sad but true

umm hussain

I saw this on another website and i thought that it reflects the truth of what is going on in the world today, Muslim bashing everyday by the media

A man walking through the park suddenly sees a little girl being attacked by a pit bull dog . He runs over and starts fighting with the dog. He succeeds in killing the dog and saving the girl's life. A News reporter who was watching the scene walks over and says: "You are a hero, tomorrow you can read it in all the newspapers: "Brave Christian Samaritan saves the life of little girl" The man says: - "But I am not a Christian Samaritan!" "Oh ,then it will say in newspapers in the morning: 'Brave American Jew saves life of little girl'" – the policeman answers. "But I am not an American Jew!" – says the man. "Oh, what are you then? " The man says: - "I am a Muslim !" The next day the newspapers says: "ISLAMIC EXTREMIST KILLS innocent American dog.

Your views........

Islamthetruth

i heard this somone say it but reading it my self is even more funnier

but its soo true, take a look at the assam india bombing there was no mention of torrist or anthing like it but rather it was something like the "separatist". we dont care what they were it was an evil act.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
This is my first time reading it and hearing about it. WOW, thats stupid (excuse my language), i mean seriously that reporter needs a jumping.LOL