reporting a member?

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

How do I report a member for suspicious behavior? I can't flag the person's posts and I am unsure where to forward the threatening PMs.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

abubaseer

tanzil.info
Staff member
Wa LAykum as salaam.
Sister, there is red traingle at the bottom-left hand side of every post. Just click on it.

Inquirer

Salam Shyhijabi,

It's certainly disappointing to read of something like that in an environment such as this.

Sister, there is red traingle at the bottom-left hand side of every post. Just click on it.

PM's do not have the facility to be flagged.

You ought to send the offensive PM's to the administrator or a moderator, although I imagine that by now a moderator may have PM'ed you about the issue.

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Well it appears the postings have been removed so I can breathe a sigh of relief. I am not worrying about the PMs since I think this member may be banned now.

Wasalaam

~Sarah

ayman

La Ilaha Illa Allah
Staff member
:salam2:

if someone buthers u with pms, just tell one of the mods about it and will ll do the rest inchAllah.
salam

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Better Regulation needed

Wa alaikum assalam!

You brought a good point forward. A few things need to be done in order to maintain this website in the best way possible.

Your suggestion is very good. There should be a way of reporting abusive behaviour where it can get immediate attention of the mods/regulators.

Mashallah, the forum has expanded alot since I have joined in December 2006 and requires more attention than before.

One more suggestion that I liked to make was that if there is a section where members could report their absence from the forum.

I will expalin the reason for this.
There used to be some great brothers and sisters as regulars here who are not here anymore.

I can't find them when I want look for them and if i remember their nick correctly and search them, it does not always give any indication why that person is not around anymore.

Sometimes I worry if the brother/sister is still in this world. Their silence on the forum makes me worried sometimes and also I miss their good posts.

A section where members could report, we could go there and post why we would be away. This is particularly good now that the forum has expanded.

I hope I made some sense.

Wassalamu alaikum