Responder aos cristãos, esperamos a sua

Gaurd of Tawhid

:salam2:

Please Join our group on facebook,

Gaurds of Tawhid .... Guards of Monotheism
۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۩۞۩۞

Call unto the way of thy Lord with wisdom and fair exhortation, and reason with them in the better way. Lo! thy Lord is Best Aware of him who strayeth from His way, and He is best aware of those who go aright. (Quran 16:125)

Therefore listen not to the Unbelievers, but strive against them with the utmost strenuousness, with the (Qur'an). (Quran 25:52)

Ye people of the Book! why dispute ye about Abraham, when the Torah and the Gospel were not revealed till after him? Have ye no understanding? (Quran 3:65)

But The never listen to this call,but those who seek for the truth,while there is a part of them keep lieing about the truth ,and how they lie.....??

He it is Who has sent down to thee the Book: in it are verses basic or fundamental (of established meaning); they are the foundation of the Book: others are not of well-established meaning. But those in whose hearts is perversity follow the part thereof that is not of well-established meaning. Seeking discord, and searching for its interpretation, but no one knows its true meanings except Allah, and those who are firmly grounded in knowledge say: "We believe in it; the whole of it is from our Lord"; and none will grasp the Message except men of understanding. (Quran 3:7)

While thousands come to the truth , and accept the truth ,told even in their books,

"And ordain for us that which is good, in this life and in the Hereafter: for we have turned unto Thee." He said: "with My punishment I visit whom I will; but My mercy extendeth to all things. That (Mercy) I shall ordain for those who do right and practise regular charity and those who believe in Our signs;― (Quran 7:156)

And we say as their Bible says,

Luke 19:22 And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow
So , we gonna answer the lies about Islam, from the Bible, and Other Gospels,Independant sources, Science, and Quran .

And I made Quran as the last source, because some of them fight against the science, to prove his lie, then what you think he will do ,when you answer from Quran.
We will have a Forum , where we discuss about all the lies told about Islam , and discuss at the same time their scriptures, and Other sacred scriptures, then we will translate our threads into many languages NshAllah, and soon we will publish our official website in many languages,and we will train Muslims all over the world to discuss the Other faiths,whatever it was.

.............♥
...........♥...♥
........♥.........♥
.....♥...............♥
...♥....................♥
..♥......................♥
.♥........................♥... ......♥....♥
♥.........................♥... ♥..............♥
.♥.........................♥.. .................♥
..♥.........................♥. ..............♥
...♥...........Islam.......... . .....♥
.....♥........................ .........♥