Report: U.S. Gave Green Light For Taliban Prison Attack

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother Abel213!

First of all, I did not mention anything from anyone else (Alex Jones, western media etc), but you did.

Secondly, I presented everything as an Afghan, who lived in Afghanistan till 1998, from my own experience.

I don't know how old you are and if you have ever been to Afghanistan, but I gave you a little about my biography.

I understand your feelings brother. Your sentiments are Islamic and I respect that.

I am also against US occupation of Afghanistan. Inshallah, it won't last long/forever. However, we should be aware of the politics the US plays in Afghinstan.

There won't be any apparent reason for the NATO/US troops to stay there if they can't convince the world that they are needed there.

Not everything that happens is a conspiracy ofcourse. The prison break in Kandahar is certainly not what the US must have wanted to happen. They love to torture innocent muslims and intimidate them.

However, I see a different picture which you can't see as it doesn't affect you, but it affects me and my family and friends.

Afghans (mainly Pashtuns) are facing similar fate as the Kurds.
Kurds were the stars of muslim ummah. It was them who defeated the crusaders and liberated Palestine.

Now they are punished by all muslim countries that surround them such as Syria, Iraq (in times of Saddam), Iran and Turkey.

And the US is using them against whoever they want, when the time is right.

Afghans/pushtuns are similar people. They are the ones who could give the muslim world courage to stand up against oppression, but unfortunately, always been defeated when it comes to politics.

Pakistan government has been playing a very destructive role towards Pashtuns particularly in the last decade.

Pakistan and Tajikistan were the main bases used by the US to invade Afghanistan and they massacared thousand upon thousands of Pashtuns.

The remaing are killed by Pakistan government in Waziristan, Swat and everywhere else.

Majority of people killed in the Red Mosque (Lal Masjid) were Pashtuns.

US can be withdrawn from Afghanistan by other means too, not by making Pashtuns as lambs of sacrifice.

Wassalam

Abel213

I'm Afghan too and happy to hear that you think that the prison break was by Allah and not US.

Do you agree what our current government is run by Tajik(strong communist ties) stooges from Northern Alliance with their Dari speaking Pashtun pets?

The question is this, why spread rumors about Taliban when they are dying only because they know its Fard-Al-Ayn to fight?

Do you think that Allah will tell Taliban "Oh it was Fard-Al-Ayn to fight, but you were secretly working for US and Kafir countries"?

Thats my problem, I cant stand to see anyone talk behind Talibans back when they suffer because they follow Islam even if they die. I admit that I do not have the level of eeman as a shaheed, not equal are those that stay at home to those that fight in the way of Allah.

Edit: Last question, if you don't answer any other questions answer this question. Why is US trying to downplay the events if they want fighting to increase so they have a reason to stay and buy weapons?

Abel213

"US can be withdrawn from Afghanistan by other means too, not by making Pashtuns as lambs of sacrifice."

So no need to fight, fighting is not Fard-Al-Ayn?

US has been in Germany and Japan for 60 years, no reason. They have permament bases all over the world.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Assalamu alaikum brother!

There may be individuals from US government who may downplay certain events as it may show their evil sides, but in general, they have not been downplaying that "Taliban are dangerous, they are hiding the most dangerous man in the world, they are evil and brought misery to Afghanistan..."

Do you know what the American government policy is.
When she wants to invade a country, first they magnify them and tell the world how dangerous they are so that the oppotion by the world is decreased and the sympathy, if there is any, eleminated for them.

I remember very well the political build up towards the invasion of Afghansitan here in the UK media well before the 9/11 in order to prepare the minds of the people when the big game starts.

One of the examples is that they would show the execusion of a woman in the football ground in Kabul. That had a great impact of people's feelings and opinions here in UK and when 9/11 happened and the US+allies invaded Afghanistan with all its brutal power and B52 bombers that were dropping thousands of tonnes bombs on the very poor women, no one raised an eyebrow.

So my dear brother, Taliban (which is not strictly a political or even a religious movement, but an invention) are politically used.

When the US+allies doesn't like a person, they can call him Talib and kill him or send him to Guantanamo Bay.

Even if the individual is frustrated due to the occupiers' oppression or because they have killed his family members or just because he wants freedom.

This word "Taliban" is stigmatised and is best to be used against anyone who wants freedom or justice.
In the meantime, Taliban is used in a like a knife with which Pushtun society on both sides of the border are being stubbed with, by US+allies and Pakistan (in Waziristan, Swat...).

We need to wake up and see the full picture.

Afghans fought against Russian occupation, but did we really get freedom?

The answer is "NO". We are still occupied.

Who benefited from it?

The US and its Western European allies.

Wallahu alam

Abel213

Walaikum Assalam

ISn't it conveniant for so many Muslims to say Taliban is run by US, hahahaha

Just admit it, Taliban is mujahideen mo'mineen, shaheed in the way of Allah. You guys need to resort to conspiracy theory "US control the whole world" nonsense because cannot admit that Taliban is most sharia Muslim in the entire world. You guys cannot fight so you say "ah America will leave if we ask nicely" fighting is FARD-AL-AYN by Allah. When Taliban is mentioned in front of your western friends you put your heads down in shame. Wallahee! Must have respect for Mo'mineen, do not doubt Mujahideen. Allah will see you all on Judgement Day, but don't cover the truth with rumors and blatant lies.

I see a young boy say "I want to die, I cannot wait to die for Allah" in Afghanistan and some Muslims say "oh that poor boy is being used by US" when it is THEY who are being used by kafirs, it is they who are covering the truth with kufr.

Allah makes truth apparent, Taliban who die in the way of Allah is shaheed and Muslims who hide in West while criticising them are too afraid of the truth so must cover with concpiracy lies.

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
So no need to fight, fighting is not Fard-Al-Ayn?

Yes it is, when there is a relevant balance of power.
US is using chemical and even nuclear enriched weapson in Afghanistan.

How can you fight against that?

Right now, all the suicide bombings that are taking place in Afghanistan is killing muslims and Afghans, hardly ever any occuaption army soldiers.

Quran 8:60
"And prepare against them what force you can and horses tied at the frontier, to frighten thereby the enemy of Allah and your enemy and others besides them, whom you do not know (but) Allah knows them; and whatever thing you will spend in Allah's way, it will be paid back to you fully and you shall not be dealt with unjustly."

Have we prepared that force?
If we did, then the enemy would be fightened as is mentioned in the verse and would think twice about invasion, but have we prepared?

The answer is "NO".

So, in fact, we are jumping one step higher than we should.
What the people of Afghanistan need to know is to realise that America is by no means welcome there and unite and learn about true islam and also not give them the excuse to stay longer.

Before, Afghans were fighting for America, but at least America was helping them with food and guns, but now they are fighting for China who don't even want to stand behind them.

Brother, there is a global race between the financial dominance of China and the US.

China has started its financial activities on a massive scale even in the neighbourhood of the USA, that is in south America.

USA in return wants to be much closer, not only to ensure its grip on the middle east oil, but also to be closer to China to intimidate and cause trouble for them in Xingiang, where the majoity is muslims and have been suppressed by China for several generations.

So, dear brother, Afghanistan is not an isolated issue. What makes me sad is that Afghans, particularly Pashtuns are again sacrificed for the goals of others.

Wallahu alam

Abel213

"Yes it is, when there is a relevant balance of power.
US is using chemical and even nuclear enriched weapson in Afghanistan.

How can you fight against that?"

Brother you are making huge mistake. Allah told us that we must fight no matter what no matter how strong the eneemy is.

Remember when ABu Bakr(R.A) says "I'm am the person responsible for the safety of the Ummah. And I know that the outcome could be that all of us would be wiped out. And I am responsible for the wives of Rasullulah(salah wa salam) and even If I know that the dogs will snatch them today this is what Rasullulah(salah wa salam) wanted.

All of the sahaba came and said to him "they are too strong" but he insisted because this is what Muhammad(salah wa salam) and ALlah wanted.

Imam Anwar Al-Alaiki say"
"People of Nifaaq look at it like this. If Mujahideen bring us power of position and respect we will join them. But if they will get killed or lose than they is this is hikmaa"

Sharia is not based on circumstance it is based on FARD.

Can't you see that Quran 8:60, Allah is ordering us to fight??? Battle of Badr, Muhammad(salah was salam)
Muslims were outnumbered 20 to 1, but they knew it was FARD so they fought. They didn't say "Oh Allah, we know it is fard to fight, but the odds are against us so lets wait for another day ok?"

Salaam,

I am from Afghanistan as well.

The word "Taliban" is used by the US & allies as a political leverage to cover their butts for killing anyone, whether they are innocent or not - which allows them justify their killing spree.

My question to the US occupiers is - how do you point to someone and figure if they are Taliban? Do you close your eyes and randomly pick your target (i.e. taliban)? It's like charging someone with a crime without the person ever being involved in the crime. If you think they are "Taliban" then take them to court and show full proof - but of course that's just a dream.

Abel213

If Allah tells you to that something is fard, that is FARD

"And we do not judge our actions whether they were right or wrong based on the outcome, we judge based if it was what Allah wanted to do or not"

3,000 Muslism were ordered to go fight Roman empire by Rasullulah. Roman empire was strongest empire, but Allah ordered them to. If Umar and Abu Bakr said "Oh persian too strong, roman too strong, lets wait till we get strong here" only 1% of muslims would remain today.

Did the ambiyaa(prophets) who had no one accept his dawa, Allah told them to do dawa but nobody became Muslim. So what? It is fard, they had to do it, because Allah ordered them to.

Rasullah made a mistake at fighting in Uhud because they lost? No, because Allah told them to fight.

Shahzad

too many afghanis here.. lol

Its nice to see all of u here. May ALLAH bless u all.

Well, taliban govt. gave great advantage to pakistan doesnt matter if they were supported by ISI. They
caused an end to all activities of RAW,MOSAD and KGB in afghanistan which meant a safer pakistan.

But our dog leaders gave that all, away.

I am a gr8 fan of them. They ruled the country brilliantly. I think we shud support taaliban as they
may provide the future platform for destroying the enemy.

Brother Mosabja's quoted hadith abt khurasan and black turbans is true and lets wait and see, for the
moment which is about to come.

MOSABJA

BAWAR might have been an afghan.But now we are more closer to ground realities.

i live in pakistan.Waziristan,and tribal areas are at our stone's throw.My father too has worked as a government officer in Dera ismail khan from where tribal areas were under his control as a pakistan post officer.

I have been to Wana and other tribal areas.

I just say one thing that many Afghans spread the whole idea that pakistan is involved.taliban are play boys of pakistan army .and Pakistan has stabbed Afghanistan in the back.

Many a times they forget that we gave afghans Shelter when they had no home.

We helped them against soviets .When they were living under occupation.

they also dont hesitate in interfering in our matters by saying pakistan is doing this or that to pashtuns.first of all Pashtuns have the highest ration in Pak army with respect to Population and then there is Frontier core which is entirely pashtun.Now if you come up with Waziristan,Swat,Taliban issue then those were problems Of Musharraf.Now when the new gov is having peace with Pashtun taliban on our side of Border.Karzai is boiling.

many of the generals who supported taliban like Hameed gul,Javed Nasir were Staunch islamist and didnt Only supported Taliban they even supplied Bosnia with Anti tank guided missiles .instigated Jihad in kashmir and Chechnya.

Karzai too had been a refugee in pakistan.But now that thankless puppet is firing shots in the air.

I just say that yes there is a deal of politics in this whole thing.

Pakistan cut its ties with taliban only due to threat of being bombed.
But its heart lies with taliban because Pakistan itself cannot be safe with NATO presence in our backyard.
So Pakistan is getting active in those areas and is also having peace with taliban inside Pakistan.
China too has its interest.Because US has come to afghanistan to balkanise Pakistan and get hold of whole region which China doesnt want.

But does that mean that the struggle of taliban is Not islamic.

First of all Pakistan's covert Support to taliban does not mean that taliban struggle is unislamic they are fighting for their cause .If some one supports them then they welcome that.

If China is supporting this so what.Enemy's enemy is my friend.
Allah forbids muslims to take jews and Christians as Friends(no mention of athiests so there is no problem in having friendship with China).

Taliban are fighting their Just struggle.Its as simple as that a Kaffir country has attacked a Muslim country and it is Fardh for Muslims of that country to do Jihad,and nearby Muslims to help them.We as pakistanis consider it as our religious obligation to help taliban.We will continue to go to Afghanistan and hit NATO its puppets.Whether any body likes Punjabis,Urdu speaking fighters or Arabic fighters in Afghanistan or not.

Whether Bawar or anybody like that or Not.

its such a wierd logic that US gives green signal to taliban to keep its logic.

means we should stop fighting in Iraq,Afghanistan,Kashmir,Chechnya,Somalia just because our fighting will give respective occupiers to continue their occupation.

This is called Hypocrisy.Those who give this logic about them Allah says.

"Those of you who turn their faces from a Battle field by making false excuses are the real hypocrites"

So saying that Ooooh Dont fight NAto.DOnt fight Ethiopians in Somalia.oooh Dont fight Indians in Kashmir.US in Iraq.Russia in Chechnya.
Its only extending Occupation.

Aaaaaah hhhh I am sick of this logic and all this God damn Alex jones thing.

MOSABJA

Now see this is the character of those troops which karzai wants to be dropped into pakistan .Even Christians kuffars are Pissed of by their acts:SMILY309:.

OTTAWA, June 16 (UPI) -- A growing number of Canadian soldiers are suffering after witnessing Afghan boys being raped by Afghan soldiers, the Toronto Star reported Monday.

Several military chaplains told the newspaper they had counseled veterans returning from combat in Afghanistan for severe post traumatic stress disorder and their reports weren't being dealt with by the Canadian military.

On Saturday, the Star reported a Canadian corporal gave closed-door parliamentary testimony about a boy's rape he witnessed in 2006 and the visible signs of rape trauma.

The Liberal critic for national defense in Ottawa said he has asked party permission to query Foreign Affairs Minister David Emerson about the sex-abuse allegations and said the soldiers' allegations should have resulted in at least a diplomatic note to the Afghan government.

"Anybody who says this is about cultural differences should have their head examined," Emerson told the Star.

Afghanistan is famous for the rape of Young boys by Warlords and their Mercenary armies.These were the conditions that set Taliban off.

Now if any one on TTI speaks against taliban he should Compare the character of these Afghan national army men(mostly Shias,hazaras and Drug lord mercenaries) with taliban.:lol::lol: Or should I call him as supporter of this Homosexual useless army against whom Taliban are fighting.and whom karzai wants to be dropped into Pakistan.He should know that His army will not find young boys in Pakistan but rather Big GUyyyysss with
Long hairs,beards,White clothes,black turbans.

Even today 8 NATO soldiers have been killed.
Its daily 8,9 or 10 going home in coffins.
These are what they acknowledge .Actual casualties are much more than that.

Abel213

It's no secret that many Afghan soldiers come from former Northern Alliance people. If nobody remembers Northern Alliance, it was a group of Tajiks fighting Taliban with money and supplies from Russia, France, US, and even Iran. When they took over Kabul in the early 90's(before Taliban), they raped many women and looted the capital.

I just wanted to say that I still want someone to try and debate my previous posts at the end of page 3.

Shahzad

abel, u r rite and i think there is no need to debate on ur post as that wud be a useless discussion.
AS i said, lets wait for ppl with black turban to rise from khurasan

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
MOSABJA
We helped them against soviets .When they were living under occupation

Firstly, you should be grateful to Afghans that they stopped Russians from coming to your country.

Secondly, It was by the order of the US and your former colonialist Britain who ordered you to allow Afghans to take shelter in Pakistan.

This is my whole point. Why would you not do Jihad yourselves, but encourage Afghans to do that?

If you were so scared of being bombed, at least you should not have provided base for the American army to invade Taliban from your land and kill them in thousands.
Just check youtube and see the videos of those poor young boys who were loaded to trucks in thousands who never saw the light of day again.

We fought Jihad for 30 years. When will you do yours?

Does Pakistan even have the guts to say on an international platfrom that American occupation of Afghanistan is illegal let alone do Jihad?

But its heart lies with taliban because Pakistan itself cannot be safe with NATO presence in our backyard

Is this islam or politics?

As about Pakhtuns, you have not been even giving them their basic right of calling their province "Pakhtunistan" while Punjabis call their province "Punjab", Sindhis call their province "Sindh" and Baluchis call their province "Baluchistan".

What do you call the province of Pakhtun?
North West Frontier Province, a name that you inherited from British Empire

sha587

Shahid abdullah
Does Pakistan even have the guts to say on an international platfrom that American occupation of Afghanistan is illegal let alone do Jihad?
What a great words without spirit. Everybody knows no Pakistani likes Americans sitting in our country.

How one can say America helped Taliban. Taliban were starts gathering after Soviet union war to spread peace in Afghanistan. After war women were raped and people can not go outside saftely. That was the time when Taliban starts gathering to protect their people. These were bunch of students nothing else.

Firstly, you should be grateful to Afghans that they stopped Russians from coming to your country.

Hmm,m,m, brother please do not talk about mumbo jumbo.

sha587

Shahid abdullah
And for the original story, i think it is true. Americans did it to plot something else. Maybe more forces or again dance with devil, more bombarment on Afghanistan.

Shahzad

brother bawar and sha587.. dont fight now. I always respect afghan, pakhtoon etc. They are brave ppl and to go ahead, we need to have hand in hands rather than "necks in hands". I think its too much now.

WAt u ppl think abt that event when a brave paki student refused to get award from US embassador. Lets discuss there

MOSABJA

@ bawar.

Islam doesnt believe in nationalism.Nationalities are only for identification .Not for taking pride in one self.

NWFP is going to be changed to Pashtunkhwa I think within few months.
I dont think that any body else should tell us what We do to pashtuns on our side.

Pashtun.Punjabi,Arab e.t.c dont make any difference.All are Muslims.

Its just as simple as that a Muslim country is being attacked By Kaffirs and it is obligatory for Muslims to fight against them .

So whoso ever be it Hikmatyar,taliban,Be it Omar al Baghdadi in Iraq,Be it Chechnya or Somalia.Its an obligation for Muslims to fight against them and Muslim of other countries to help them.

Since Afghanistan is closer to us .So we dont mind grabbing an Ak and shooting some NATO and mercenary Afghan national army men and coming back.Regarding this argument that It will give US a justification of staying there.

There is nothing more stupid then that .This is called Hypocrisy.Those who give this logic about them Allah says.

"Those of you who turn their faces from a Battle field by making false excuses are the real hypocrites"