Salaaaaaam =)

subhanallah

Salam aleykom everyone!
I just wanted to say hi and thank you for this wonderful website - I've been a member for less than a day now and have barely looked through the boards, but I love everything I've seen this far and will inshallah love everything else too. You can feel "the islam in the air" :ma:

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum wa rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
welcome to the site it is really nice to have your here with us. i hope you enjoy everything you see.

Akilah

Assalam Alaikum,

Weclome to the site:) Inshallah you will be able to gain a lot just as the rest of us have, and through this learning you can reform your practice of Islam to be better and better, Inshallah you will help others around you, and I pray Allah will always be happy with you and your loved ones. Ameen

subhanallah

Salam aleykom,
Thank you for your warm welcoming! And thank you so much "Tabassum" for your dua - that's my deepest wish in this life. Remember those two angels on your shoulders saying "the same to you" for your prayer :blackhijab: Jazakum allahu kheyra everybody!

Globalpeace

Banned
Islam is in the Air!

Asslamo Allaikum,

Welcome and feel free to browse around as electrons (air) are filled with Islam. Love the line…

Jazakullah Khairun

P.S: This message has been posted using recycled electrons (Copy & Pasted some stuff from my last message)

:ma: :ma: :ma: