Really Funny! Bush Pilot

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
:salam2: Check this video out, it is in German, but it is still quite funny!

[vg]-3934788900154749704[/vg]

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2: brothers and sis.

I hate that man so much that i cant even se the fun in this movie.

if i was a mod or admin ill never have this video or any video whit bush.
but im not.

this man is a murder.

:wasalam:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Beko29 said:

but im not.

this man is a murder.

yes he is a murderer, but we make fun of him.

The Video tries to explain all the stupidity he does.

Hmm, im afraid there will be a few videos with Bush in them.

I am going to be having a new video soon on TurnToIslam about Muslims, it has George Bush speaking in the beginning.

3assal

Beko29 said:

but im not.

this man is a murder.

:salam2: Brother,

Yes he is a murdered and a horrible man. But we are trying to lighten up the situation here, and break the ice. What better way to make fun of an incompetent man like President Bush? We should redicule him and explosing him for the idiot he really is :) lol

3assal:)

Beko29

Im LoViNg It.. ISLAM
:salam2: brother

thats ok.. i still dont see the fun sorry bro. anyway the man we call STUPID kills moslims around the world, so what does that make us ??
and we wanna laugh of this man ?? i just cant :frown:

well ill just not see anymore videos whit this man, ill just have hoped u brother and sister joind me. :)

Hasib

:salam2:
I agree that he is a horrible man, but he is also very dumb.
I think he incapable of doing anything without the help of his associates
One can see that when he talks on tv, always stumbling on his words.

I understand why one would not want to see him, I think he has defeat Nixon in being the worst US president in history.

henna

sometimes i dont know why he's lying about he's useless and pathetic, but it was ory8 although i don't understand german alot im learning now.
wasalam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum

i know this is very old....... but it's incredibly funny to me!!

A German behind the mind of Bush... crazy... lol but funny :D

I just read a bumper sticker today that said, "No one died when Clinton lied." I thought that was interesting...

Wassalam.

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
:salam2: brother

thats ok.. i still dont see the fun sorry bro. anyway the man we call STUPID kills moslims around the world, so what does that make us ??
and we wanna laugh of this man ?? i just cant :frown:

well ill just not see anymore videos whit this man, ill just have hoped u brother and sister joind me. :)

Don't worry bro! Let's just curse them out now while ther's still the chance. You know, when I see al these muslims die, it makes a peirce in my heart, :tantrum1: :( :SMILY23: :angryblue: :angryred: :SMILY176: :SMILY71: :SMILY26: but when we make fun of Zionists like Bush and Blair and Ariel Sharoun that fat oaf and those Zionists. Sharoun got a stroke, but he should've got a heart attack, that fat boy. :jumpclap: :SMILY259: :SMILY139: :SMILY288: :SMILY346: :) :SMILY231: :SMILY335: :lol: :SMILY303: :SMILY129: :SMILY33: ;) :bananabb2in: :biggrin: :cool: :D
:tongue: :wavyarms: :wink: :SMILY32: :SMILY29: :SMILY27: :SMILY105: :SMILY126: :SMILY128: :SMILY34:

But let's stay strong cause Jannathul Ferdous awaits the beleivers! And we shall win in the end against these mushrikeen.:fighta:

And please no one delete this post!