Recitation contest for children

Made Sarah

Servant of Allah
Staff member
Assalamu 3alaykum wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu. On Friday evening we are going to hold a conference on Yahoo, In sha Allah. It's going to a include a Qu'ran recitation contest, all the reciteres are children, and we are going to choose the winner after counting the votes for each recitation, In sha Allah. So you get to decide the best recitation, after having listened to the recording of the conference (it will be posted here, on TTI) - and then write your votes here, so that we can see who is the winner who will be offered a prize from TTI.

You are welcome to express your opinion, for further details please contact me or sister Iman99, In sha Allah.

The connference will be held at 20:00 (Jordan time, Romania time; in UK it will be about 18:00).

Wa 3alaykum assalam wa ra7matu Allahi wa barakatuhu.

Um Abdur Rahman

Sclava lui Allaah
Asalamu aleikom wa rahmtullahi wa barakatuhu

The children taking apart in the contest are:

1.FATIMA 5 ANI(Italia)
2.Ysra 6 ani Romania
3.Rashid 8 ani(Romania)
4.Hamudy 3 ani jumate(Romania)
5.Ala Aredi-7 ani(jordan)
6.Hiba Issa-7 ani(Jordan)
7.Bakr-3 ani(Jordan)

wa aleikom salam

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu aleikom wa rahmtullahi wa barakatuhu

The children taking apart in the contest are:

1.FATIMA 5 ANI(Italia)
2.Ysra 6 ani Romania
3.Rashid 8 ani(Romania)
4.Hamudy 3 ani jumate(Romania)
5.Ala Aredi-7 ani(jordan)
6.Hiba Issa-7 ani(Jordan)
7.Bakr-3 ani(Jordan)

wa aleikom salam

:salam2:

:ma::ma::ma: may Allah subhana wata'ala bless them ameen

jazak Allahu khayra both of u sister......:)

:wasalam:

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Dang if only I was in the UK then I could've been in that event!

Gosh I'm a Qari, I could recite like Sheikh Emad Al Mansary, Sheikh Ahmed Al Ajmy, together, and I can even put a taste of the voice of Sheikh Muhammad Al Luhaidan!

Mashallah. :)

But if it were me, then I'd rather go to the masjid and do a Telawaat over there, instead of being in a "contest," ew it gives me the creeps! My Uncle wanted to sign me up in this Islamic Trivia Contest, because he knows that I have alot of knowledge for a kid my age, but I couldn't be in it, even though I wanted to.

But I'd like being in these things because I can test myself to see how good I am, not so I can point fingers at everyone else and laugh, or status, or to gain prizes.

But I hope that I can use these two great things to make my life happy and beautiful, doing Ebadah. :)

But anyway I'd rather recite beautifully when I'm in Salat ("Namaaz" LoL), or when I'm just reciting in a room that's filled with happiness and Eman, like the Friday nights when alot of the Uncles (especially my one specific Uncle), are at the masjid, and with them around I feel happy, and my Eman feels strong, thus it helps me recite beautifully, I feel like as if the Malayka and the Jinn would gather around to hear me, Allahu Akbar.

And by the way everyone I'm not trying to boast here I just like saying great things about life that makes me extremely happy, take care.

[yt]kLfquO0rwA8[/yt]