revert sister

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Masha Allah sister, alhamdoullillah. congratulations on your convertion:) insha allah you will like it here and gain knowledge. ameen:tti_sister:

mymohsin

Pls mak Duwa 4 me
Salamalaykum,

Masha Allah nice to know about u sister. Welcome to Islam and TTI sister. May allah help all of us in following the truth (Islam). Pls be rem us in ur duwas.

Allah Hafiz.

shalina08

sallams what a warm welcome

thanku all for the kind welcome insha allah i will gain mutch knolage on this forum ure all in my duas ure new sister shalina :tti_sister::tti_sister:

a_brother

Make dua for us all
:salam2:

WELCOME sister, good to have you with us :):):)
hope you enjoy your stay with us..\\ Salam sister :)

louly_sweet

Sub Han Allah
Salamo Alikom my "new" sister Shalina,

WELCOME TO TTI' FAMILY
:SMILY206:

Mashaa Allah, Allah Akbar, Happy to now that you are a Muslim.
CONGRATULATIONSsssssssssssss
Now you are our sister in Islam :hijabi:
May Allah bless you & protect your true faith always. :SMILY288:
Salamo Alikom

Min-Fadhli-Rabii

Assalam aleikum sister,
I hope you are in good health and islamic spirit. May Allah strengerthern your faith. We have study circle for sisters and brothers every saturday at 18:30 at Suna Mosque,13 Winterford Road, Cheetham Hill, Manchester. M8 9PB. Is good to attend because you make friends/know sisters in islam. May I ask where about in Manchester u live?

Bilal786

:salam2:
*remove quote*

Ok brother this is not an obligation or part of our Deen. It is more of a cultural thing there is no authentication in Ahdith or in Quran for women to circumcise, so please please refrain from passing any comments like this as it can cause great confusion for new reverts.

No offense

Ma'salam