salaam alikoum what a great site!

allmuslimsrequal

:blackhijab: I thought it would be good to introduce myself. My name is Sara and I am a convert of 3 years and a former roman catholic. Islam has shaped and changed my life for the better and shown me how to truly live and what my purpose is. I am on a mission to unite all muslims of all races and believe that the greatness of Islam is returning to us and can be achieved only through the ummah- the one-ness and brotherhood of Muslims.

My main focus right now is the corrupted american media
I have lived in the US my whole life and after having traveled to other countries- I now know the lies and distortions the american public is fed. Especially concerning Palestine and the Muslim faith in general.

I am currently on a personal mission to study Islam in it's fullness, the Qur'an, hadiths, and the current issues that are happening to all muslims all over the world. May peace be with all of my fellow muslims. thanks for listening. Masalam.

samiha

---------
Staff member
Assalamu alaykum.

Welcome to the website Sara!

I always liked that name :)

wassalam.

ibn azem

Super Moderator
Staff member
:salam2:

Welcome to the TTI sister,

Alhamdulillah (praise belongs to Allah) for guiding you to Islam, and giving you the light to walk with through your life, that is a Mercy from Allah (swt) to you dear sister.

May Allah (swt) help you learn and understand the Deen of Islam, live by it, and also to spread it to others.

I hope you enjoy your time here.

wasalaam.

IMAM

:blackhijab: I thought it would be good to introduce myself. My name is Sara and I am a convert of 3 years and a former roman catholic. Islam has shaped and changed my life for the better and shown me how to truly live and what my purpose is. I am on a mission to unite all muslims of all races and believe that the greatness of Islam is returning to us and can be achieved only through the ummah- the one-ness and brotherhood of Muslims.

I have lived in the US my whole life and after having traveled to other countries- I now know the lies and distortions the american public is fed. Especially concerning Palestine and the Muslim faith in general.

I am currently on a personal mission to study Islam in it's fullness, the Qur'an, hadiths, and the current issues that are happening to all muslims all over the world. May peace be with all of my fellow muslims. thanks for listening. Masalam.

welcome to the family or ummah....you are on quite a mission my sister may it increase your reward and make you rich in iman...Amin

allmuslimsrequal

dear Ibin Azem, thankyou so much for your lovely response! :)
I hope you are well there in switzerland! May Allah protect you and give you good health. Thanks :)

haris

Patience
Aslam O alikum

Welcome to the site sister
May ALLAH give you success in ur mission and gives us the will and power to spread his religion (Ameen)

Wsalam

Marwa17

welcome sister sara, it's great to have you as part of our little community...inshallah, you will enjoy it like the rest of us.

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa Barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to the site and most importantly welcome to Islam.
It is nice to meet someone who converted from NYC.
I most definetly agree with you with the fact that the American media is corrupt, as a person living in NYC i notice that alot.

May Allah guide you and everyone to the right path. And may he help you accomplish what you want.

ONE VOICE CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

Azra

Assalamualaikum warahmatullah hiwabarakatuh,

Welcome to TTI Ukhti Sara and may Allah help you on your mission.

Wassalam.

msameer

:mashallah: You brothers and sisters who have reverted to the true faith of Islam are putting us to shame by your strong faith and taqwa. I pray to Allah swt to give the entire ummah the tawfeeq to uphold his religion and make us deserving of Jannah!

Bawar

Struggling2Surrender
Dear sister Sara, I am moved by the power of your detrmination which I can sense from the few lines you have written.

To hear about mulims like yourself, I feel as if prophet PBUH is alive among us right now and you have accepted the call of islam from the prphet (PBUH) himself.

Is there anything else in this world so inspiring, so life changing, so miraculous and so beautiful as the teachings of Islam? Certainly not.

Sister Sara, you (as well as the rest of us) should praise and thank allah for the imaan and the hidaya that you found. It could not have happened without his mercy.

May allah swt grant you success in your glorious mission, ameen.
And ofcourse, most welcome to the way of prophets ( Deen of Islam) chosen for humanity by allah swt.

Wassalam

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member

Wa alayum salam wa rahmatullah, welcome to the website dear sister. And especially welcome to Islam and we would be glad to assist you in any way, as you are part of our family.

allmuslimsrequal; said:

Yes, thats our goal on this website, to remove people's misconceptions and destroy prejudices about Islam and Muslim people. To unite people upon Tawheed and to build bridges between different communities.

May Allah help us all and make us firm upon Islam and give us the Muslim character and personality that we need to do the best for each other and for the world.

Again Welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay.

~Wasalam