Sad news - Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

Abu Sarah

Allahu Akbar
Staff member
wa 'alaykum salaam wa rahmatullaahi wa barakaatuh

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

To Allaah belongs what He has taken and to Him belongs what He gives, and everything has an appointed time with Him, so have patience and seek reward (from Allaah).

« اللهم اغفر له وارحمه, وعافه واعْفُ عنه, وأكرم نزله, ووسع مدخله, واغسله بالماء والثلج والبَرَد, ونَقِّهِ من الخطايا كما يُنَقَّى الثوب الأبيض من الدَّنَس, وأبدله دارا خيرا من داره, وأهلا خيرا من أهله, وزوجا خيرا من زوجه, وقِهِ عذاب القبر, وعذاب النار »

wannabe_muttaqi

A MUSLIM BROTHER
Assalamu Alaikum

:salam2: ,
Inna Lillahi Inna Ilaihi Raajioon...May ALLAH SWT forgive all his sins and give him the highest place in Jannah. May HE give your family the patience to overcome this tough time. Ameen.

:wasalam:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Peace be upon you...

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon...

May Allah grant him forgiveness of his past sins, beauty and peace in the grave being; large and spaced out away from danger, and the pleasure of Jannat-Al-Firdaus. InshaAllah ta ala he is happy. Ameen to the above duas, and to mine.

sachin4islam

Assalam Alaikum: Br.

May Allah reward your father with paradise and save him from Aazab in grave. We Muslims live in this transient world awaiting our final destination,the abode of Allah.

" Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon".

May Allah bless you and your family with patience and what is best for your family.

arzafar

Inna lillaahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon

really sorry to hear about your loss. May Allah forgive his sins and reward your him with a high place in jannah.

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
this is a very sad news,even if it's hard to accept,everything belongs to Allah.May He open His hands to your father and grant him a place in Jannah.Ameen:wasalam:

Mazhara

The solace is in this fact

03.92-118.gif
[Same information with same words in 21:35 and 29:57]
Each and every person will taste the death.
3.185p.gif

And indeed on the Day of Resurrection you people will be recompensed in full and just account all your earnings of the efforts/deeds you did; [Refer 3:158]

The best service one can render to one's late father is to do the best deeds he taught to his posterity, since it will also go in his credit book

36.12a.gif

and We keep recording in writing what they have sent forward [during their life] and the effects/ visible marks they have left behind [Refer 36:12]

May Allah, the Fountain of Mercy, descend "Sakeena-السكينة" on all the family and his nearones.

khangul

your sister

انا لله وانا اليه راجعون)

surely we belong to Allah and to Him shall we return’.”

may ALLAH grant him jannatul firdaus and may ALLAH give you and your family sabr.ameen.

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah
:wasalam:

To Allah we belong, and unto him is our return...

Let me rmind Him in my prayers Insha Allah..

Do Sabr...

salahdin

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'ioon.
Dear brother may ALLAH AZA WAJALLAH have mercy on your fathers soul and grant him JANNAH.and for you patience brother.

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
As-salaamu'Alaykum,

Again, may Allah reward you all for your gentle responses and supplications. I pray Allah accepts them and blesses you with good. Ameen.

Subhaan'Allaah, what a day. We buried my dad today. Its been a day of mixed emotions (best way to summarise it). Today was a day where you saw the whole community come together as one, fully supportive. What more can you say than, that we need to fear Allah (subhaanahu wa ta'aala) and be watchful of our actions.

Islam!!yay

InshAllah when I pray i will def remember him in my prayers. Please stay strong and firm. May Allah SWT have mercy on ALL your family members and Bless you all InshAllah.

abdul-aziz

inna lillah wa inna ilayhi raj'oon

may Allah,swt, bring sakina to you and your family and accept your duaa.

nassie93

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raj'ioon.

May Allah reward him with Jannah Al Firdous Insh'Allah.
May Allah Subhana wa ta'ala give you and your family sabr for your loss. My prayers will be with you Inshallah.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raji'un.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala bless your father with Jannat al-Firdaus. May He give your family the sabr to get through this and may He reunite all of you in Al-Firdaus.

Ameen.

aicha-moslima

Inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon

So sorry for your loss. Be strong and make dua for your father.
Ameen to all the dua's