Regarding shaking hands with women

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath.
so true,this is a huge problem.But alhamdhulillah I heard that this handshaking is slowly dying day by day in my country.Alhamdhulillah.
I do not shake hand with men and I don't find it difficult,because I don't have much boy friends and I never face such a situation in normal daily life,because my friends don;t offer me hand.
but the situation comes during meetings and prize giving days. IN meetings I do not shake hands and just accept the greetings but in stage when The chief of honour offers his hand everytime they give the prizes, and I DO offer my hand,asthagfirullah....
I just find it very hard to avoid thier hand in stage when the audianc is looking....but inshaALLAH I'm not going to offer it anymore, I know that while the others are looking at me being center of attention at stage,ALLAH(swt) is also looking at his disobedient slave.
please pray for me that I pass this stage also with strong iman,.I think I will have this problem again in 2 months.please pray for me.
walaikumussalam.

Almeftah

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

You can simply imply it by saying (for example): No offense but my religion forbids me from shaking hands with women. Or: I'm not allowed to shake hands with women.

Know that staying truely committed to your religion gets you respect from people with other religions.

May Allah forgive us all and keep you steadfast in our faith and practice.

fada_all

wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

This is truly a huge problem we face often not only in US, UK or in any other non-Muslim country, but here in the Only 100% Sunni Muslim country in the world also. I came through with this problem in some very critical situations too.

1) I was working in an Islamic Insurance company earlier as a Junior Marketing Executive. The work makes me to meet both men and women of other companies and in this particular day, I went for a meeting in another company with my Manager. There we met two young women whom greeted us and offered hand to my Manager and he shook happily (like "with pleasure"). Then she offered to me and I was "Oh no". What I did was saying "wa'alaikumussalam" and shook my own hands. LOL. Everybody was staring at me. Then she said. "Oh! You don't greet huh?" This poor woman thought greeting is done with hand shake without even saying assalam 'alaikum. Subuhaanallah! When we entered the meeting room, again the other one offered and I said the same.

One of the office guys came out to the road also to see the "alien" just came to their office, when we moved off. May Allah show them the correct patter of Islam.

2) I changed the job because this one offers me a higher income than earlier. There was an Orientation Programme for the new comers as there were many with me. I guess around 25. After the Programme, HR Manager (who is a woman) came on shaking hands with one by one and each and every boy and girl was shaking happily. Finally there came the critical moment. LOL. I did not shake the hands with her even but said wa'alaikumussalam and she kept her hands still. I just repeated wa'alaikumussalam and then she realised that I did not want to hand shakes. She just went on with a huge smile on her face and a huge smile on my face too. But you know, ALL the people were staring at me like when they see a 'just now made pizza'. I was saying in my heart "Ya Allah! Show them the correct way and make them steadfast in your religion".

Brother always remember that this world will never be easy for a Muslim. Because we so not belong here.

Hope my experience helps you a little.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh

wallahi awaalahi you are masha allah good practised muslimah may allah bless you all times , in fact i said this because i have passed from the same and i understand
how strong are you masha allah ,carry on akhi :ma::ma:may allah protect you all times

may allah guide me to be a ful practised muslimah and all muslims