SAKARAT AL MAWT

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:salam2:
I saw that video and liked to post here,but I don't know how to do,so I please ask if someone of you brothers and sisters is able to go on www.youtube.com and load here the video named SAKARAT AL MAWT,it's easy to find:it is shown the dead on air of a soccer player and touched me very much.it let us reflect to how brief our life is...maybe all the watchers will relflect and remember Allah more often.shukran lakum

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
shocking video,I found it on you tube,but there was the scene of the soccer player dying and there were some verses of Quran in arabic that still touch me...if you wish,pleas post here any videos about this terrible but unavoidable moment,so that everyone stops a moment and reflect.

AnnaKanadeeyah

Salaam Alaikum -

I haven't any videos to share with you about this topic (although I have seen the YouTube video of the footballer dying on the field. There are conflicting reports about it really was a death or a seizure. It leaves one feeling a little shaken either way).

What I did want to share with you is that I have been taking lessons from the auntie at my masjid about washing and preparing sisters for burial. I recommend everyone learning about this in a practical way, as it softens the heart greatly. Since learning so much about the delicate and gentle praparation of the body, I sincerely feel increased in iman. Allahu Akbar. My understanding of death has actually become a source of comfort for me and a loud, echoing call to better myself between now and then, in shaa Allah.

If possible, consider volunteering at your masjid in this way. Depending on the size of your community, you could be performing this service weekly. You might find it increases your hope and fear in Allah and, of course, there is great reward in it.

AnnaKanadeeyah

As an aside, I'm a little embarrassed by the spelling and grammatical errors I make. Does anyone know when I be able to edit my posts?

arzafar

Salaam Alaikum -

I haven't any videos to share with you about this topic (although I have seen the YouTube video of the footballer dying on the field. There are conflicting reports about it really was a death or a seizure. It leaves one feeling a little shaken either way).

What I did want to share with you is that I have been taking lessons from the auntie at my masjid about washing and preparing sisters for burial. I recommend everyone learning about this in a practical way, as it softens the heart greatly. Since learning so much about the delicate and gentle praparation of the body, I sincerely feel increased in iman. Allahu Akbar. My understanding of death has actually become a source of comfort for me and a loud, echoing call to better myself between now and then, in shaa Allah.

If possible, consider volunteering at your masjid in this way. Depending on the size of your community, you could be performing this service weekly. You might find it increases your hope and fear in Allah and, of course, there is great reward in it.

MashAllah!
May Allah reward you for your service in this world and in the Hereafter.