Request dua for parents intending to perform Hajj.

nblueblaze

A Brother
Salaam Everyone,

My parents intend to perform Hajj this year (Insha-Allah). Unfortunately I wont be able to accompany my parents to Mecca in K.S.A. My parents are very old and to be very honest they will be very much on their own over there. Only helping hand will be from other pilgrims. I fear for their safety but I do want my parents to complete the Hajj. I a few questions; requesting your inputs on this questionaire::

1. is taking cellphones allowed while performing Hajj? (only for emergencies not for frequent usage)
2. is taking money with one allowed while performing hajj?
3. under unavoidable circumstances can one avail vehicular transportation?

Last but not the least i humbly request you, all muslims to pray for my parents so that they can complete their Hajj without encountering any hardships.

Jazak-Allahu Khairun.

-Nasim.
India

Almeftah

Dear brother/sister;

you have no reason to fear for your parents at all.

1. cellphones are allowed outside the Holy mosque.
2. they can take all the money they need.
3. and use any type of transportation.

All you need to do is Ask Allah to accept thier Hajj and make it easy for them. Its usually crowded this time of year, but don't worry, whenever they needed any kind of help they will find it everywhere they go Inshaallah..:)

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salam Brothers/Sisters,

Masha Allah nice to know about ur parents, may Allah accept there haj and give u chance to perform it sooon.

Yeah brother they can take cell phone its better to take a basic mobile phone like 3310 or so. they can take a sim if I remember its 100sr from there just out side the airport insha allah and brother i heard that with expansion of Sitan pillar and different ways 3 floors it has been very easy last year insha allah the same this year also as more 2 floor to built. Pls convey ur salam to ur parents and request of Duwas pls. Brother I m also from Hyderabad.

Jazak Allah.

nblueblaze

A Brother
Salaam,

Thank you all three of you for your duas & best wishes.

brother mymohsin, Nice to know that you are also from Hyderabad (India); its a lovely city-lots of muslims; I have recently moved out of Hyd to Chennai since being transferred by my Co. (Accenture India).

Dear brothers & Sisters please do remember my parents in your duas.

Jazak-Allahu Khairan

um_mustafa

sister in Islam
Salams Br,
Inshallah they will make an accepted Hajj and enjoy it saftly, alhamdulilah the Saudi authorities are very well organised to help and look after the Hajjaj. plus the hajjaj will help them out if need be. Our Dua'as are with them and also ask them to many duaa for all of us on this , their journey of a life time.
w/salam

AAminAA

Amatullah
Salaam Everyone,

Last but not the least i humbly request you, all muslims to pray for my parents so that they can complete their Hajj without encountering any hardships.

Jazak-Allahu Khairun.

-Nasim.
India

:salam2:

May Allah s.w.t., help them while preforming the Hajj , write it like a good deed insha'Allah, and give them good health as long as they live. Ameen

:wasalam:

nblueblaze

A Brother
Masha-Allah, Brothers & Sisters!

Thanks a lot for your best wishes & supplications.

May Allah grant us enough mercy & strength so that we all muslims can perform Hajj.

Jazak-Allahu Khairun.

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salaam,

Thank you all three of you for your duas & best wishes.

brother mymohsin, Nice to know that you are also from Hyderabad (India); its a lovely city-lots of muslims; I have recently moved out of Hyd to Chennai since being transferred by my Co. (Accenture India).

Dear brothers & Sisters please do remember my parents in your duas.

Jazak-Allahu Khairan

Salamalaykum,

Yeah brother ur right masha Allah I too love and miss my city Hyderabad. I m in Uk now brother related with my work SAP Consultant. Hope every thing will be fiine with u.

Allah Hafiz.