Salaam Everyone..

Men of Allah

Ya Allah,Ya Rahim.
بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
Brota and sista..!

Hello, My Name is Randy..
Alhamdulillah, such a nice calming and relaxing forum. I would be grateful if you would accept me as a family member and bear up with me. I Love to have discussions that spark our interest in life issues. Issues that has to do with our earthly as well as spiritual existence...I am always looking forward to improve mentally and spiritually..Islamic disussions that increase our knowledge

May Allah Guide us all to Truth and keep us on the straight path, and improve our affairs and purify us for the hereafter, Aameen.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
ALLAH SAID IN THE QURAN :“...The only religion in the sight of God is Islam...” (Quran 3:19)AND
“If anyone desires a religion other than Islam, never will it be accepted of him; and in the Hereafter, he will be in the ranks of those who have lost (their selves in the Hellfire).”
(Quran 3:85)

:wasalam:

faaraa

Nothing but Muslimah

Welcome to our family....:)
May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH

MohammedMaksudul

May Allah Forgive us

Welcome to our family....:)
May you enjoy your stay here with an Islamic atmosphere:hearts:

FEE AMANILLAH

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...

welsome to the family brothers.hope both of you enjoy your stay and benefit from it inshallah.

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu...
JazakAllahu Khair dear brothers and sisters for such an warm welcome. InshAllah, we shall benefit from this place and learn lot of new things from each other and help build a good Muslim society.

Fee Amanillah.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
Welcome

:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
Alhamdulillah!
Welcome To TTI brother Randy.

~May Allah swt help and guide you~Amin!

Eid Mubarak!

Take Care!