Reverting To Islam

NoCompromise91

Hey everyone.

I am hoping to revert to Islam soon and I would like to know how to.

What are the things I have to say and do.

I already believe that there is no GOD but ALLAH and that Muhammad(pbuh) is the Messenger of ALLAH so i feel ready to revert soon.

Umm_Ibrahim

La Ilaha Ilalah
Hello ! i'm revert to islam,i have to say if u alredy belive in la ilaha ilala, that is not true God worth to be worship than Allah and that the Muhammad is the last Prophet than u should do your shahada as soon as possible, cause u don't know ur day tomorrow imagine if u die so inshAllah if u alredy belive in islam make ur shahada will be the best. La Ilaha Ilala Muhammad RaçululAh !

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
Congratulations my dear brother for taking that decision.
I can see the doors of Paradise are opening wide for you.
I am so excited I don't know what to write right now. I know someone else will post it before me.

You say the following phrase:
Ash-hadu an lá iláha illa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rassulullah

Which means that I witness that there is no god except Allah (SWT), and Muhammad (SAW) is his messanger.

As soon as you say this with understanding and sincerity you become a Muslim.

It is better that you do it after you take a bath or shower and in the presence of other Muslims, but if you are alone then you can do it alone with Allah as your witness, and then later formally do it in a Masjid. This way you will come to know several Muslims in your area and when you plan on going to Haj or Ummrah then a document from the Masjid will help you in showing to the Saudi embassey that you are a Muslim, since they do not allow non-Muslims to enter into Makkah and Medina.

Where do you live brother.

Mabrook again my dear brother.
:wasalam:

danyal_1992

welcome to Islam and take your shahada as soon as possible and after that strive to be good muslim.I will remember you in my prayers .May Allah(swt) make things easy for you .Ameen Ya Rabualameen

NoCompromise91

Congratulations my dear brother for taking that decision.
I can see the doors of Paradise are opening wide for you.
I am so excited I don't know what to write right now. I know someone else will post it before me.

You say the following phrase:
Ash-hadu an lá iláha illa Allah, wa ash-hadu anna Muhammadan Rassulullah

Which means that I witness that there is no god except Allah (SWT), and Muhammad (SAW) is his messanger.

As soon as you say this with understanding and sincerity you become a Muslim.

It is better that you do it after you take a bath or shower and in the presence of other Muslims, but if you are alone then you can do it alone with Allah as your witness, and then later formally do it in a Masjid. This way you will come to know several Muslims in your area and when you plan on going to Haj or Ummrah then a document from the Masjid will help you in showing to the Saudi embassey that you are a Muslim, since they do not allow non-Muslims to enter into Makkah and Medina.

Where do you live brother.

Mabrook again my dear brother.

I'm from U.K brother.

Salamu Alaikum