Really Shocking !!

Sanaa01

Muslima
:salam2:

Ya Allah this is not right at all
What made him go crazy like that? He couldn't wait until she comes home and than discuss the matter this is insane

If I was in her shoes I will file for divorce immediately not way I can live with a man who lays a finger on me if she keeps quite about this situation next thing who knows he may just kill her or something

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Salaam,

There is absolutely no reason whatsoever for a man to strike a woman, period. Men are physically stronger and thus need to show even more restraint. Our prophet never hit any of his wives and he had 9+ wives! Do you think he was never irritated or frustrated with them? The hadiths are chok full of stories of his wives being petty to each other and he having to mediate.

If he never hit any of his wives then neither should any Muslim man. I don't care how nasty and persistant the wife behaves, nothing justifies him hitting his weaker, smaller wife. He can just walk out of the house...as a matter of fact that is what is commanded in the Quran. Any man who strikes his wife is a miserable, pathetic excuse of a human being and isn't a man at all but a bully.

Waslaam
I totally AGREE with you 100% sister...I don't see ANY reason why a man would beat HIS wife!!! it's NOT something that is JUSTIFIABLE, it's not something that we can tolerate to!! La howla wala khuwata ILA BIALLAH! May Allah protect her and the MUSLIMS sisters who are wronged.Ameen ya rab!
I am soo saddend to READ this:(

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum its so sad to hear this but thats not the only place, In Canada i had several event happen to me but two were that i shock me from inside

1- I was biking early in the morning when i saw a really big build up guy in the park, I think he got drunk and passed out last night, it was still kinda early in the morning, this women im assuming his wife was trying really hard to get him to come home, and she had with him a small little girl 10-12 maybe very cute, seriously the expression on the small girls face wud make ur heart cry, the husband was literally punching her and beating her while her wife was being so nice to him and practicely begging, and the guy kept on beating.
I stopped got off my bike and extremely mad started to walk towards the man when i realized that if i did something i will only create a scene and embarrass the women and inteference in their family i turned back and stood there while the guy walked with the women, he stopped hitting her i guess he saw he there and had some shame.

2 -- I use to do pizza delivery so i could get money for university, it was around 1/2 am i would say i was delivering pizza in this apartment, A women walked out to receive pizza and i cudn't believe this women was beaten up so bad, felt like someone had pulled her hair several times, her eyes were blk, one side of her forehead was all beaten up, her face was red like someone had been slapping her, I gave her pizza since it was late night so we didn't carry money with us (dangerous) so she had to go inside to get change, i heard her ask a guy if he had some change, As soon as she asked this guy started screaming at her so loud, it felt like he was hitting her and stuff i couldn't believe it she just asked for some change and this guy was like WOW, when she came out i told her im calling the cops this guy is harrassing and abusing her but she came me a really sad look ( cant get that image out) and said something like NO he is my hubby and left :( it was so sad

I was moved, so shocked I pray deeply with my heart the none of the sister ever get a husband like that, A man doesn't harm a women he protects her.

Please all my brothers We should control our anger and respect women, Allah tells us to be nice to them even thou we might hate them.

aslam o alikum
PS :) lol i always wear a white ribbon on women voilence day I think its important to get the message out to everyone cuz it happens everywhere

islamisthesolution

aslam o alikum its so sad to hear this but thats not the only place, In Canada i had several event happen to me but two were that i shock me from inside

1- I was biking early in the morning when i saw a really big build up guy in the park, I think he got drunk and passed out last night, it was still kinda early in the morning, this women im assuming his wife was trying really hard to get him to come home, and she had with him a small little girl 10-12 maybe very cute, seriously the expression on the small girls face wud make ur heart cry, the husband was literally punching her and beating her while her wife was being so nice to him and practicely begging, and the guy kept on beating.
I stopped got off my bike and extremely mad started to walk towards the man when i realized that if i did something i will only create a scene and embarrass the women and inteference in their family i turned back and stood there while the guy walked with the women, he stopped hitting her i guess he saw he there and had some shame.

2 -- I use to do pizza delivery so i could get money for university, it was around 1/2 am i would say i was delivering pizza in this apartment, A women walked out to receive pizza and i cudn't believe this women was beaten up so bad, felt like someone had pulled her hair several times, her eyes were blk, one side of her forehead was all beaten up, her face was red like someone had been slapping her, I gave her pizza since it was late night so we didn't carry money with us (dangerous) so she had to go inside to get change, i heard her ask a guy if he had some change, As soon as she asked this guy started screaming at her so loud, it felt like he was hitting her and stuff i couldn't believe it she just asked for some change and this guy was like WOW, when she came out i told her im calling the cops this guy is harrassing and abusing her but she came me a really sad look ( cant get that image out) and said something like NO he is my hubby and left :( it was so sad

I was moved, so shocked I pray deeply with my heart the none of the sister ever get a husband like that, A man doesn't harm a women he protects her.

Please all my brothers We should control our anger and respect women, Allah tells us to be nice to them even thou we might hate them.

aslam o alikum
PS :) lol i always wear a white ribbon on women voilence day I think its important to get the message out to everyone cuz it happens everywhere

this even makes me more sadder . i am really really down since this happened .when i posted this thread i was in tears and kept like this all night long even my colleague noticed and they said you look like carying all night and they told me to stop being so influenced by what happened around me but i just cant halp it . its really a crime for me for a woman to get treated like that . now i woke up to pray al fajr prayer and i made alot of dua that may Allah ease all our pain all of us because i know may be there are men out there who are oppressed .

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)

this even makes me more sadder . i am really really down since this happened .when i posted this thread i was in tears and kept like this all night long even my colleague noticed and they said you look like carying all night and they told me to stop being so influenced by what happened around me but i just cant halp it . its really a crime for me for a woman to get treated like that . now i woke up to pray al fajr prayer and i made alot of dua that may Allah ease all our pain all of us because i know may be there are men out there who are oppressed .

sister im so so so sorry that wasn't my purpose, i just wanted to tell you that there is bad men all over the place but there are good men too Mashallah there are lots of good men and this violence can be stopped
I feel really horrible about this im so sorry sister

islamisthesolution

sister im so so so sorry that wasn't my purpose, i just wanted to tell you that there is bad men all over the place but there are good men too Mashallah there are lots of good men and this violence can be stopped
I feel really horrible about this im so sorry sister

brother please dont worry i know this isnt your intention to make me sad .

i guess that the world isnt just that pure and there are alot of people out there suffuring alot .

i am really thankful to you and everyone like you feel the same responsibility towards women

mah3r

Excuse me for my ignorance but where could we draw the line on intervention, had another brother been in the room. Truly there is nothing more disgusting than a man lashing out at his wife. Insallah that sister will find the means to divorce such a beast. Also to the sister than witness this read the story below.

By JOHN ROGERS, Associated Press Writer John Rogers, Associated Press Writer – Wed Apr 8
LOS ANGELES – As she walked from a post office, Talon Curtis thought she'd found one of those gimmicky sweepstakes offers on the ground that scream something like "$357,959.55" in big bold letters and "This is not a real check" in much smaller type. But just as she was about to do her part for a cleaner planet and deliver the paper from the parking lot to a trash can, she noticed it was a real cashier's check with a real signature.

"I couldn't believe it. I almost passed out," Curtis, who works as a loan negotiator, told The Associated Press on Wednesday. "I have never seen a check that big. Not in my possession, anyway."

She immediately set out to find its rightful recipient, but it was Saturday afternoon and the banks were closing. On Monday, with help from KCAL-TV reporter Dave Malkoff, she located the check's owner, who had arrived at her bank in a panic.

"I think she had walked in at the same time the bank manager called me back," Curtis said. "I could hear her walking up to him. and I could hear all this commotion in the background."

Curtis said she spoke briefly with the woman on the phone about a possible meeting, but Pacific Mercantile Bank instructed her to mail the check to them instead.

Not willing to take a chance on the mail, Curtis delivered it personally. A bank employee confirmed it had arrived.

Curtis said she never thought of keeping the check for herself, and she declined the woman's offer of a reward. Still, she's just a little disappointed.

"I just wanted to see her face," Curtis said, laughing. "I just wanted to let her know that there are honest people left in this world."

:wasalam:

safiya58

aslam o alikum

You wanted to call the police, and that would be only right! can not understand why she refused! can not understand why these women still are with those "man". they are not man enough......

If my husbund would beat me up that way I could put something into his drink.... and now what...? then I would also be able to beat him up... I know that is a sleazy way but maybe it would be a lecture to him!

as I said world is full with hardship and pain but it is also full with solutions and relief!!!! and the solution for the wifes in this cases is to get divorced and for the man, well they first have to met a good psychologist and then a good Imam who tells them something about manhood and human rights !!!! and if Allah wants He will forgive them and they will be guided...

:wasalam:

shichemlydia

annoying...

salam alikoum,
regardless of being a musliml or something else, i hate someone who hit someone else who is weaker than him, this is not the deal of humanbeings especially when done in front of the people....
for me someone who humiliate his wife, this is a sign that he does not like her and does not want to leave with her...
may allah swt guide the muslim men and women to the sunnah of our beloved prophet mohamed pbuoh.
wa salam alikoum

q8penpals

Salam

I am reminded of this quote then I read this... "“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” by Edmund Burke.

The man in account number 1 didn't feel any shame - he just didn't want to get caught. He most likely picked right up when you left or they got home, and, knowing how most abusers think, probably blamed HER for "making him" hit her and embarrass him, and hitting her even worse.

There is a difference between interferring in a family and protecting someone who cannot protect themself. Interferring is telling someone how to raise their children, clean their house, dress for spouse, deal with finances; when someone is beating the crap out of their wife or child, ANYONE/EVERYONE needs to try to do something. What if you heard the next day that this woman was found beaten to death?

I am sorry - too often here in Kuwait there are cases of abuse and the family plays the "we didn't want to interfere" card, and I think that is a total cop-out! If I saw a man beating his wife, you can bet I would be calling the police in a heartbeat! If a man was beating up another man, it is called assault and he can easily get arrested; but if he is beating his wife, you call it a family problem???

I am sorry, but this just really brought out the passion in me - like sister Shyhijabi, I have to say THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BEAT YOUR WIFE and WE ALL HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO HELP PROTECT THOSE WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES!!

Research shows that most wife abusers will eventually abuse their children as well - and that the pattern will continue - girls who see their mothers abused are more likely to end up marrying a domineering man; boys who see their mothers abused are more likely to end up abusing women in their lives as they grow (including their own mothers).

We need to take a stand and not accept this barbarism against the mothers, sisters, nieces, daughters, granddaughters of the world. And seriously, we need to stop asking "I wonder what SHE did to MAKE him hit her?" I don't care if the woman spit in his face and called him some horrible names - that does not give him the right to beat her!

And before any naive poster blames the phenomenon on "the west" - just remember, it happens everywhere; it is just in the West we openly condemn this barbaric act against women, so it is more in the open and can be heard about. The number of women in Kuwait (wives, maids, nannies) that walk around with black eyes and bruises all over their hands and arms and feet is disgusting! There is actually a abuse shelter at several of the embassies for poor maids and nannies who are running away from Kuwaiti sponsors (male and female in this case) who beat them and starve them. What in the heck is the world coming to, that beating people is the only way to interact when there is a problem!??!

Ok, I have to stop now, because I am all worked up. Seriously, though people, when you hear of a woman being abused, why in the world would the first thought be "I wonder what she did to deserve it'??

Lana

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
ASAK

her husband came and beated her infront of us all i was really shocked and i am still shocked wallahi from what i saw he throw her dignity on the floor and now what ?

salaam alaikom

To be honest even i feel like flogging this person in front of everyone then and there but this will not solve the problem.

If I were you, I would have atleast questioned him right there abt his behavior and give him a reminder abt our Prophet SAWS since he is a muslim as well. But during that act he has overcome by satanic whisperers. so make him realise that first.

JAK

islamisthesolution

To be honest even i feel like flogging this person in front of everyone then and there but this will not solve the problem.

If I were you, I would have atleast questioned him right there abt his behavior and give him a reminder abt our Prophet SAWS since he is a muslim as well. But during that act he has overcome by satanic whisperers. so make him realise that first.

JAK

you have to be kiddin me . if i did this he could have throw me away from the window , men didnt do anything because they said its his wife . so you think i should i wish i were a man i would give him the lesson of his life

islamisthesolution

Salam

I am reminded of this quote then I read this... "“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing” by Edmund Burke.

The man in account number 1 didn't feel any shame - he just didn't want to get caught. He most likely picked right up when you left or they got home, and, knowing how most abusers think, probably blamed HER for "making him" hit her and embarrass him, and hitting her even worse.

There is a difference between interferring in a family and protecting someone who cannot protect themself. Interferring is telling someone how to raise their children, clean their house, dress for spouse, deal with finances; when someone is beating the crap out of their wife or child, ANYONE/EVERYONE needs to try to do something. What if you heard the next day that this woman was found beaten to death?

I am sorry - too often here in Kuwait there are cases of abuse and the family plays the "we didn't want to interfere" card, and I think that is a total cop-out! If I saw a man beating his wife, you can bet I would be calling the police in a heartbeat! If a man was beating up another man, it is called assault and he can easily get arrested; but if he is beating his wife, you call it a family problem???

I am sorry, but this just really brought out the passion in me - like sister Shyhijabi, I have to say THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO REASON TO BEAT YOUR WIFE and WE ALL HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO HELP PROTECT THOSE WHO CANNOT PROTECT THEMSELVES!!

Research shows that most wife abusers will eventually abuse their children as well - and that the pattern will continue - girls who see their mothers abused are more likely to end up marrying a domineering man; boys who see their mothers abused are more likely to end up abusing women in their lives as they grow (including their own mothers).

We need to take a stand and not accept this barbarism against the mothers, sisters, nieces, daughters, granddaughters of the world. And seriously, we need to stop asking "I wonder what SHE did to MAKE him hit her?" I don't care if the woman spit in his face and called him some horrible names - that does not give him the right to beat her!

And before any naive poster blames the phenomenon on "the west" - just remember, it happens everywhere; it is just in the West we openly condemn this barbaric act against women, so it is more in the open and can be heard about. The number of women in Kuwait (wives, maids, nannies) that walk around with black eyes and bruises all over their hands and arms and feet is disgusting! There is actually a abuse shelter at several of the embassies for poor maids and nannies who are running away from Kuwaiti sponsors (male and female in this case) who beat them and starve them. What in the heck is the world coming to, that beating people is the only way to interact when there is a problem!??!

Ok, I have to stop now, because I am all worked up. Seriously, though people, when you hear of a woman being abused, why in the world would the first thought be "I wonder what she did to deserve it'??

Lana

exactly sister lana thats what i want to say no matter what she did he wasnt supposed to do this if he were a pious man he wouldnt do that . and about kids being influenced you are totally right thats what actually happens from what i saw . calling the police isnt an option here at all its a family thing and no one should interfer betweent them . i dont know why this happens and unfortunatly i cant help .

anyway i hope tomorrow is better than today

colleen.eha

I saw something like this happen -
I was at a grocery store and a little boy knocked over his sister (they were playing I think). She started crying, and the father came up and yelled and smacked the little boy so hard he almost fell over himself. The man was embarrassed, but still made the problem worse with 2 children crying!
Allah, yarabbi, give me patience and spread peace!!!
It made me so sad. If this happens in public, what happens behind closed doors!??
InshAllah, yarabbi, yarabbi SPREAD PEACE AND PATIENCE TO ALL YOUR HUMAN CREATURES! :(

colleen.eha

Salam Sister,
I feel the same about these types of things.
I always cry and worry when I see bad things happen.
I feel especially bad for abused animals because they have feelings too.
Remember, Allah (inshAllah) gives blessings for your pain.

May Allah show us the true path.

The prophet (SWS) says, "Worship the Merciful [God], feed the hungry, and spread peace. You shall then enter Paradise in peace."

SubhanAllah, HamduAllah, le illehe ill-Allah, Allahu Akhbar.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
I understand you sisters it is something to be worked about, like we call ourselves to be so advanced in the 21st century and all educated and men still manage to hit women, my biggest complaint to muslim men they got the Quran they got the sunnah, they should know the best among us the is the one that is best to his wife. I cant believe people still manage to do really bad things.

about what you said safiya58 I know i was truly shocked too at that sister in incident too, sadly these two are not even the worse one ive seen and I really question myself why are these women with guyz like that, sometimes i feel like maybe because they want their kids to have a father, or they dont want to be alone cuz its a cruel world out there, I wish there was a way to beat the msg into these men.

sister q8penpals, i guess i feel really bad about case 1 i should have maybe jumped in but idk why the look in that women eye and the girl made me stop i didn't want to make a scene out of it, the shocking part was that I would have sugguested the women to just leave that guy why would she even come after him if i was a women (which im not) i would be long gone , think of the trauma her daughter is probably going thru.
but I have to admit that Mashallah Allah (swt) has provided the women with alot more patience than the men, if men only understood sometimes what sacrifices their Mom, wife or sister did for them they would never be able be mad at any women
May Allah (swt) stop this violence of men on women and help us follow the Sunnah of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (PBUH).