assalam alaykum warahmatu ellah wabarakatuh sisters and brothers,

i hope u enjoying these 2 videos.

[yt]QLxG1fuOp4k&mode[/yt]

[yt]f9DgnjoMVGM&mode[/yt]
wassalam

abdellah007

salam

Aslamu alycom !
firstly , i wanna thak you my brother very very much about this 2 videos. secondely , i wanna express my internal feelings toward this videos and many other , that when i see video like that nonmuslims that revert to islam ( all praise to allah ) , my tears are being poured on my cheeks , tears fill up my eyes , pleasently to those new brothers and sisters in the islam.lastly i wanna add that islam is really a religion of peace , serenity , brotherhood , assistance , patience , knoledge , duty to help other , islam is the religion of the open minded people !
greetings from palestine !

jazaki ellah khayran sister. we all feel the same when we see those reverts masha allah.

asiddiqee

As-salamu alaikum. Another inspiring video, alhamdulillah.

Do you know the Nasheed artist(s) and/or song who are used in this
video? Very moving. I'd like to get a copy if I can purchase it.

wassalam,
Amer

asiddiqee

Nasheed Artist from this video

As-salamu alaikum. Another inspiring video, alhamdulillah.

Do you know the Nasheed artist(s) and/or song who are used in this
video? Very moving. I'd like to get a copy if I can purchase it.

wassalam,
Amer

Found Nasheed artist for anyone else who is interested:
<< Mohammad al Husayan, album; "Mawlay" >>

peace out,
Amer

Happy 2BA Muslim

Islamophilic
Aslamu alycom !
firstly , i wanna thak you my brother very very much about this 2 videos. secondely , i wanna express my internal feelings toward this videos and many other , that when i see video like that nonmuslims that revert to islam ( all praise to allah ) , my tears are being poured on my cheeks , tears fill up my eyes , pleasently to those new brothers and sisters in the islam.lastly i wanna add that islam is really a religion of peace , serenity , brotherhood , assistance , patience , knoledge , duty to help other , islam is the religion of the open minded people !
greetings from palestine !