salaam this is sister noor i have not been around for a while i have been ill

Noor47

salaam alaikum this is sister noor here from the UK, i have been quite ill and so far i havent converted i mind has been torn as to convert or not, a sister who i see from time to time said it is the wisperings of the shaytaan and that i should ignore it..i need help is there any sisters from the north west of england??..who could help and guide me and we could learn islam together..? ws Noor if so could you post me a private message thank you:ma:

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
Welcome to TTI

Aslamoelkaum sister Noor .

Welcome to TTI.

MasAllah to know about urs interest in ISlam.May Allah give u more wisdom and enlighten you with teaching of ISLAM.

The sister is right that shaytan always distract us from right path and beauty of a best good deed is the deed which is done in time.

Take ISlam step by step and its a religion of ease so donot be worries about urs illness.You are welcoem to post urs confusion/ question about ISlam on this site .

We all will be looking to hear from you.

with lot of respect and PRayers

elkaani

ASSALMUN ALEYKUM SISTER .DONT WORRY SISTER I SWEAR TO THE CREATOR OF HUMAN NATURE AND THE EARTH AND THE HEAVENS.HE IS HEARING YOU,JUST TELL HIM PLS PLS PLS SHOW ME THE STRAIGHT AND THE TRUTH PATH.AND KEEP PRAYING TO HIM.ONCE A DAY IT DOESNT MATTER JUST PRAY HIM TO HELP YOU .AND INSALLAH HE LL HELP YOU.COS I HAD QUEATIONS AS WELL LIKE EVERYBODY BUT NOW I FEEL IT IN MY HEART..ASSALAMUN ALEYKUM

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
Asalam Alakum Wa Rahmet Allah Wa barakatu

:salam2:
Welcome to Turn To Islam. Insha Allah you will follow your heart.
:tti_sister: May Allah guide you to the right path which he bestowed upon us. May he keep the shaydan from you Insha Allah.

umarali

Salaams Sister Noor,

First of all a clarification if you will permit me,

Conversion would not be the right word, reversion would be more apt, since knowing or otherwise everyone is born a muslim, it is only the way they live their life that determines what they become. Let me clarify, birth in itself testifies to the greatness of Allah and follows his decree, and thus all mankind are born muslims, ie, submitting to the will of almighty Allah. It is only the vices of this world that makes us choose otherwise. So thus you have not discovered a new path but indeed you are just returning to your true path...hence reversion as opposed to conversion. Now that we have the 'technicalities' out of the way, let me examine your situation!

Sister i'm a revert from liverpool in the northwest....i have been in the fold of islam nigh 6 years alhamdhullillah, so trust you me i speak directly from experience. Let us examine the process of reversion, it is the process by which you attest that you have indeed recognised your creator and forthwith will live your life as required by your creator. this is done by repeating the shahadah or testimony which is 'Ashadhu allah illaha illlala, ashadhu ana muhammadur rasullalllah'!, in english, i bear witness that there is no god worthy of worship except Allah, and i bear witness that muhammad is his messenger. This in a nutshell is your process of reversion, allah in his infinite wisdopm has made even this simple for us mere mortals so there is no excuse whatsoever. There is no costly ceremony, no chanting, no special dates to do it in, no riff raff, no expenses, nothing, except an honest discourse between you and your creator.

So a question of whether you think you should revert or not should n't even exist.....as the answer is obvious unless........you still have some doubts you need cleared up about islam in itself ...this is the only reason that should hold you back from reverting, as nothing else can justify you putting it off. Till yu actually tell us what these doubts are i'm afraid there is nothing more we can do for you, but some parting advice, not all those who say they are muslims are stirling examples that you should follow, remember islam in itself is perfect, but it is man who is flawed, and just because you have become a muslim does not exempt you from falling prey to the voice of shaithan, indeed he would step up his mission once you have proclaimed the shahadah, as you have chosen the path of truth, and who better to lead astray than one who has chosen the right path!!

Try as much as possible to glean your knowledge from the Quran and the sunnah of our prophet, and only seek help when you have some difficulty. Allah will reward those who strive in his path inshaAllah. Regardng what the sister had told you about the whisperings of shaithan i was told the same thing when i told people i was really interested in islam. To delay would only give more time for shaithan....clear your doubts as soon as possible and make the right choice. As a person who comes from a mixed religious family i have also been an avid student of comparative religion and have had my questions answered only by islam. Remember read with the intent of learning and inshallah you will be guided.

Your brother in islam,

Umar Ali,

Wa'Salaam