reform islam?

should islam be reformed?

• reform in islam is needed

Votes: 2 3.8%
  • islam doesn't need to be reformed

Votes: 46 88.5%
  • i'm not sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • what's reform? ( i didn't know people wanna change islam )

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tolgatemur

Salam Aleykum,

we shouldnt make reform in Kuran. It is Allah words. Kuran can fit the every age.

we encounter new tecnologic and social development almost every day, we always have to change. "Ourshelf + the changing world = ourshelf " It is not equality.

As a muslim we should learn our religion more and more. But this doesnt mean reform in Islam. It is Turn to Islam.

meer suhail

ILM seeker
well much has been said now
and for those funny moderate muslims
lets see ,,,,,hmmmmm think of this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Either your pregnant or your not pregnant , have you heard of being moderately pregnant ????????

Brothers/Sisters wake up and stop falling in enemies of islam's plot ,
Either your muslim or your not muslim what is moderaltely( moderate) muslims?

is just enemies or islam trying to manipulate sorry muslims( that would be for me muslims without knowledge and trying to make way for their way of life in islam and trying to change religion for themselves ) and trying to trap them in their way of life , and they are like yeah yeah ,what is this what is that ,,,,,and arguing without having a clue what they are about ,,what is it they are talking about ,
lol and then leaders like Musharaff would go with the slogan
"ENLIGHTENED MODERATION " thanks buddy now you can see all the filth in the society and its complications ? or to blind .........
yes Islam is perfect we muslims are not
its time to CHANGE
and start following the greatest book ,the guidance the light , and following the way of the greatest man the last and final messenger of Allah(swt) ,Muhammad ( saw)
its time for muslims to change and start following islam the most perfect religion instead of crap you listen to TV and you want to be and do .....
and start practicing the Religion which is the most moderate and easy way of life which is perfect in all respects . Alhamdullilah .,

Peace