ROLE OF WOMEN IN SOCIETY?????

helpinghumanity

house wife or no house wife?

:salam2:

House wife or no house wife??

I will support house wife because of my own personal experience

"My mom is house wife. She never worked when we were young and now when we are old :SMILY231:she also doesn't work. Mashallah she cooks very good food (finger licking:)). I say to her that mom you are the best cook in the world. "

Now lets analyze its effect on our house. I am a college going student. Whenever i have time i always try my best to go home and eat lunch or dinner. Because once i started eating home food the outside food doesn't seem to be delicious. There is no way that i will give my mom's food to the hotel food ..evey GYRO..(for those of you who know what it is). As a result of it, i dont hang around with my friends (non Muslims) alot.

Which has positive effects on me too. Since i dont accompany them i less chances to be like them...(interms of negativity)

Now whats happens If my mom doesn't cook very good :shymuslima1:.....first of all although i might very very careful plus religious still then sometimes its not difficult to get off the track. Suppose i am hungry ..like real hungry...and i have to eat ...so i go outside the college with my friends (probably girls are also accompanied) in a local market and eat food...Slowly and slowly this environment which is very vulgar will start affecting me. I might start to use the language like (n word, or B word, or F word) just because i am in company of those friends..... To be in short there is 80% chance that i many commit zina (astagfiralah )......

NOTE: NOW DON'T ASSUME THAT I AM HANGING AROUND IN SUCH COMPANY...THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE......
HOWEVER IT HAD HAPPENED TO SOME MUSLIMS STUDENT.....

So the bottom line is just that my mom kept me away from such activities. Because when ever i had a desire to eat ....i came home and enjoyed the food. Furthermore 90% of the time when i came home...she was there....if i had any bad day she would help me in that...hence i was being cared/helped/monitored inside the homes.......

now lets assume what happens when i came home (in this case mom is working..just giving example) and i dont find my mom. The whole house is quite...and i am being deeply bored and i am alone...i get a call from friends (male/females) and i asked them to come over to my home. Shortly they came into my house...we had fun time.....slowly and slowly we began to become physical....and astagfirallah we became too physical and committed zina (astagfirallah) ....

THIS IS NOT MY STORY..BUT IT HAPPENED TO SOME MUSLIMS STUDENT...JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY PERSON WHO IS MONITORING THEM.....

You can give the same example for husbands....

SO FROM THE CHILD'S PERSPECTIVE I WOULD SUPPORT HOUSE WIFE.....AND INSHALLAH I WILL MARRY (NOT NEAR FUTURE) A MUSLIMAH WHO WILL BE WILLING TO STAY IN HOME.....BECAUSE TO ME FAMILY TIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN EARNING MONEY.......WE HAVE TO START THINKING HOW MUCH MONEY IS ENOUGH????

a_brother

Make dua for us all

House wife or no house wife??

I will support house wife because of my own personal experience

"My mom is house wife. She never worked when we were young and now when we are old :SMILY231:she also doesn't work. Mashallah she cooks very good food (finger licking:)). I say to her that mom you are the best cook in the world. "

Now lets analyze its effect on our house. I am a college going student. Whenever i have time i always try my best to go home and eat lunch or dinner. Because once i started eating home food the outside food doesn't seem to be delicious. There is no way that i will give my mom's food to the hotel food ..evey GYRO..(for those of you who know what it is). As a result of it, i dont hang around with my friends (non Muslims) alot.

Which has positive effects on me too. Since i dont accompany them i less chances to be like them...(interms of negativity)

Now whats happens If my mom doesn't cook very good :shymuslima1:.....first of all although i might very very careful plus religious still then sometimes its not difficult to get off the track. Suppose i am hungry ..like real hungry...and i have to eat ...so i go outside the college with my friends (probably girls are also accompanied) in a local market and eat food...Slowly and slowly this environment which is very vulgar will start affecting me. I might start to use the language like (n word, or B word, or F word) just because i am in company of those friends..... To be in short there is 80% chance that i many commit zina (astagfiralah )......

NOTE: NOW DON'T ASSUME THAT I AM HANGING AROUND IN SUCH COMPANY...THIS IS JUST AN EXAMPLE......
HOWEVER IT HAD HAPPENED TO SOME MUSLIMS STUDENT.....

So the bottom line is just that my mom kept me away from such activities. Because when ever i had a desire to eat ....i came home and enjoyed the food. Furthermore 90% of the time when i came home...she was there....if i had any bad day she would help me in that...hence i was being cared/helped/monitored inside the homes.......

now lets assume what happens when i came home (in this case mom is working..just giving example) and i dont find my mom. The whole house is quite...and i am being deeply bored and i am alone...i get a call from friends (male/females) and i asked them to come over to my home. Shortly they came into my house...we had fun time.....slowly and slowly we began to become physical....and astagfirallah we became too physical and committed zina (astagfirallah) ....

THIS IS NOT MY STORY..BUT IT HAPPENED TO SOME MUSLIMS STUDENT...JUST BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T HAVE ANY PERSON WHO IS MONITORING THEM.....

You can give the same example for husbands....

SO FROM THE CHILD'S PERSPECTIVE I WOULD SUPPORT HOUSE WIFE.....AND INSHALLAH I WILL MARRY (NOT NEAR FUTURE) A MUSLIMAH WHO WILL BE WILLING TO STAY IN HOME.....BECAUSE TO ME FAMILY TIES ARE MORE IMPORTANT THEN EARNING MONEY.......WE HAVE TO START THINKING HOW MUCH MONEY IS ENOUGH????

:wasalam:

very nice reasoning... :shake:

OsMaN_93

Here to help
haha.. this is quite funny, sorry, but this question needs a book, and not just some posts. This issue is very serious, and different situations needs different responses.

So, overall, I havn't read much of the posts, but the ones I read were good.
We have to remember this is a serious issue, a scholar's job, not a student's.

An article or a thread will never sum everything up. So let's avoid these issues without a lot of daleels at hand. You might, not deliberately, misguide someone from islam because of some misunderstanding... :)

Please don't get upset, I'm just giving my opinion, you don't have to listen to me. :)
May Allah reward you for your efforts.