Request: Recitation of Mishary Alafsi with Urdu translation is needed?

Farrukhw

السلام و علیکم ورحمتہ اللہِ و برکاتہ
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,
First of, Ramazan Mubarak to everyone :)

I'm looking for the recitation of Imam Mishary Alafsi with Urdu Translation (per ayah).

If anyone please find that, let me know.

جزاکم اللہِ خیراً و کثیراً
والسلام و علیکم و رحمتہ اللہِ و برکاتہ

Farrukhw

وعلیکم السلام و رحمتہ اللہ
جزاک اللہِ خیراً

No doubt, it is indeed a beautiful site with Per Ayah Recitation and translation, but I was looking for urdu translation recited by someone

And secondly, I was trying to download it, so that I can play it in MP3 player during travel.

If you know about that, I'll really appreciate that.

جزاک اللہِ خیراً و کثیراً
والسلام و علیکم و رحمتہ اللہ

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum wa'Rahmatullaah,

Sadly, I don't think an Urdu translation with Mishaary al-Afaasy's recitation has ever been produced. There is an English version with Saheeh International English translation.

You can download, Sudais and Shuraim's recitation with Urdu translation on or you can read and listen with Mishaary's recitation with Urdu translation although it cannot be downloaded on the second link:

http://quranicaudio.com/
http://www.quranexplorer.com/quran/

I personally was working on Mishaary al-Afaasy with Pickthall English Translation (Aslam Athar). I made good progress although have put it on hold for now. (Refer to attachment for a sample).

I really wanted to work on the Urdu translation with Mishaary's recitation although it requires time and effort (because the task is rather repititive). Insha'Allaah, it will happen one day.

Sorry for not fulfilling your request.

Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatullah.

Attachments

• 097.mp3
    1.6 MB · Views: 50

asifgoldpk

السلام و علیکم ورحمتہ اللہِ و برکاتہ
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Islam,
First of, Ramazan Mubarak to everyone :)

I'm looking for the recitation of Imam Mishary Alafsi with Urdu Translation (per ayah).

If anyone please find that, let me know.

جزاکم اللہِ خیراً و کثیراً
والسلام و علیکم و رحمتہ اللہِ و برکاتہ
:salam2:
There you go brother.
quranurdu dot com /quran_mishari