salaam everyone! I'm new too :)

chokolaat

salaam! peace be upon everyone..

My name is Liyana.

I have been browsing this website for quite some time but it is only now that I have registered as a member. I'm still struggling learning how does this forum/website works but I hope that I can learn as much as I can from here as well as contribute and share whatever i can inshallah.

auroran

:salam2:

Welcome ukhti......enjoy your stay. insha' Allaah ta'aala you will get how forums work in no time.

chokolaat

thank you sis :) may i know where r u from? i have a bit of problem accessing this forum sometimes i just receive notice that i can't access some pages.

auroran

I'm from Canada ukhti.

That is because you are new and after a few posts, your custom title will say something like: "Needs to post more to help the site". After thirty six posts you become a junior member.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

Welcome to forum. Waiting to see more of your posts here. By the way, I like your username as it reminds me chocolate.

:SMILY149:

titoahmed

salaam every body,iam new here and iam here to help in any way i can...i graduated from alazhar university,so i know about arabic and islam.thank u all:shake::shake:

Lena

A very big welcome to you dear sister. I hope you benefit from this site as much as I did and continue to. I hope you enjoy it here! :D

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome To TTI sister.

salaam! peace be upon everyone..

My name is Liyana.

I have been browsing this website for quite some time but it is only now that I have registered as a member. I'm still struggling learning how does this forum/website works but I hope that I can learn as much as I can from here as well as contribute and share whatever i can inshallah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI
sister Liyana.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Take care,
~Wassalam :)

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
`Welcome To TTI brother

salaam every body,iam new here and iam here to help in any way i can...i graduated from alazhar university,so i know about arabic and islam.thank u all:shake::shake:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:wasalam:

:bismillah:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!

Welcome To TTI
brother

~May Allah swt reward you
for you good thought~Amin!

Take Care!
~Wassalam :)

chokolaat

Mashallah thank you so much everyone for you warm welcome, inshallah i look forward to share as much as i can and may we benefit from each other, everybody say Ameen! :)