Alass

i really like yr voice
great
jazak Allah khairan
r u gona be making more ?please keep us(me) informed
LOL
mashallah!!!!!!!!!

Muhsana

Maashaallah brother. Such a soft voice you have. Jazaak allahu khairan.
May Allah reward you.
Fiemaillah

khalid85

Qari
Alsalam alykom,

I am sorry for the late reply.. thanks for your compliments... May Allah swt bless us in this holy month.

For those who have asked me about the effects.. Firstly, am using a software called Samplitude v10, am not sure if you are familiar with this software, its abit advanced but it has so many good stuff in it. In relation to the effects used, the filters am using in most -if not all- of my recitations is called 'timeworks Delay 6022' and 'timeworks Reverb 4080L'. These effects work in many sound editing applications.. such as, Samplitude (the one am using on my recitations), Adobe Audition, Cool edit and all other applications that support DirectX and VST filters.

hope that helps.. and dont forget to make duaa for me please :)

Ramadan Kareem to everyone and may Allah accept our fasting and prayers...

Salam

al-jannah

masha allah i like your voice i downloaded it on my mp3 player u should recite more surahs and i will be the first to download them ramadan kareem to all the muslims out there. allahuma accept from us.

Hosam88

قال رسول الله صلى الله عليه وسلم:من قال لاخيه جزاك الله خيرا فقد كفاه
او كما قال الرسول صلى الله عليه وسلم
masha'a allah la qouwata ella bellah
may allah give more and more blessings
can i ask you something pls?? do you have a recitation certificate(ijaza)?

Madinah Girl

:bismillah:

Assalamualaykum wa Rahmatullah...

MashaAllah, u have very good voice and arabic my bro in Islam.. :blackhijab: May ALLAH reward and bless u inshaAllah... I liked ur reciter... It was really good... ;)

Share more with us... ;)

may ALLAH protect u...

palestine

Servant of Allah
asalamu alaykum wrwb. beautiful beautiful beautiful voice! and don't think i'm just saying this, i really mean it. inshaAllahu ta'ala someday you will recite in masjidil haram and the ka'bah i hope. peace

amirah80

*Fear Allah*
:salam2:

Very beautiful! Masha'Allah.

We have some very talented people on TTI :ma:

Jazak Allah Khair Brother.

Salam Amirah80