Reminder: Dont Forget the Dajjal

fatma_said

:salam2:

May Allah have mercy on you. I hope this reminder will benefit everyone.

The Messenger of Allah Sallahu Alahi wa Salaam said "The Dajjal will not appear until the people become negligent in talking about him, and until the Imams abandon talking about him on the Minbars."(narrated in Majma Al-Zawaid)

And who is this Dajjal that the people will become negligent in regards to talking about?

The Messenger of Allah Sallahu Alahi wa Salaam said "Verily, I warn you against him, there was no Prophet but he warned his people against him (Dajjal). {Indeed Nuh warned his people against him}, but I shall say a statement about him that which no Prophet said to his people. Know that he is blind in one eye, and certainly Allah is not blind in one eye."

He is the one that the Messenger of Allah Sallahu Alahi wa Salaam at times warned his companions from, to the extent that they thought he was hiding in the palm groves.

Abdullah Bin Mughaffal said Allah's Messenger Sallahu Alhi wa Salaam said
"Allah did not send to earth a greater affliction than that of Dajjal, since He created Adam until the Last Day. I would say about him a saying which none has said before me: He is a man with curly hair, with a wiped left eye, there would be a thick piece of flesh over his eye (which will cover the eye), he would heal the one who is born blind and the leper. He would say I am your Lord. The one who said: My lord is Allah. There will be no affliction upon him. And whomever said: you are my Lord. Indeed he would be tried through affliction. He would stay among you as Allah would will, then Jesus the son of Mary would come down as a true follower of Muhammad, a guided Imam and a just Ruler, he would kill the Dajjal."

Lastly, that which the Mutaqi, the one who believes Allah and in the matters of the unseen, can protect himself from the Dajjal from 4 methods.

1.Seeking refuge with Allah tala frequently from the Fitnah of the Dajjal!
Abu Huraira reported the Messenger of Allaah (sallAllaahu alayhi wa sallam) as said: Seek refuge with Allaah from the torment of Hell, seek refuge with Allaah from the torment of the grave, and seek refuge with Allaah from the trial of Masih al-dajjal and seek refuge with Allaah from the trial of life and death. (Reported by Muslim)

2. Keep far away from the Dajjal!
The Messenger of Allah said "He whom hears about the Dajjal should avoid him. By Allah, a man will come thinking he is a believer, and will follow him due to that which he (the Dajjal) has been given and due to the Shubahat (doubts). (Reported by Ahmad and others from Imran bin Husayn)

3. Memorize the first 10 ayats of Surah Kahf!
The Messenger of Allah said Whomever memorizes the first ten ayats of Surah Kahf, he will be protected from the fitnah's of the Dajjal"(Reported by Muslim narrated by Abu Al-Darda)

4. Reside in Makkah or Madinah!
The Messenger of Allah sallahu alahi wa salam said "The Dajjal wil come passing through the land except Makkah and Madinah, he will come to Madinah and find on every way of its ways rows of angels"(Reported by Bukhari and Muslim from Anas bin Malik)

And we ask Allah that he saves us all and our children from the afflictions of the Dajjal. And makes us all firm upon his Deen and Obedience. Wa sallahu ala Nabiyan Muhammad wa ala aalhi wa salaam.

MalikBrother

:wasalam:

Thank you for the urgent reminder, and May ALLAAH (SWT) rewards you with full of happiness forever, Ameen!

I live in Canada, and we are thinking about moving to Saudi Arabia anytime sooner. However, the citizen and treatment back in Saudi Arabia doesn't seem favor to Non Arab people. I hope by the time, Saudi Arabia will have system changed favorably for Non Arab Muslim people, and we really want to live in Makka, and most importantly, stay away from Dajjal where his presence can be felt possibility in North America as well. May ALLAAH (SWT) protects us from the Dajjal and Shaitan, Ameen!

fatma_said

thanks for the dua brother and thanks sis for that video :)

I was concerned of late (about a lot of things actually but this is one of them :) ) about the lack of talk of the dajjal. I just pray that we dont see him in our lifetime. We just have to strengthen our children and make them steadfast believers since the trials are getting worse every year.

auroran

:salam2:

Inshallah I will flee to Makkak or Medina! May Allah keep Dajjal far from us! Ameen.

Oh yes, don't forget to do your prayers on that year-like day. All 1825 of them! The Prophet :saw: said to estimate the time for the prayers!

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong

thanks for the dua brother and thanks sis for that video :)

I was concerned of late (about a lot of things actually but this is one of them :) ) about the lack of talk of the dajjal. I just pray that we dont see him in our lifetime. We just have to strengthen our children and make them steadfast believers since the trials are getting worse every year.

:salam2: sister,

dajjal may not be present, but surely this is dajjal age. we are living in dajjal-system.

Prophet :saw: said: ‘Dajjal will be blind in the right eye. He will have thick hair on his body and he will also have Paradise and Hell with him. Though his Paradise will appear as Jannah, in reality it will be Hell, and likewise, though his Hell will appear like Jahannnam, in reality it will be Paradise.’

see....and the freemasons (worshippers of shaitan and followers of dajjal) talk about New World Order (NWO). it means good is bad and bad is good.

simplicity, honesty, modesty is bad and greed, lust, boldness is good in this age. as prophet :saw2: said: his paradise in reality is hell and his hell in reality is paradise.

and Allah knows best.