Reminder- the Rights of a muslim brother

fatma_said

I was reading a thread recently and i was saddened by it. I am just posting up hadiths so that it may cause us to benefit from it

"And Remind for verily a reminder benefits the believer"(51:55)

-The honourable messenger ppbu said: A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim. He neither oppresses him nor humiliates him nor looks down upon him. The piety is here, (and while saying so) he pointed towards his chest thrice. It is a serious evil for a Muslim that he should look down upon his brother Muslim. All things of a Muslim are inviolable for his brother in faith; his blood, his wealth and his honor. Sahih Muslim Book 31, Number 6219.

The messenger ppbu also said: {You shall not enter paradise unless
you have faith, and you shall not have faith until you love one
another. Shall I guide you on to something if you do it then you shall
love one another? Spread the word of peace between you}

-abu Hurayrah (radhiyallaahu ‘anhu – may Allah be pleased with him) narrated that the Messenger of Allaah (sallallaahu ‘alayhi wa sallam – may the peace and blessings of Allah be upon him) said,

The rights of a Muslim upon their fellow Muslim are six.” It was said, “And what are they Oh Messenger of Allah?” He replied, “When you meet them, give them the greeting of peace, when they invite you, respond to their invitation, when they seek your advice, advise them sincerely, when they sneeze and praise Allah, supplicate for mercy upon them, when they fall ill, visit them, and when they die follow them (i.e. his funeral).” Muslim

-in another hadith, the Prophet says: “Muslims are brothers. They do not treat each other cruelly and do not give in each other to the enemy. Whoever meets a need of his Muslim brother Allah will meet a need of his own. Whoever saves a Muslim from a trouble, Allah will save him from one of his troubles on the Day of Judgment. Whoever conceals a Muslim’s fault, Allah will conceal his faults on the Day of Judgment.” (Bukhari, Mazalim, 3; Muslim, Birr, 58).

May Allah (SWT) make us of those who are advised and follow the best of it. Aameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
Islam truly purifies us and uplifts our souls...SUBHANALLAH

JAZAKALLAHU KHAIR for sharing...:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH