Recent Revert

Mariya

Hi, im Mariya. I just joined the turn-to-islam community, its got so many informative things on here! there is much i need to learn and this site is very useful. Salaam to all the sisters and brothers. :hijabi:

ineslem

Hi, im Mariya. I just joined the turn-to-islam community, its got so many informative things on here! there is much i need to learn and this site is very useful. Salaam to all the sisters and brothers. :hijabi:

salamou alaykoume, welcome sister,

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI sister,

Alhamdulillah (praise belongs to Allah) for showing His mercy to you and guiding you to Islam.

I'm sure you will a lot of useful information on Islam here (as we all need to learn anyway:)).

Anything you need that you don't find the answer to by browsing through the forum, give us a shout sister, we'll try to assist insha'Allah.

Enjoy your stay.

wassalaam.

Tahar

السلام عليك . Assalamo Alaiki (Islamic Greeting). Welcome to the community and congratulations on your reversion to the true path to Allah.

BrotherZak

Salam alakum sister.

My advice:

Be patient and you will find all obstacles wither away in front of your eyes.

acedoc

sister in islam

Surah Tauba verse 11 (9:11) Al Quran

As translated by Yusuf Ali

"If they repent, establish regular prayers, and practise regular charity,- they are your brethren (and sisters) in Faith: (thus) do We explain the Signs in detail, for those who understand."

also see Following verse from same chapter that applies to you:

Their Lord doth give them glad tidings of a Mercy from Himself, of His good pleasure, and of gardens for them, wherein are delights that endure:

They will dwell therein for ever. Verily in Allah's presence is a reward, the greatest (of all).

It is He Who hath sent His Messenger with guidance and the Religion of Truth, to proclaim it over all religion, even though the Pagans may detest (it).

Say: "Nothing will happen to us except what Allah has decreed for us: He is our protector": and on Allah let the Believers put their trust.

YUSUFALI: O ye who believe! take not for protectors your fathers and your brothers if they love infidelity above Faith: if any of you do so, they do wrong.