Reverts in Sheffield, UK

LeylaHussain

Salamu alaykum,

I'm a reverted sister, married and I've moved to UK from abroad for now a bit more than one year. I would have liked to meet other sisters reverts from the same area, but never met any. I heard that Sheffield is no1 city of conversions to Islam (WHERE ARE YOU HIDING?? llol).
So, if any revert (women only of course) from here sees this thread, or if anyone knows a revert then please PM me.

Your sister fillah :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

saira1984

Trust in Allah swt
Salam sister,

congrats on your recent move, I'm sorry to say that I used to live in Sheffield but moved to London to live with my husband, my mum and sister still live up there and I do travel up every so often so if you ever wanna chat or met when I do come up then you can always let me know :shymuslima1:

I know one revert who lives in sheffield sister 'Amy' why dnt you try pm'ing her on this site or try searching for her (although I'm sure she will respond when she gets the chance - salam Amy :hijabi:)

I also know some born-muslimahs who live in Rotherham (just next to sheffield), I'm sure they wouldn't mind getting in touch just let me know and I can let them know insha allah)

Anyway if you ever want to chat just pm me insha allah :tti_sister:

Wasalam Saira x

Optimist

قل هو الله أحد
wa alaikoom assalam sister

welcome to TTI

congratulations on your reversion

I'm neither a convert nor a sister ... :)