing but a loser, she might regrets to marry me

I am always kind to anyone but later anyone is against me for no reason, they are trying to make me small and embrased. i am still trying to be nice to them till 3 years, now i was tough with them and they were surprise why i go bad man and i told them why. they does not care , they telling me i'm just stupid and too much worried.

now you know i am stupid.

p.s, i already explain to my family about my luck, they told me I AM STUPID.

Look brother, you are not stupid and life is not about luck. Allah gives u everything. People are saying you are lucky because allah is testing you so much and you will get much reward inshallah. It doesn't matter if you have a milion pounds or are a hafiz with the mot beautiful voice or work hard for a low wage. it is who you are that matters. You could be really rich but treat people badly, it wouldnt benefit you. If you are kind and carning and work hard it is all a woman can ask for. It is so much better than having all the money in the world and being abused!!!!

More money, more problems...its true, you have to remember to pay zakat and stuff, not to mention giving more in sadaqa etc!!!
If one is a hafiz they also have reponsability. they know the quran and have to act on what they know!!!!
Life is not about money or wealth or looks. It is about worshipping allah and being healthy and happy. If you are not happy in your life then whats the point.

PLEASE be content with who you are.Work hard and just be kind to those close to you and those in need.Allah will provide if ou are trying your best, dont worry. Have good intentions and live a simple life. If others are after mateial things, let them chase after these things. Try to sit down and teach your wife. I know there is a language problem but for now just be kind to her, smile and be gentle, show her how hard you work and if you do have spare. treat her, even if its buying a bar of chocolate that you share>

take care of yourself brother and remember after hardship comes ease

Asalaamalikum brother,

Please read carefully what "amyaishazouaoui" is saying. You are misinterpreting the word luck. Why would you want to degrade your own self? What good does it do to you? Try reading "Don't Be Sad" by Aaidh ibn Abdullah Al-Qarni. You should be happy because some people never get any trials in their life. Look at the life of the Prophet (saw) he lost his family, friends, and all his loved ones. You have alot of trials in your life but if you learn to conquer them Allah will reward you for your efforts. We are all brothers and sisters and trying to help and advice one another. Please take the time to reflect on our words. Here is what I posted to you last time:

The concept of luck has no basis in Islam. There is no bad omen in Islam. Almighty Allah tells us in the Qur’an that one’s sustenance is pre-determined in heaven when He says: “And in the heaven is your providence and that which ye are promised.” (Adh-Dhariyat: 22)

The fact that Allah’s Decree is supreme does not contradict the fact that man has been given choice and freedom. But human freedom is not unlimited; it works within the all pervasive Will of Allah. Man’s choice is granted to him by Allah; man cannot choose without Allah’s Will; in so far he exercises his will, he does so by Allah’s Will. “But you cannot will unless Allah wills; Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise.” (Al-Insan: 30). Thus, everything happens for a reason.

In the life of the Muslim there is no room for luck or coincidence. Rather, he is to act according to the commands of Allah and His Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) and to firmly believe that this is a form of taking the necessary worldly measures and that the results are up to Allah.

Always entertain positive and beneficial thoughts, and seek the help of Allah in accomplishing your tasks, and never feel helpless or impotent. If, in spite of your best efforts, something does not work out the way you had planned, then simply say, that was Allah’s Will; He does what He wills, but never say to yourself, I wish I had done this or that, if it had been so, it would have been different, for such thoughts (are not constructive at all and) only open the door for Satan to act!

unalsnake

pray brother pray :( and i will pray for you dont forget everyone have bad times and bad years in they life dont be rebel :(
be patient

TheKnowledgeSeeker

A Believer In Heart
Assalamu alaykum,

Too bad I don’t know you cos if you would have ask me if you are stupid I would have slap you in the head so hard that your brain will fall out of its place:SMILY139: . Brother, this is just part of life. As long as you have health, can walk, and have a wife you loves you shouldn’t say anything such as consider yourself as stupid. There are some people who don’t have that and I consider you luck person.

:tti_sister: -May Allah guide us alof and give us enough selfconfidence.

unalsnake

Too bad I don’t know you cos if you would have ask me if you are stupid I would have slap you in the head so hard that your brain will fall out of its place:SMILY139: . Brother, this is just part of life. As long as you have health, can walk, and have a wife you loves you shouldn’t say anything such as consider yourself as stupid. There are some people who don’t have that and I consider you luck person.

:tti_sister: -May Allah guide us alof and give us enough selfconfidence.

yes sister right . Brother think about sick people alone people very poor people disabled people. You have health and have a wife and you have job inshaALLAH ALLAH will help you

Pinky

SalaamuAlikumwerahmetAllaahebarakatuh.
Dear brother, do not be upset or turn angry towards urself. Like many members befor had posted before me, there is not such thing as 'luck' in Islam. To sum things up:

1: What happens to you, what happens to each and every person, is pre ordained by Allaah SWT. He knows what we do not so pray InshAllaah that all this that is happening, turns out to be for teh best of ure emaan, Ameen.

2: InshAllaah make dua'a that Allaah SWT rewards you for the trials you encounter. Always remember that this is a test for us, and patience is extremely important. Allaah SWT tests those whom He loves, think of all the prohets of the past, peace be upon them-they faced so many trials and tribulations.

3: The dua'as made by those whom are oppressed have a special priority to Allaah SWT.

4: It is easy for someone who is in a relatively good mood, etc to be nice and pleasant with others, however, the true test is to be nice, pleasant and optimistic etc while you are under stress, pain, oppression, anger..etc

5: Since you know you are being tested, make sure InshAllaah you make the best of it InshAllaah, InshAllaah! try to have patience, make wudu if you get angry and drink cold water, cuz that will help you InshAllaah to calm down. if you need to talk to ppl, then talk, (kind of like wat you are doing now, Alhamdulilah) and InshAllaah you will get encrouagement and motivation to giv you that extra push.

6. This is a test for your wife as well InshAllaah, so InshALlaah she will have chances to bear through any trials you may face and InshAllaah be rewarded as well. Before she comes to you InshAllaah, write her a sincere letter from your heart in english, and then go the mosque, any friend,-60 or 20 years old, or even someone from this site ( i do not speak urdu but i know a NUMBER of people who do speak it. i can forward them the letter and only theyll know wat it says but they don't know you so InshALlaah it wont be so embarassing or anything like that..if you want obviously or perhaps another member can directly translate things for u. or u can always buy a book or use a site nd translate it for urself. the grammar wont b rite but InshALlaah shell understand.) so you can write her a letter from ure heart and tell her how u feel, explain to her how much you care about her and that she may have to face some trials with you, but to always remember Allaah SWT is ALWAYS there and that this life is but a temperary one. explain to her that u will always InshAllaah try to do ure best to make her happy, cuz hte prohet SAW said the best of men are those good to their wife/wives. and so that you will do everything that is in ure hands to achieve that, and ask the same from her and her patience and ask her to make duaa from Allaah to reward her and you for the trials faced, InshAllaah. write all that down, have it translated, sit down with her sumwher nice and ask her to read it.

7: furthermore, remember that there is not but a prick of the thorn, that Allaah SWT does not use to expiate his slaves' sins.

8: and jus remember, after every storm comes a calm.

May Allaah SWT help, guide, protect and forgive you and the rest of us, Ameen and may He shower His blessings upon you, ure wife and your family as well as the rest of us, Ameen. Never forget ure duaas and if you pray 5 times a day ALhamdulilah, consider praying even more extra salaat. :salah: Remember, our goal is Jannuh InshAllaah InshAllaah, so we must all expect to be tried and tested, jus InshAllaah we pass, InshAllaah.
InshAllaah take care of urself and your wife and InshAllaah may we all be here to continue to support each other, Ameen.

SalamualikumweRahmetAllaahebarkatuh.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member

Brother, you are very wrong thinking and leting other tell and judge you and take those judgements about you as true. Only Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala knows really how you are, and He is the One who has created you in the first place, and He is the one Who's going to ask all of us for our actions and words and deeds and He is the One true Judge, the Just.

Do you realise that you are a slave of Allaah? He has created you the one person in the world and unique you, there is and was nor will be any other living human in this world like you!! Do you realise that? You are special because no one has your abilities and talents, not one!

Asalaamalikum brother,Try reading "Don't Be Sad" by Aaidh ibn Abdullah Al-Qarni.
Subhanallaah! I was reading from Him this small booklet called "30 reasons for being happy", it may be an excerpt from that book but I also suggest you to read and I am sure you will change your mind about thinking of yourself like that. Here you can download the book in sha Allaah:
Aaidh ibn Abdullah al-Qarni - Don't be Sad (save target as...)

We are muslims alhamdulillaah, and we are never allowed to get dissapointed nor fall into despair, because this life is simply a test, and whom Allaah loves He tests him also, we know that from the Sunnah of Rasulullaah sallallaahu 'alayhe wa sallam.
Allaah subhanahu wa ta'ala says:
Who has created death and life, that He may test you which of you is best in deed. And He is the All-Mighty, the Oft-Forgiving;"(al- Mulk: 2)
So you and me, we are all in that same boat dear brother. You will find in Allaah the best Helper and Disposer of affairs, alhamdulillaah. Put you trust in Him!

wasalaam.

theonlystar

THANKS..........

THANKS FOR MAKING ME LUCKY....THANKS ALLAH!

BUT

I HAVE COMPLAIN TO ALLAH.....NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY ALLAH GAVE ME HARD TIME...WILL ALLAH FORGIVE ME? NOT ALL BUT JUST 2 OR 3 SOMETHING THAT I WAS COMPLAIN TO ALLAH. BUT NOT EVERYDAY. MOST OF TIME I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THIS IS A TEST, ITS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND NO MORE COMPLAIN TO ALLAH.

WILL ALLAH FORGIVE ME???

amyaishazouaoui

THANKS FOR MAKING ME LUCKY....THANKS ALLAH!

BUT

I HAVE COMPLAIN TO ALLAH.....NOW I UNDERSTAND WHY ALLAH GAVE ME HARD TIME...WILL ALLAH FORGIVE ME? NOT ALL BUT JUST 2 OR 3 SOMETHING THAT I WAS COMPLAIN TO ALLAH. BUT NOT EVERYDAY. MOST OF TIME I KEEP TELLING MYSELF THIS IS A TEST, ITS MAKE ME FEEL BETTER AND NO MORE COMPLAIN TO ALLAH.

WILL ALLAH FORGIVE ME???

All you have to do is sincerely repent and ask allah to forgive you and inshallah you will be forgiven. Allah made us to make mistakes and to turn and ask for forgiveness.

You can pray salat at-tawbah.

Allah is forgiving, he likes to forgive so ask him to forgive you.

keep smiling....