reminder of the day

Hearts of Greenbirds

salam aleikum wr wb ikhwati remember the prophet sws said

what you like for you selvf you should like it for your brother s and sister s in islam then u are a true believer ....

Hearts of Greenbirds

Verily the Dunya is coming to an end,and the Akhirah is coming to a beginning and they both have children,So be children of the Akhirah and don't be children of the Dunya.For verily today there is action with no account and tommorrow there's account with no action. " [Ali bin Abi Talib]

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum,

If I may share something as well :)

"He is not strong and powerful who throws people down; but he is strong who withholds himself from anger. "

Hearts of Greenbirds

Imâm Mâlik – Allah have mercy on him – said:
Knowledge is not to be taken from four types of people: a foolish person who openly acts foolish, even if he reports the most narrations; an adherent of bid’ah who calls to his desires; a person who lies, even if I don’t accuse him of lying in hadîth; and a righteous pious worshipper who does not accurately retain what he narrates.

Aroosak

“Do not be people without minds of your own, saying that if others treat you well you will treat them well and that if they do wrong you will do wrong. But (instead) accustom yourselves to do good if people do good and not to do wrong if they do evil.”

Aroosak

It was reported from Abu Al-Darda - May Allah SWT be pleased with him- that he said. "Three make me laugh, and three make me cry.

Those that make me laugh are a person who puts his hopes in this worldy life wile dealth persues him, a person who is heedless [of his Lord] while [his Lord] is not heedless of him, and a person who always laughs while he does not know whether he has pleased Allah or angered him.

What makes me cry is being seperated from my beloved: Muhammed and his party (the Companions), the horrors of the time of death, and the standing in from of Allah 'azza wa jall on the Day when the secrets will be revealed and I do not know will I then go to Paradise or Hell?"

[Ibn Al-Mubrarak, Al-Zuhd wa Al-Raqa' iq article 250]

Hearts of Greenbirds

It is reported from Al-Hasan Al-Basrî – Allâh have mercy on him – that he said:

The life of this world is made up of three days: yesterday has gone with all that was done; tomorrow, you may never reach; but today is for you so do what you should do today.

Al-Bayhaqî, Al-Zuhd Al-Kabîr p197.

Hearts of Greenbirds

Ibn al-Qayyim rahimahullaah said:

“There are six stages to knowledge:
1) Asking questions in a good manner.
2) Remaining quiet and listening attentively.
3) Understanding well.
4) Memorising.
5) Teaching.
6) its fruit is ~ Acting upon the knowledge and keeping to its limits.”