salaam 3lykum everybody

arshadali326

one of the most responsibility of women in islam is to bring up kids according to islamic vaues. unless women dont have proper knowlege of islam, they cant fulfill their responsibilities. so u gotta stydy quran and sahih hadiths.
may ALLAH help and guide u.

fada_all

salam allahi alaiki okhti

u r so welcomed to this community TTI , really it is beneficial and u will enjoy ur stay and spend a wonderfull time ,,don't hesitate in asking any question we r all ur sisters and brothers ...

fi amani allah

salam alikom
ur sis khadija

islamisthesolution

salaam 3lykum

salam allahi alaiki okhti

u r so welcomed to this community TTI , really it is beneficial and u will enjoy ur stay and spend a wonderfull time ,,don't hesitate in asking any question we r all ur sisters and brothers ...

fi amani allah

salam alikom
ur sis khadija

thanks alot
jazaki Allahu khyran

islamisthesolution

one of the most responsibility of women in islam is to bring up kids according to islamic vaues. unless women dont have proper knowlege of islam, they cant fulfill their responsibilities. so u gotta stydy quran and sahih hadiths.
may ALLAH help and guide u.

thanks for the advice but let me tell you something brother i am well aware of my deen as i dont know why you are saying this i feel offenced
i am sorry to say this but how dare you?
you dont have the right to judge me as you dont know me. you make me feel really upset and sad.the good word is a charity brother
any way jazaka Allahu khyran

Miss_Ayub

thanks Nafeesa i am so happy to see your post again :lol:
and inshallah i will try to make good use of this site
salaaaaaaaaam:shymuslima1::shymuslima1:

Salaam sister,

thank you

i'm glad to see alot of posts from you, i know you will make good use of the site- you are that good of a person :hijabi: :ma:

Wasalaam

Nafeesa x

Miss_Ayub

Salaam

nobody should be passing judgement on anybody else by the way as Allah is the only one who can judge us

Wasalaam

Nafeesa x

ousama34

5 X SALAH = JANAT
salam

its really nice to have ppl from egypt in this site ,, egypt is one of the beautiful country in the world with beautiful ppl ,, mashallah ALLAH has given tht country such blessing,, hope to hear more from u abt deen nd ur country nd will be glad to be ur freend
may ALLAH bless all of the muslim UMMAH

Miss_Ayub

its really nice to have ppl from egypt in this site ,, egypt is one of the beautiful country in the world with beautiful ppl ,, mashallah ALLAH has given tht country such blessing,, hope to hear more from u abt deen nd ur country nd will be glad to be ur freend

Salaam brother

i really like your message under your avatar- its so very true :hijabi: i mean the '5 x salah = janat'

Wasalaam

Nafeesa

islamisthesolution

thanks dear brother for your lovely words and i love to know that there are alot of ppl who love my beloved country and of course i will be glad to be a friend of yours and inshallah i will talk about my country someday on the site and i am talking about my deen all the time .
jazaka Allahu khyran
and may Allah bless you
:tti_sister::tti_sister::tti_sister: