Religious Freedom??

Achmat_Samsodien

:salam2:

Dear Brothers and Sisters

In the world today is there really a thing as religious freedom?
More and more we witness the outright war on Islam, all around the world there are brothers and sisters being captured, interrogated, humiliated and the world is silent about it all. What are the reasons for their capture? Being a muslim, following the law of Laa Ilaa Ha Ilallah. This G8 conference is nothing but a joke to take the worlds eyes off the war in Iraq and the invading of Afghanistan AGAIN by American troops. They even planning to attack Iran and though they might, though I do not support Shi'a ideologies and beliefs I hope that the people of Iran give them Hell if they ever decide and invade their. The fact is, we may differ with the Shi'as but they still make solaah facing the Kaaba and they still say Laa Ilaa Haillallah so there is definitely hope for them and we make du'a that they move on to the straight path of Ahlu Sunnah Wal Jamaa'ah.

On to my point, the West keeps bragging on religious rights and religious freedoms but why are muslims being attacked? The UN and all these Human Rights organizations are nothing but mere puppets, why have they not helped our brothers and sisters in Palestine, Iraq, Afghanistan, Kashmir, Chechnya, they are busy with Shaytaan. They want us to become like them, and Allah and his messenger have predicted this all. Sayidna Umr ibn Al-Kattab RA sad it best, “They want to deceive us from our religion so that we may become like them”. Makkah in the time of Jaahilyaa (before the da'wah of our Nabie Muhammad SAW) had more religious freedom than the world today, just look at people like Waraqah bin Nawfil who was a chrsitian and Zaid bin Amr bin Nufayl who followed the religion of Nabie Ebrahim AS and jews use to pass in and out of Makkah. The System of KUFR will tolerate anything but once Islam comes and preaches equality, justice and HUMAN RIGHTS we get persecuted. They will tolerate Gays and Lesbians but they won't tolerate Islam. We are living in a dream world because we feel that this will never to happen to us cause we live in a free world and that democracy will save us, Astagfirllah! Na'oethoe billah, I seek refuge in Allah! A muslim is never free until we are following the the law Shari'ah. Brothers and Sisters lets not trust the mouthpiece of Shaytaan, CNN, BBC, FOX, NBC etc etc. All these networks are against Islam and are not to be trusted and be very careful of the Internet because it is a garbage dump of information.
But like any beggar would tell you there is good stuff in between the garbage :)

The times we are living in are the same as Jaahilyaa, just look at the state of the world. Now more than ever we need to fill our hearts with Imaan because the great war is coming brothers and sisters, the win all lose all battle. Allah will raise up the Khalifah to lead all muslims on the straight path insha allah and all that is required of us is to do what me must and stay away from haraam. Follow Qur'aan and the Sunnah of Nabie Muhammad SAW and we will not go wrong at all. Islam has the answers to all societies problems. The only true freedom is living with the laws of Allah in place. Democracy is not for a muslim, Communism, Capitalism all of these are haraam.

We should not trust Kufr at all, no matter if they are good people cause yes there are many good people in the world but they will betray us because that is their way and what is a kafir:
The word kāfir is the active participle of the root K-F-R "to cover". As a pre-Islamic term it described farmers burying seeds in the ground, covering them with soil while planting. Thus, the word kāfir implies the meaning "a person who hides or covers". In Islamic parlance, a kāfir is a word used to describe a person who rejects Islamic faith, i.e. "hides or covers [viz., the truth]."
Brothers and Sisters there are many in the world today, the world is ruled by these people.

May Allah open all our eyes and remove this Ghaflah, this veil making us oblivious to all the wrongs surrounding us before its too late Insha Allah. May Allah open up the hearts and minds of all muslims and unite the Ummah Insha Allah.

Noor_Al-Ain

SolideresS Of Allah
:ma:

What a post...! Hear Hear...!

U forgot 2 add Channel 4 (C4 - Brit Channel) To the list, I cannot stress enough on how much I i Detest the Channel...!

The Latest Stunt To add to the line of Insults...!

:jazaak:

amirah80

*Fear Allah*

We should not trust Kufr at all, no matter if they are good people cause yes there are many good people in the world but they will betray us because that is their way and what is a kafir:E]

Salam Acmat_Samsodiaen

This is right we should not trust the Kufaar. I know some kufaar that a good people. But the fact remains it does not change their ways. The ways of believing. I am not saying do not speak with them but do not trust them. Trust is such a strong word to you especially when someone does not have the same views and outlook as a believer. The kufaar will conceal the truth no only in religion but other situations that will benefit them in what they believe. Jazak Allah Khair for this post Brother.

Salam Amirah80