salaam to all

sister amina

MEMORISING THE QURAN
Assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu
My name is amina.I have joined this website today and i think it is fabulous.
a brief intro of myself,
i live in riyadh,saudi arabia.i am 17 years old and have completed my studies till tenth grade, and now alhamdulillah im memorising the Quran al kareem.and have completed 5 juz alhamdulillah.i have joined this website to know about the people who have recently converted to islam,their experiences with islam etc,may allah(swt)reward them for returning back to the siratal-mustaqeem.any replies are warmly appreciated.
assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu.:hijabi:

hana*

welcome aboard mashAllah for learning Quran thats what i am intending to do, Allah yassirlik

hana

Kakorot

:salam2: ukhti InshaAllaah I hope you are doing well and high in imaan. May Allaah help u to complete your memorization of the Qur'aan InshaAllaah. Don't forget me in your du'a InshaAllaah. Take care sister :hearts: fi amaan Allaah xx

Muslimah16

ServantOfAllah*
:salam2: sister,
Welcome to TTI!!
I wish i lived inSaudi Arabia :girl3:
But anywayz, nice to have you here.

Nurain

Asalamualaikum sister welcome to TTI. I wish I stay in Saudi Arabia too!!!! You will benefit from this site so much inshaAllah sister!!!!! :D

ummu thany

sister in islam
:salam2:sister Amina
:SMILY206:to our comunity. stay and enjoy your self. May Allah (SWT) increase your Knowlege and Imaan througe this site Insha Allah. Ameen :tti_sister:

The Messenger of Allah said : ‘Allah the Exalted will declare on the Day of Resurrection: ‘where are those who loved each other for the sake of My Grace? This Day I shell Shade them under My Shade, when there is only My Shade.’ (Muslim)

Almeftah

Salam Sister Amina..

Welcome to our TTI.. :)

You are so lucky being as close to Makka.. I wish i can live anywhere closer to that Holy land.

حياك الله