salaam beautiful people

Jeni

salaam peeps...

im looking for a sister round about my age who pref lives in london that i could openly (but to her only) talk about some issues i need help with.. u know sister to sister kinda thing....
nuff luv peepa leeps

Jeni

o and i would be grateful if u ppl cod give me tips on how to better my self day to day kinda things... how to start getting religious agian.. lol i know it sounds dumb but seriously i need all the help i can get

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Hello

Hello,

Welcome to the website. Insha-Allah one of our sister will be in touch with you, soon. I just saw your message so thought about welcoming you. Hope you will benefit from your stay here at TTI as we too from you, inshaAllah.

:SMILY206: :SMILY206: :SMILY206:

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
salamaleikum sister

welcome to TTI
its not dumb at all that u need tips on how to start off again, we all need them from time to time and its good for all of us to be reminded of things like that.

i hope u find what ure looking for (i dont live in london but id be happy to help in any other way)

wasalam

NoorHayat

wa salaam sister
of course that's not dumb,and we would be glad to help in everyway we could...just let me know...

ma3a salaam

American Muslim

Just Another Slave
wa'alaykum salam sister,

welcome to TTI. Inshallah, you will find a sister you can talk to here. Our Rabb knows, there are many english muslimahs here!

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum

Welcome to TTI,

It is nice to have u join our community.

Insha Allah u benefit from us as we from u.

Enjoy ur stay Insha Allah.

Take care,