Salaah

lilly786

Salaams My fellow Muslim brothers and Sisters

My Name is Donna and I reverted to Islam about 2 years ago. I am still learning but it is not easy living in a house where my parents and family dont approve and I have to hide it from them, until I have somewhere to stay. I dont want to get too much into detail with that.

I am being taught Islam by my future Mother in law and I give Allah so muc h Shukr that I have her and my France's family in my life.

What I am looking for is for is all the niates (maaf for my spelling) and salaah step by step... I mean what to say etc.

I have been making Salaah with my inlaws but I am wanting to learn it off my heart so that I can make salaah alone. I am finding it difficult to catch onto all the words and pronouncing of the words. I am looking for the Arabic version (obviously) but written for English people to read as I cannot read Arabic or even a recording of it...

Can anyone help me??

Shukran!! :tti_sister: :shymuslima1:

Salam2You

Lil' Muslimah
Salaam alaikum, and welcome!

Go to: http://www.mounthira.com/

This great and official website will teach you the step by step guide of surahs and ayahs, it has Arabic writing, english writing, and then both english and arab writing e.g. (Subhanakallahuma wabi hamdika watabara kasmuka wata-ala jadduka wa la ilaha ghairuk).

I also keep my prayers etc. on a low since my family isn't familiar with faith, but we do it to please Allah so let's be strong sister!

Wassalam, hope the website helps, surely helped me!

lilly786

Shukran!

Shukran so very much! May Allah make it easy for us insha-Allah! I know it is not easy. I understand exactly how hard to gets. JUst keep strong and remain having faith in Allah.

Keep well and Shukran again. I will have a look at it. :)

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

Sister, please look at the threads made by Sister Revert 2007. She has an excellent collection for newbies. You may wish to PM her also.

tariq353

My Name is Donna and I reverted to Islam about 2 years ago. I am still learning but it is not easy living in a house where my parents and family dont approve and I have to hide it from them, until I have somewhere to stay. I dont want to get too much into detail with that.

I am being taught Islam by my future Mother in law and I give Allah so muc h Shukr that I have her and my France's family in my life.

What I am looking for is for is all the niates (maaf for my spelling) and salaah step by step... I mean what to say etc.

I have been making Salaah with my inlaws but I am wanting to learn it off my heart so that I can make salaah alone. I am finding it difficult to catch onto all the words and pronouncing of the words. I am looking for the Arabic version (obviously) but written for English people to read as I cannot read Arabic or even a recording of it...

Can anyone help me??

:wasalam:
sister
there r numbers of books on the Salah however one of good and most sought book is "The Prophet Prayer - by Muhammad Nashirudin al-Albani" which is a short book in english n every thing is duly supported by hadiths in this book.click on the link
:salah:
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=5771&d=1241257468

there is a short flash audio visual program which carefully describes all actions n recitation required in salah step by step in english and arabic together with sound.click on the link and save the file

http://www.biharanjuman.org/Islam/Prophet's_Prayer.exe

may Allah make bless u

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt guide and help you sister~Amin!

Can anyone help me??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
I noticed many
have answer to you~Alhamdulillah!
~May Allah swt reward them tremendously~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt guide and help you sister~Amin!

Islam is Easy don't worry sister
soon you will master it~insya allah!

Female Professor of Neuroscience converts to Islam
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dhlnu-tFUUg

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam :)

The_truth

Can anyone help me??

Asalaamu Alaikum sister. Here is an E book with everything you need to know about how to pray Salaah step by step as well as covering all of the basics of Islam and MUCH more.

It is so easy and enjoyable to read i hope you learn a lot from it inshallah. It can be downloaded as PDF straight from this link:

http://www.islamicbulletin.org/free_downloads/kids/islam_children.pdf

If there is anything else you need then please do not hesitate to ask. Please remember me in your dua's. Ma'asalaam