remember to fast monday and thursday

abou khaled

شـكــ وبارك الله فيك ـــرا لك ... لك مني أجمل تحية .

وَذَكِّرْ فَإِنَّ الذِّكْرَى تَنفَعُ الْمُؤْمِنِينَ
51.55. Wathakkir fa-inna alththikra tanfaAAu almu/mineena
51.55. Mais continue à prêcher, car les rappels sont utiles aux croyants !
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1256. Abu Hurayra reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "Actions are presented on Mondays and Thursdays, so I like my actions to be presented while I am fasting." (Muslim related it without mentioning fasting.) [at-Tirmidhi]

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
Prophet muhammad salallahualihiwasalam said he who fasts 3 days in a month is like he is fasting all the time.

Bukhari :: Book 8 :: Volume 73 :: Hadith 155
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Amr:

Allah's Apostle entered upon me and said, "Have I not been informed that you offer prayer all the night and fast the whole day?" I said, "Yes." He said, "Do not do so; Offer prayer at night and also sleep; Fast for a few days and give up fasting for a few days because your body has a right on you, and your eye has a right on you, and your guest has a right on you, and your wife has a right on you. I hope that you will have a long life, and it is sufficient for you to fast for three days a month as the reward of a good deed, is multiplied ten times, that means, as if you fasted the whole year." I insisted (on fasting more) so I was given a hard instruction. I said, "I can do more than that (fasting)" The Prophet said, "Fast three days every week." But as I insisted (on fasting more) so I was burdened. I said, "I can fast more than that." The Prophet said, "Fast as Allah's prophet David used to fast." I said, "How was the fasting of the prophet David?" The Prophet said, "One half of a year (i.e. he used to fast on alternate days).

abou khaled

abou khaled

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1218. Selon Abou Sa'îd Al-Khoudri (que Dieu l'agrée), le Messager de Dieu (paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui) a dit : "Chaque fois que quelqu'un jeûne un jour par amour de Dieu, Dieu éloigne à cause de ce jour son visage du feu de l'Enfer d'une distance égale à ce qu'on parcourt en soixante dix ans". (Al-Boukhâri, Mouslim)

1218 - وعن أبي سعيد الخدري رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنهُ قال، قال رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم: <ما من عبد يصوم يوماً في سبيل اللَّه إلا باعد اللَّه بذلك اليوم وجهه عن النار سبعين خريفاً> مُتَّفّقٌ عَلَيه
1218. Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "No slave fasts one day in the way of Allah without Allah putting his face seventy years' journey away from the Fire on account of that day." [Agreed upon

abou khaled

Baraka Allah fikoum
1255. Selon Abou Qatâda (que Dieu l'agrée) , on interrogea le Messager de Dieu (paix et bénédiction de Dieu sur lui) sur le jeûne du lundi. Il dit : "C'est un jour où je suis né et où je fus suscité comme Messager". (Mouslim)

1255 - عن أبي قتادة رَضِيَ اللَّهُ عَنهُ أن رَسُول اللَّهِ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيهِ وَسَلَّم سئل عن صوم يوم الإᄁنين فقال: <ذلك يوم ولدت فيه، ويوم بعᄁت أو أنزل عليّ فيه> رَوَاهُ مُسلِمٌ.

1255. Abu Qatada reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, was asked about fasting Mondays and he said, "That is the day on which I was born and the day when I was sent - or when revelation descended on me." [Muslim

az101

http://www.miraathpublications.net/
the Du'a of the fasting person is always accepted.

May Allah make you steadfast in your deen and good actions

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

Tomorrow monday don `t forget to fast incha Allah and make doua.
51.55 . And warn , for warning profiteth believers .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

1218. Abu Sa'id al-Khudri reported that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, said, "No slave fasts one day in the way of Allah without Allah putting his face seventy years' journey away from the Fire on account of that day." [Agreed upon]

abou khaled

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

Salam aleikoum

تقبل الله صيامكم
14,15., 13 monday

abou khaled

Salam aleikoum

Baraka Allah fik