Saalam everyone

xohanifaxo

one in a billion!!
im looking for some friends to talk with...around the age group of 15-20.... if you'd like to talk...please pm
thanks alot

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

If you feel old..I am on officially on the other side of ancient...forgive me..let me get my cane.

Steve940

:salam2:

Well think of it this way; as long as you don't have to rub on arthritis cream before your post a message, your A-okay

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
:lol: :SMILY303: :lol: Haha, too funny... =) ::hands mom her cane::

Hey... Mom??? Is that you?

;-p

And Azhar, that's very kind of you to say. InshaAllah in a few years I'll have the opportunity to pursue being a Sheihk or even Imam. Life is a journey, though, and Allah knows best where we all end up... At least, I am currently the Sheihk of my own home. =)

WaSalaam alaikum

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah
WaAlaikum Salaam,

That's too bad to hear, Bro... I believe that it's not that wealth makes you lazy, it's just that it can easily distract you, cause you to forget where you came from... and where you are going! Money makes us complacent, and we sometimes think that it is us and our efforts that have gotten us to where we are... therefore we begin to lose the need for God, and forget Him.

Though be warned! If we forget Him, He will forget us.

InshaAllah your brother and you will remain strong, and continue to set a good example for the rest of your family so that they may choose to turn back to Allah in obedience and repentance. May Allah SWT reward you for your efforts and grant you success in this life, and the hereafter. Ameen. -=)

... but on an unrelated, more positive note: How's school going for you, Bro? I guess it's less than 2 months till the end of the semester and the final exams! ;-0 Time to start preparing exam review material, or at least I would always start preparing a month or two in advance. The more, the merrier! =) After all, you only get one shot at Middle School, one shot at High School, and one oppourtunity to head to the University of your dreams! Unless you want to struggle in uncertainty for several years, trying to retake various High-School courses to get the understanding/grades you need for the education you want!! ;D Start reviewing early. ;-p

WaSalaam =)

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq

There is nothing wrong with community colleges :) Just work hard like you would at a prestigious university!

Insha Allah you will be able to live the life of the goals you have set :)

:wasalam:

salams
jazakallah khair for ur duas brother,i will make dua for you and the rest of the people on this site inshallah.
but iam sorry to say this but i have already begun struggling lol,last year of my high school and im ending up at a community college lol but mashallah iam happy because sometimes i have to sacrifice skol for islam because that is what is important to me ^_^.I do not want to live a rich life,like you have said it will distract you and your children,rather i want to live a poor life and experience the difficulties most of the muslims in the world are faced with.Also
i want to adopt an orphan child and make him/her a good muslim inshallah,i have no intentions what so ever of getting married ,because i know i will not be able to support my wife or kids if i get any.But i do want to adopt an orphan child inshallah when i am older for one of zain bhihaka's songs"Orphan Child" inspired me so much mashallah ,i cry every time i hear it.but i do not listen to music anymore,lol sorry about this long writing
jazakallah khair and salams till next time inshallah