Salaam from Australia

anneesa

Assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters,

I am from Brunei but I study in Australia and have been here for 4 years now. I was born a Muslim but have not been a practising one. Lahawlawallakuwataillabillah.

Eight weeks ago, I've decided that I want to be a muslim by name and by heart and alhamdulilah, I decided to be a hijjabi as well. :hijabi:

I came across this forum because I am in need of support and guidance from other fellow muslims around the world and have been a silent reader for quite sometime now.

Alhamdulilah, reading all the articles and messages on this forum has helped me strengthen my Iman and increase my love for Allah.:ma:

Jazakallah to those who had kept this website alive.

I look forwards to more postings and articles. Insya-Allah.

Salaam:hijabi:

aicha-moslima

Salaam alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe

Dear sister Anneesa,

First of all...welcome to this beautiful community.
I'm very glad that you start wearing your hijaab....Macha'Allah. May Allah (Subhana wa ta'alla) guide you and every muslim(a) on this earth on the straight path insha'Allah...ameen. May He (Subhana wa ta'alla) give you the knowledge you are looking for and more insha'Allah.

If i can help you in any way, just ask, and i will do my very best to help you my dear sister. Even if it is just by listening. And i know i can learn a lot from you too insha'Allah. Hope to hear more from you insha'Allah.

Wa salaamoe alaykoum wa rahmatulahi wa barakatuhoe
Your sister in Islam, Aicha

anneesa

Salaam Sister Aicha,

Jazakallah Sister. Thank you for the warm welcome and I hope to be a better muslima by interacting with all the brothers and sisters in this community. Insya-Allah.

Jazakallah for your offer to provide myself with any assistance. Insya-Allah, if I have any I will ask :) Indeed, we can learn so much from each other. Insya-Allah.

Salaam. :hijabi:

attan

Assalamualaikum my brothers and sisters,

I am from Brunei but I study in Australia and have been here for 4 years now. I was born a Muslim but have not been a practising one. Lahawlawallakuwataillabillah.

Eight weeks ago, I've decided that I want to be a muslim by name and by heart and alhamdulilah, I decided to be a hijjabi as well. :hijabi:

I came across this forum because I am in need of support and guidance from other fellow muslims around the world and have been a silent reader for quite sometime now.

Alhamdulilah, reading all the articles and messages on this forum has helped me strengthen my Iman and increase my love for Allah.:ma:

Jazakallah to those who had kept this website alive.

I look forwards to more postings and articles. Insya-Allah.

Salaam:hijabi:

AllahHuAkbar

Alhamdulillah

You will never be alone in your journey in strengthening your Iman. Allah is with you always.
The community here will be your family.

Submitter

:salam2:

Welcome to the site sister :) We're all here for the same reason: to learn from one another and try to further strengthen our iman! May Allah further strengthen your iman and increase your knowledge.

:wasalam:

anneesa

AllahHuAkbar

Alhamdulillah

You will never be alone in your journey in strengthening your Iman. Allah is with you always.
The community here will be your family.

:ma: Alhamdulilah. Jazakallah. :hijabi: Thank you for your warm welcome.

anneesa

Welcome to the site sister :) We're all here for the same reason: to learn from one another and try to further strengthen our iman! May Allah further strengthen your iman and increase your knowledge.

Jazakallah. Thank you for the warm welcome. May Allah strengthen your Iman and increase your knowledge as well. :) Insya-Allah.

anneesa

Salam alaikum :)

I am new herem and hope to find this place great.

Salam

This forum is truly wonderful. I have learn so much and have felt so much love for our Deen from all the brothers and sisters in this forum. :ma:

I thank Allah for guiding me to find this website. Alhamdulilah.

Abul Harith

Staff member
Asalam 3laikom sister

Alhamdulilah sister Aneesa that is good news. May Allah give you knowledge and guidance to continue on this path. Insha'Allah feel free to ask any questions and we'll endeavour to answer you as best we can.

Welcome to our online community :muslim_child:

Wasalam

mu2min

anneesa

Asalam 3laikom sister

Alhamdulilah sister Aneesa that is good news. May Allah give you knowledge and guidance to continue on this path. Insha'Allah feel free to ask any questions and we'll endeavour to answer you as best we can.

Welcome to our online community :muslim_child:

Wasalam

mu2min
Jazakallah brother Mu2min. :hijabi:

Well done in maintaning this forum and please keep up the good work. May Allah reward you for your efforts. Ameen.:ma:

seeking_peace1

Your Sister in Islam
Welcome to the Family Sister!

Assalam-o-Alaikum to all my fellow brothers and sisters.

Ahlan wa Sehlan sister.its a wonderful site because it gives us the oppertunity to interact with our fellow muslims and i think it could the best way to learn and teach eachother about islam.

i been in the same dilemma as you been and you know what the first feeling that you come across, after commiting yourself to Almighty Allah and yourself to try and live your life according to islamic teachings, is of relief, strength and as if Allah SWT is holding you firmly and closely.the more you pray for His forgiveness, guidness the more satisfied and comfortable you feel.

i'm explaining what i'm going through honestly at times you can tell hey that idiot devil is trying but now who cares.its just unexplainable but now i'm at ease with myself my life.

its a wonderful site not just from learning point of view but also that you feel like surrounded by a family,like this is where you belong to, you come from.just as some sister said i'll try to be of as much help as possible.may Allah SWT be with you.

No doubt Islam is a Deen of peace so lets help eachother in finding this peace.may Allah SWT help and guide us to the right path ameen.

W'Salam.

anneesa

Assalamualaikum seeking_peace1,

Insya-Allah, as muslims we are suppose to help each other, regardless of the colour of our skin, the language we speak, our ethnicity, our race, we are all the sons and daughters of Adam Alaihisalam and the servant of Allah Azza Wajalla. :ma:

When I decided to be a practising muslim, it was the wisest decision I have ever made. :) Insya-Allah. I pray that Allah will give me strength to continue my journey into Islam. And I pray Allah will give you strength as well :)

Insya-Allah.

Aishar: Walaikumsalam.
Jazakallah :) thank you for the warm welcome, i feel very much at home already. :hijabi:

Zarah: Walaikumsalam. Thank you for the warm welcome :)

Thank you all for the warm welcome. Jazakallah. :hijabi: