Salaam to all

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
Asalaam mu Alaykum....

my name is Nooriah i reside in sunny South Africa:)
its a marvalous thing to see muslims from all over the world getting in touch with one another...

Inshallah i look foward to chatting with all of you....:eek:

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

thats great mashaAllah.. welcome to the site Nooriah . Its kinda sunny here in UK too. . but not good because we dont have AC in our houses. .

InshaAllah have a good time and I hope you benefit from this site.

Wasalam

ameer

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam mu Alaykum

This website is remarkable... it opens up the muslim world to everyone that uses it.. Masha'Allah you have created something very benificial to muslims around the world..

Whats it like being a muslim in th UK? Over the news i always see anti muslim sentiments portayed but then again one cant believe what is sometimes repoted over the news...

I've always wanted to vist the UK but it just seems to cold as my parents go over regulary and always tell me how cold it is there..lol

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

Living in UK in the most part is OK, alhamdulilah. Most people do not say anything and there is no trouble. But, in parts it is bad and there is a lot of racism in some areas.

Also, the police and the establishment deal badly with Muslims, often arresting and raiding people's houses for no reason.

InshaAllah, i will have some videos about this soon.

Wasalam

rameezmahmood

Assalamakakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu

Brother Mabsoot if that is your name ... you should really include video's of police brutality and racism against muslims who just want to live. What more do they want from us besides to being human beings and following their rules. If we hurt them then sure but it should matter about the indivigual person's wrong doings not labelling the whole of the muslim community has terrorits or extremists which would probebly represent like 1 or 2 percent of the total population. Its ignorance for people to do that, just like the blacks had to suffer in American and around the world, its nothing more then that. Insallah it will soon end with the coming of the Holy Prophet Jesus and all muslims will unite again under one man. INSALLAH IT SHALL BE VERY SOON...

If someone wants to see scholorary opinions on the comming of the masiah they should go to jesuswillreturn.com its a partition of www.harunyahya.com :D ... which again is one of the most greatest websites out there:D. ALLAHFIZ

TAKE CARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS and welcome to the site sister Nooriah

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam mu Alaykum Brother Ameer and Rameez...

I've told my family about your website and my father has seen the website with me.. He has brought to my attention how fortunate we are in South Africa to not encounter anti muslim sentiments...

Insh'Allah i would like to soon send a video on what we as a community do every Thursday nite... we all have a thikr,its so beautiful Masha'Allah....
I think everyone on this site would really like it...

This ony but a thought i have... muslis are called fanatics, extreamist if they appear to be religious, but if one is from another faith and are herolded are being religious one is simply orthodox and peace loving...

At the moment my community in which i live in has come under threat by drug lords as all our youth are indulging in this sort of thing, it has also come to light that the main drug lord is in fact muslim.. I'm part of the muslim youth movement and would realy be delighted if anyone could perhaps suggest a solution o this epidemic.. Shukhraan Jazeenlan

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
rameezmahmood said:
Assalamakakum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakathu

Brother Mabsoot if that is your name ... you should really include video's of police brutality and racism against muslims who just want to live. What more do they want from us besides to being human beings and following their rules. If we hurt them then sure but it should matter about the indivigual person's wrong doings not labelling the whole of the muslim community has terrorits or extremists which would probebly represent like 1 or 2 percent of the total population. Its ignorance for people to do that, just like the blacks had to suffer in American and around the world, its nothing more then that. Insallah it will soon end with the coming of the Holy Prophet Jesus and all muslims will unite again under one man. INSALLAH IT SHALL BE VERY SOON...

If someone wants to see scholorary opinions on the comming of the masiah they should go to jesuswillreturn.com its a partition of www.harunyahya.com :D ... which again is one of the most greatest websites out there:D. ALLAHFIZ

TAKE CARE BROTHERS AND SISTERS and welcome to the site sister Nooriah

WA alaykum salam,

my name is Ameer. InshaAllah, i plan on adding some more videos soon. :) There is only so much i can do on my own :(

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Nooriah said:
As Salaam mu Alaykum Brother Ameer and Rameez...

I've told my family about your website and my father has seen the website with me.. He has brought to my attention how fortunate we are in South Africa to not encounter anti muslim sentiments...

Insh'Allah i would like to soon send a video on what we as a community do every Thursday nite... we all have a thikr,its so beautiful Masha'Allah....
I think everyone on this site would really like it...

This ony but a thought i have... muslis are called fanatics, extreamist if they appear to be religious, but if one is from another faith and are herolded are being religious one is simply orthodox and peace loving...

At the moment my community in which i live in has come under threat by drug lords as all our youth are indulging in this sort of thing, it has also come to light that the main drug lord is in fact muslim.. I'm part of the muslim youth movement and would realy be delighted if anyone could perhaps suggest a solution o this epidemic.. Shukhraan Jazeenlan
Wa alaykum Salam,

Whenever Muslims fall away from practising Islam, they become weak. So in England, South Africa, Muslim countries they do not realise Islam and how it is only Allah who can help them out of their bad situation.

wasalam :)

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Alaykum..

I need to ask a question that my friends and i have been debating..
Are all fish that come out of the sea halaal... I've read that the Ulamaa in South Africa has proclaimed that all fish except scavangers of the sea are halaal, the scavangers aren't halaal, they are makrooh to eat...

Hajar

Staff member
Nooriah said:
As Salaam Mu Alaykum..

I need to ask a question that my friends and i have been debating..
Are all fish that come out of the sea halaal... I've read that the Ulamaa in South Africa has proclaimed that all fish except scavangers of the sea are halaal, the scavangers aren't halaal, they are makrooh to eat...

Assalamu alaykum Nooriah,

I moved ur 1st question here : http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=564#post564

sorry that I didnt let you know before!!

Wasalam,

Hajar

Appa BK

Muslimah Light
As Salaam Mu Alaykum

How are you Sister Hajar?
The most exciting thing is happening in SA this week...
Leila Khaled the women that was part of the PLO and exiled to a refugee camp in Lebanon is comimg to SA for the relase of her documentary on why she hijaked a flight in 1967..... and how musilms got driven out of thier homes in Haifa....