Request

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
:salam2:

I hope this post finds all of you in the best of health and iman inshaAllah.
Today's,post I write with a heavy heart and a sincere request.
I have seen that many of our young brothers and sisters are doing dawah online on various social networking sites mashaAllah tabarakAllah.
I have noticed that many of our young brothers and sisters get into debates and arguments with atheists/disbelivers without having adequate tools(knowledge).
Dear brothers and sisters,this is my sincere request to you,please do not get into a debate or argument without having adequate knowledge!Please!
I am asking this,since today I heard the sad news of a fellow muslim leaving Islam.That person used to be active in getting into debates and arguments with atheists and disbelievers.This ended up in that person getting finally exhausted and walayadhubillah leaving Islam.My heart aches and I wish that person comes back inshaAllah.But Him whom Allah guides none can misguide and Him whom Allah leads astray none can find the right way for them.

My dear brothers and sisters daawah involves calling people towards Allah.If you even convey a single ayah of Allah you are doing your part of duty.Do not consider your actions little even if you convey a single ayah.It is Allah who guides,our duty is to convey and not to convince.

So let's make gaining knowledge(Islamic) our priority and leave the debating issues to those who have adequate knowledge in Islam.If we don't know an answer about a certain issue we should not be hesitant in saying we do not know and then go and learn about it inshaAllah.

For dawaah even if we convey a single ayah we have done our duty,plus we can do our duty by supporting websites like this "TurntoIslam",mashaAllah tabarakAllah may Allah bless the owner,moderators and members who are doing such a great job spreading the message of Islam and clearing misconceptions and may Allah accept.Ameen.
Please protect yourselves and your family in this time of fitnah and save our faith until our last breath.

Please,do not let your heart be away from Qur'an for too long,for it may end up being hardened and death overtakes it,walayadhubillah.

Whatever good is there it is from Allah,whatever mistakes exist ,it is from my ownself.
Please correct me if I am wrong.May Allah forgive us for our shortcomings and strengthen us.Ameen.

wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Avoid Debate With The Disbelievers!!!

Thank you
for sharing this with us,brother.
:jazaak:

Islam is so easy,
And
sooo beautiful that any heart will feel amaze
and attracted to what Islam is.
As we
are approaching and founding the many new discoveries
in technologies etc
we will find that so many eager disbelievers that are encourage and feel the call to embrance into Islam .

Surah Al Kafirun.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_tXkTiMqtA&feature=related[/ame]

Do no more debate!!!Leave them the path they choose to be kafir(disbeliever).Their being kafir is not our business and or go into amend them! Remember Hidayah is a gift from Allah swt.
And everyone have to respect that!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~

Thank you
for sharing this with us,brother.
:jazaak:

Islam is so easy,
And
sooo beautiful that any heart will feel amaze
and attracted to what Islam is.
As we
are approaching and founding the many new discoveries
in technologies etc
we will find that so many eager disbelievers that are encourage and feel the call to embrance into Islam .

Surah Al Kafirun.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_tXkTiMqtA&feature=related

Do no more debate!!!Leave them the path they choose to be kafir(disbeliever).Their being kafir is not our business and or go into amend them! Remember Hidayah is a gift from Allah swt.
And everyone have to respect that!

~May Allah swt help,protect and guide all muslims~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

:wasalam:
:jazaak: ukhti karima,
Indeed Islam is beautiful and whoever disbelieves does t for his/her own loss,not a least bit of harm can they cause to Allah but harm their ownselves.Indeed,hidayah is from Allah and we shouldn't take this lightly,nourish and grow in every moment of it for it is the only way we can get to know our creator and grow closer to him.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ai7BVrY6zP8[/ame]

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatulaah,

It is a shame to hear about your fellow Muslim leaving Islam. May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) guide him. Ameen. Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr for your excellent reminder. Reading your post reminded me of this which I was reading yesterday:

At-Tirmidhi reports a hasan hadeeth from Abu Umaamah, who said: Allah's Messenger :saw: said,

"A people never went astray after being upon guidance except through disputation."

Then Allah's Messenger recited this ayah:

"This they set forth to you, only by way of argument. Nay, but they are a contentious people."

(Qur'aan 43: 58)

Al-Aajurree reports in ash-Sharee'ah (p.57) that a man came to al-Hasan al-Basree and said,

"O, Abu Sa'eed! Let me debate with you about the Religion."

Al-Hasan replied,

"As for me, I know my Religion. If you have lost your Religion then go and look for it."

Umar ibn 'Abdul-'Azeez said,

"He who allows his Religion to be open to disputing will frequently change over."

(See Jaami' Bayaanil 'Ilm, 2/113)

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Wa-alaykum-us-Salaam wa'Rahmatulaah,

It is a shame to hear about your fellow Muslim leaving Islam. May Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) guide him. Ameen. Jazaaka'Allaahu Khayr for your excellent reminder. Reading your post reminded me of this which I was reading yesterday:

At-Tirmidhi reports a hasan hadeeth from Abu Umaamah, who said: Allah's Messenger :saw: said,

"A people never went astray after being upon guidance except through disputation."

Then Allah's Messenger recited this ayah:

"This they set forth to you, only by way of argument. Nay, but they are a contentious people."

(Qur'aan 43: 58)

Al-Aajurree reports in ash-Sharee'ah (p.57) that a man came to al-Hasan al-Basree and said,

"O, Abu Sa'eed! Let me debate with you about the Religion."

Al-Hasan replied,

"As for me, I know my Religion. If you have lost your Religion then go and look for it."

Umar ibn 'Abdul-'Azeez said,

"He who allows his Religion to be open to disputing will frequently change over."

(See Jaami' Bayaanil 'Ilm, 2/113)

Ameen to your duas.
Wa JazakAllaahu Khayr.
JazakAllah khayr for posting these wonderful ayaah,hadith,quotations and reminders.
Let this be a reminder for what our priority should be in this life.Getting closer to Allah and worshipping Him,of which dawah is a process and there are so many ways of dawah.As the quotes and my experience show how harmful can this be.A reminder for myself before everyone else.
BarakAllhu feek.

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair respectfull brother for your advices.

Alhadmulillah we should be carefull with our approach with non Muslims, and try to advice them on the way how Allah is advicing us in Quran and in the Sunnah of our Prophet salllahu alayha wa saalam.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen Summa Ameen

bmw540i

kashif_nazeer,

Salaams is it possible to tell me which website ha has been debating on???

I could try and win him back.

kashif_nazeer

~~~Alhamdulillah~~~
Assalamu allaicum wa rahmatullah wa barakatuhu

Jazzak Allah khair respectfull brother for your advices.

Alhadmulillah we should be carefull with our approach with non Muslims, and try to advice them on the way how Allah is advicing us in Quran and in the Sunnah of our Prophet salllahu alayha wa saalam.

May Allah guide us all to the right path. Ameen Summa Ameen

Wa alaikumassalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu,
waJazakAllahi khayran ukht karima.
Indeed what you say is true and Ameen to your duas.

kashif_nazeer,

Salaams is it possible to tell me which website ha has been debating on???

I could try and win him back.