Re: Bush knocked down the towers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Docgrl

:salam2:

Whether it was Bin Laden or Bush, doesn't make the slightest bit of difference to me. The reality is that Muslims everywhere are suffering as a result. The Question we should now asking ourselves is what can WE do to help this ummah?

wasalam

Thank you.

loveislam1

What in the ho dog howdy does "geography of space" have to do with simple physics? Surely you cant know more since you "know someone who worked in that building" than an expert? Or you know what happened better than fema who said they dont know what happened?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgoSOQ2xrbI

I agree with Adul Rahman all muslims are suffering because of it.....how can WE help the ummah, well this is a start, proving to our own ummah that muslims had nothing to do with 9-11.

Docgrl

Never judge a religion by its followers. We as humans are deficient, while Allah and Islam are perfect.

wasalam

Well said but could someone tell me why Islam is perfect? This is the wrong forum for it I guess but I have a skeptic's problem with anything that is considered perfect.

Abdul-Raheem

Signing Out.....
Well said but could someone tell me why Islam is perfect? This is the wrong forum for it I guess but I have a skeptic's problem with anything that is considered perfect.

Just stick around and you might like what you see. I recommend you have a look at the vast number of articles available in the Library. Go on expand your horizons.......:SMILY149:

Islamic articles library

BGfromGB

Conspiracy theories

Here we go again. I've heard this all before. The illusion of politics. If any sane person believes this "mental illusion" then by the same criteria, and by using "optical illusion" theory, the existence of the 3 pronged fork drawn in 3D can be proven!!!!!!!

I just feel sorry for all those hundreds of folk in the auditorium being taken in hook , line and sinker. While there is definitely 1 sucker , I certainly hope the rest of the auditorium are not so naive to be taken in by such illusionary theories.

Status
Not open for further replies.