Sadness...

zelim123

Assalaam walaikum,

I do not mean to digress from the topic. Please forgive me but it seems that the demise of the lady may have occured from a mistake by the hospital staff. If I read this correctly this becomes a police matter. I pray that there is someone, a Muslim brother; an imam to help the family with this issue. I do not know the laws of the country you reside. Forgive me if I write anything wrong.

The country is Chechnya and police there is corrupt, and this happens many times that people just die in hospital cuz the doctors don't know anything ...really stupped : If students who want to be doctor or whatever they can get through the examines by just paying :angryred: they don't even have to learn for it ??? <<< this is not really ok, is it? So thats why they have less experience ... and it's pointless to get the police for matters like this one. Akhi there's nothing wrong with what u are asking.. May Allah bless u and all of our brothers and sisters.

zelim123

Assalam Aleykum Brothers and Sisters,

I came back to this thread to tell something about Layla's silly mother.
Well it seems that this woman who died a several days ago.. had a debt of € 625 so my mother's sister asked some family to help gathering this money, when she asked to the mother of Layla help a bit she answered like this: I've got nothing to do with this so leave me alone.O_O the mother shouldn't say things like that while her daughter is dead.... btw she didn't even visit Layla when she was in hospital, almost dead...but the father is still crying about his daughter and he saw her in his dream telling him to not worry about her .. I was really happy when I heard this.€ 625 not much money but in my country they get in a month like € 50 .. so u can imagine how it is there..

Sorry if I am bothering u Brothers and Sisters ..

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Sorry for the late condolescence. I pray that may Allaah protect her children and let them be in a safe place to shelter.

Akhi, one thing that came to my mind after reading her sad story is that Allaah indeed loves this woman. In spite of the hard life she faced in this world, her time has come to continue on her "journey". She may have left 3 children but I do believe that this will make her children become stronger and independent people. InshaAllaah, will pray for that.

Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

zelim123

Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh,

Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi rajioon.

Sorry for the late condolescence. I pray that may Allaah protect her children and let them be in a safe place to shelter.

Akhi, one thing that came to my mind after reading her sad story is that Allaah indeed loves this woman. In spite of the hard life she faced in this world, her time has come to continue on her "journey". She may have left 3 children but I do believe that this will make her children become stronger and independent people. InshaAllaah, will pray for that.

Waa'laykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

That's what I believe too... she raised 3 childs with good heart while her husband was alcoholic and making it hard for her. I heard from my mother that the father of this woman said "(while crying, like 71 years old) She always looked after me and now she has gone" and the then his granddaughter from 17 said:Then I'll take it over from now on since my mother is gone.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Allah provides. And May Allah reward you for your efforts in helping this family.

zelim123

:wasalam: thanks akhi this is the least I could do for this family. My mother is planning to adopt the children cuz other family of the children gave the decision to my mothers Sister what she wants to do with the children she is like a family to the children they lover her even more than there other family, so the my mother mentioned to adopt them and her sister agreed. So it's up to the children now btw we live in belgium so we have to get them from Chechnya to belgium InshAllah.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Insha'Allah the passage will be easy. And the children will grow up in a stress free Muslim world..with the blessings of Allah everywhere.